chapter 4

Jimin's point of view

As soon as jimin entered the club he was surrounded by a bunch of hungry looking guys. He was starting to think that he over did it on Tae's outfit because all that really did was made him look sinful instead of angelic. Damn him and his beautiful face.

Jimin had to elbow his way through to start to head towards the bar. On the way he notice jin hyung was talking  to someone who had pale skin.... Just....like... HOLY CRAP yoongi is flirting with jin. I need to stop this now, I thought as I saw yoongi rub his thigh.

I put on the biggest taehyung box smile I could muster and ran towards them while screaming hyyuuungg~ engulfing jin in a bone crushing hug, he looks at me and gave me the biggest smile.

"hi Tae, I see your feeling better "

"yep" I chirped

"hi! I'm taehyung, who are you " I asked looking at yoongi and damn he looks hot (picture of what Yoongi looks like)

"suga" was the name he introduced himself as

I can tell that he's still more interested in jin hyung then Tae, I smirked to myself knowing just how to change that as I turned to jin and gave him a surprised look and said

"hyung, are you finally going to have a one night stand....are going to do it with suga!? "

Right away jin blushed while suga just gave a smirk. After blushing jin hyung hit me in the head

"Pabo, I don't do one night stands, I'm too beautiful for that.... And so are you so don't get any ideas "

Jin hyung said to me with a serious look on his face.  I just smiled back

"well thinks for the compliment hyung and thanks for worrying but, I think I can handle a one night stand. Or should I say the lucky guy can't handle me"

I said while turning around giving yoongi a wink before saying "bye suga~" all so sweetly and walking away, making sure to sway Tae's hips while I approached the dance floor.

I made sure that Yoongi had a perfect view of my body as i moved Tae's hips to the beat. I can see him licking his lips and watching my every move until I felt hands wrapping around my waist and a nose nuzzling against my neck. I decided to see just how much yoongi hyung really wants taehyung as I grabbed the back of the strangers neck as I grind back onto the guys crotch. I got disappointed when I saw yoongi stand up with jin hyung and starting to walk off with him.

Thinking that I failed I turned around in the guys touch to see who Ive been grinding on and to my surprise.... He's hot. He gave me smirk, leaning in to whisper something in my ear as his hand smoothly went to grab Tae's behind. But before the stranger could say anything I felt a strong hand on my shoulder pulling me back and out for the guys grip.

I looked to see who was now holding me close and to surprise it's Yoongi.

Thank God it worked