chapter 20

Taehyung's mouth dropped and eyes widened. He felt his chest tighten as he saw yoongi being dragged in by the ear before being thrown next to him.

" Kim Taehyung, you better tell this boy right now" Mrs Kim said.

Mrs Min nodded before yelling " Min Yoongi, you better listen up before I take these 5,000 dollar shoes and beat you with it"

The two father's shook their heads disappointment at their sons. Both families being rich, they tried to give their sons everything and raise them well. but since they are in this type of situation, they think that they must've missed a step.

Gluping, taehyung looked at jimin for help. Nodding, jimin got ready to possess Tae's body until

" and park jimin, don't you dare! "

Every looked at yoongi's mother in shock and surprise, everyone except the parents that is.

"you can see jimin" taehyung stuttered in surprise.

"yes, apparently that's something our families have in common. I am like you. I can see and hear spirits while Mr Min can't."

"and son, I can too. You got that from me" Mr. Kim said shocking taehyung even more

Yoongi started laughing crazily, thinking that everyone in the room have gone insane

" Min Yoongi, don't think that I won't make good on my threat"

" I am sorry mom, but you can't expect me to believe that you guys can see and hear spirits. More importantly that you can see and hear my jimin"

Taehyung bit his lip before gathering up enough courage to say what jimin told him too, what jimin said would make him believe

"June 2, 2011. You was walking down the street when you heard screaming coming from a house. Through the window you could see a boy who looked younger than you get abused by his father.

You kicked the door down punched the father in the face, saving the boy from being raped. The boy was jimin, and you continued to help him until he could stand on his on. You also promised to never tell anyone about his past, and never broke it... Not even once."

Yoongi looked at Taehyung with tears in his eyes, walking up to the pregnant male before grabbing him by the collar

" why the fuck do you know that!.... How did you know that" yoongi screamed, and then whispered the last part before fully breaking down

" jimin just told me" taehyung whispers.

" yoongi honey, jimin is here because you haven't moved on. Your still holding on to him, he came to taehyung for a reason. That was to get you to let him go. And it's time. You have a family to think about now.....taehyung-ah "

" y-yoongi hyung....I'm two months pregnant "

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung in surprise. Everything was becoming too much to take in. First his mom, taehyung's father, taehyung himself can see and hear the dead and now taehyung is pregnant with his baby! He knew deep down that taehyung was pregnant with his baby but he didn't want to believe it. Yoongi was about to lose his mind

"and that's not all sweetie. Us and the Kim's decided that you two will get married with one month's time"