chapter 8

Yoongi point of view

I'm starting to rethink taking that bet with Hoseok. Getting Taehyung into bed is really hard even though he's more than willing.  After I took that bet with Hoseok I had dragged taehyung back to my car to seal the deal there, but I was stopped by him.

"y-yoongi hyung, since it is my f-fir-first time..... Umm..... I don't want to lose it in the back seat of your car" And honestly, that had made me like the younger a little more, knowing that even he has some limits.

So i drove to Tae's apartment that was walking distance from the University and about 10 minutes away from my shared place with namjoon. And when the younger said that we were close to the apartment door, I had attached his plump lips. In the back of my mind, I could already feel myself becoming addicted to his lips.

So when tae management to get the door opened, I wasted no time to drag him inside. Kissing down his neck as I grabbed that nice ass of his. My plan was to fuck taehyung quick and hard in the kitchen for I could leave right after I in this bet. But that plan was shot down after we heard a loud cough. Apparently Taehyung has a roommate Jackson, and he's very clingy with taehyung.

And everytime I come over to Tae's place there Jackson was, holding onto Tae like a kola bear not letting me get in a arms distance of him. And this has been going on for three and a half months!!

And honestly even though I'm upset that I can't do him at my place or his place or at school, car, alleyway.... Etc, i kinda have to admit that I'm a little bit glad. We've just been talking and hanging out and getting to know each other and being with Tae makes the pain I feel ache less.

Since meeting Tae, I haven't went out to clubs getting drunk and sleeping with random guys. For the first time in almost a year I actually want to get up out of bed in the morning, I even get excited when I get morning messages from him.

He reminds me so much of jimin that I would think it would hurt. But everytime I have that thought Taehyung does something that makes me question how I could even think to compare those two.

"Taehyung....wake up" I said softly to the younger. We ( Jackson, jin, taehyung and yoongi)  we're watching a movie at Tae's place. Jin and Jackson are cuddle up with each other on the other couch while he had his arm around the youngers waist with his head on his shoulder.

I had made a reminder to myself to thank  jin hyung for dragging Jackson off of Tae and making him sit next to him for Tae and I could cuddle.  Noticing that taehyung was still sleep i started pressing light kisses all over his face causing the him to giggle and softly open his eyes.

"hi hyung " Taehyung whispers, voice deep and raspy and laced with sleep.

I smiled at the beautiful boy in front of me. I remembered how I used to think that I would never find anyone as beautiful as jimin.....but everytime I see Tae he proves me wrong.  I leaned in to give the younger a good morning kiss.

His lips were so soft against mine. I cupped his cheek, turning my body towards him more to deepen the kiss. As we kissed more hungrily I slipped my tongue into his mouth making him moan. I started to push him down on the couch to climb over him but stopped when I heard clearing of throat.

I broke away from Taehyung already knowing that it was jin and jackass...i mean Jackson. "no fucking on the couch " Jackson said with a glare directed at me.

"or while we're here at that" jin said. I rolled my eyes at them while taehyung blushes at their comments. I pressed a kiss to taehyung's soft plump lips again, not being able to stop myself after seeing him being so cute like this.

"are you guys hungry, I'll make breakfast " jin hyung asked us as he stood up

"hyung If you can cook than I'm definitely marrying your fine ass" jackson winked, already in flirt mode.

Tae and I laughed as we watched jin hyung blush and hit Jackson in the back of his head and scold him about his language, all the while Jackson just winked at the older male again.

I swear jackass has only two side to him rude or flirty.  And even though I'm his hyung to... I rather deal with the rudeness than being in Jin's shoes and deal with the flirty-ness.