chapter 18

Yoongi sat two rows back form taehyung and Jay Park. He had at least two large buckets of popcorn as his arsenal for when he felt like Jay was getting too close for his liking.

Hell, he's too close now in his opinion but if he tried to do something now while the lights are on he would be caught, even if he was wearing all black with a black hat and mask.

"taetae he is glaring at you two with a huge bucket of popcorn in his hands" Jimin said to Taehyung while staring directly at the glaring male. Taehyung hummed softly while looking over at Jay park and winking at him.

Jay smirked back and put his arms around his shoulder as the movie was starting. Jimin giggles as he eyes yoongi who has a dangerous look on his face

"get ready taetae because it's going to be a loonnnggg movie"
.

.

.

The movie ended and yoongi came out behind the "couple" with a satisfied smile on his face. He used all five buckets of popcorn on Jay and successfully stopped him from making any moves on taehyung, and ended the date early seeing as they are heading to Tae's apartment instead of the restaurant.

Yoongi entered through the other side of taehyung's apartment complex and took the elevator up so that way he can easily spy on them and not get caught.

He hid behind the wall for about a minute before he saw and heard taehyung and Jay. Already getting out the windup toy rat he brought, ready to use it if that dick trys to kiss him.

His plan is to release the toy and let it roll towards them. Hopefully the dick will see it first and run away and leave taehyung, while Tae runs inside and hopefully never come out.

"I am sorry that our date wasn't that good, I promise that I will make it up to you tomorrow" Jay says while putting his hand on taehyung's waist.

Taehyung just smiled and looked up at him, nodding his head saying ok.

"oh and I already know have a song for that music project... Its called aquaman "

Taehyung tilted his in confusion while both Yoongi and jimin laughed, both thinking that the song title was stupid.

" why aquaman? " Tae asked and Jay smirked. Pulling taehyung's body to his with so much strength that caused him to gasp and caused yoongi to grit his teeth.

Jay leaned down to tae's ear and whispered " because I can make you wet like its my super power"

Taehyung felt his knees go weak as he released a little whimper.

" OK..shit that was fucking hot"

Yoongi was calling Jay all types of names in his head as he released the rat toy. He watched in satisfactory as Jay scream and ran towards the elevator and Tae did the same except ran inside instead.

"ha, punk ass....that'll teach you to mess with what belongs to me" yoongi says before heading out to go treat himself to some lamb skewers.

Meanwhile, j-hope and namjoon was putting their devious plan into action. Since Yoongi won't listen to them and taehyung seems to have given up... They are calling a group of people who would knock some sense into them
.

.

.

.

.

.

Their parents