chapter 17

Weeks pregnant : 6

Taehyung walked through the hallway of the music building on campus in his new look

Which was apparently apart of jimin's plan. Taehyung had everyone looking at practically eye fucking him as he walked by, heck even the 'straight' guys who were with their girlfriends was eyeing him like a piece of meat.

Taehyung and Jimin both smirked at the reactions of the guys in the hall before heading to go find the one guy that suga despises more than Minho.... The guy that yoongi has hated since childhood.

"he should be either at the dance studio or the music studio since jin hyung said that according to hobi hyung, he's also a dance major too"

" I knew he was a music major since the beginning of the year.... The vocal class had teamed up with the music production/arrangement class at the beginning to create a song and preform it. Apparently both teachers liked the way it turned out to the point of where we are teaming up again either this week or next" taehyung told jimin pretending to talk through a earpiece while they waited for the elevator to take them up to the music studio first seeing as music class was in an hour

" ooh do you guys get to choose your partners?"

" I think so seeing as we didn't get to the first time"

" then you know what you got to do right....choose him and piss yoongi off"

"yeah... I figured Jimin" taehyung finished before knocking on the door of the studio when jimin gave him the nod saying that he was in there.

Opening the door quietly and giving a huge bright smile with the male on the other side of the booth sees him

"HI! I am taehyung and I got a proposition for you but I'm sure you won't refuse" Tae said cheerfully to the male when he came out of the recording booth.

"hum.. I'm listening " the guy said giving a amusing smirk while raising a eyebrow

" I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and was dumped horribly before I had the chance to tell him. He says that he doesn't love me but gets  very possessive and jealous when he sees me with another.so how about you and I like pretend to be a couple that's been dating for a week to get revenge on him"

" and what's in it for me beside getting to spend time with somebody as beautiful as you because that sounds like a messy situation and I don't like to get involved with that sweetheart " the said with a smirk and a wink causing both Taehyung and jimin to blush

"damn. Why Is he so smooth "

"You... Mr. Handsome, gets to piss off the one and only Min. Yoon. Gi ......AND! Get to deny him the one thing he truly wants......me" taehyung says with a smile

"baby........ You had me when you said Min"

Yoongi point of view

"J hope what the hell is so important that both you and namJoon had to keep following you around....and I thought you said that you weren't talking to me after the whole incident web taehyung"

I said tiredly sitting down and my seat as class was about to start in 10

"J hope says that he's not talking to you still because of the way you treated taehyung after you found out his secret"

namjoon says and I scoff, taehyung's acting classes must be really paying off if he's able to have everyone convinced that he can see and hear ghosts I thought and then remembered the pregnancy stuff I seen.

"but what we have to tell you is very important. and you got to do something before you actually lose everything without noticing including taehyung"

okay what the fuck are they talking about I thought. Thinking that maybe taehyung is pregnant with my child.... If he is, Hoseok and namjoon would be the ones to know right??? but before I could say anything, taehyung walk-in and a hand with my enemy......jay park.

I clenched both my fists and jaw as I watched Jay Park touch taehyung's stomach smiling before leaning in to kiss him. "he's not putting his dirty lips on what's mine" I thought not even giving more thought to the fact that this lizard looking bitch rubbed taehyung's maybe pregnant stomach. I stood up quickly knocking over my chair, successfully gaining their attention before they could kiss.

Taehyung looked over at me in shock, before turning to Jay.." I'm going to head to class, I'll see you at 7 for our movie date"

"Wait..... DATE!! HE'S NOT DATING HIM!!!" I screamed in my head as I can my rage and anger boiling over as I see Jay fucking Park bite his lip before grabbing Tae's ass making him yelp and blush madly before leaving.

I glared at Jay has walked by me stopping to say "you know, you finally did something right for once in your life suga....... letting him go was the best thing that you could ever have done for me" before laughing as he walked away

"Yeah well we see how long you can keep him after tonight" i thought bitterly not even spearing a glance as J hope and rap monster got kicked out of my classroom