chapter 19

Weeks pregnant : 8 and 2 days

Taehyung was sitting on the couch as he ate the concoction he had whipped up when the door to the apartment was ringed.

Jin had got up seeing as the two Youngers wasn't going to even attempt to get it and gasped in surprise at the sight in front of him

"Mr. And Mrs. Kim"

Taehyung's ears perked up at that, and he slowly got up off the couch to see his parents with an angry look on their faces making way towards him

"Kim Taehyung! What's this we hear about you being pregnant and not telling the father about it" Mrs. Kim yells.

Taehyung choked on his ice cream concoction before looking over at jin with angry eyes. Knowing what the younger was thinking, jin raised his hands before mouthing " it wasn't me"

Taehyung looked at his parents with a sheepish smile before saying

"I can explain "

Yoongi was deep in sleep before he heard his bedroom door slam open. He groaned loudly before turning over to face away the door.

Big mistake because as soon as he did, angry footsteps approached him and pulled him up by the ear before yelling

" Min Yoongi! What's this I hear about you dumping your pregnant boyfriend and disrespecting him every time he trys to tell you!? There better not be any truth to this or I will slap some pigmentation back into your pale behind! "

Yoongi continued to yell in pain as he pleaded his mom to let go, not getting the answer she wanted. Mrs. Min along with her husband, dragged yoongi out of the apartment into a awaiting car.

" omma, where we goin- ahh! Stop hitting me please! " yoongi yelled as he shielded himself from his mother abusing hands.

Taehyung hid behind the couch as his mom tried to fight her way through his father, friend, and roommate to get to him

" omma, please claim down. All the yelling is not good for your grandchild " jin said trying to claim the angry mother down

"he's right sweetheart, all this yelling can't be good for the baby or Taehyung " Mr. Kim agreed, getting his wife to settle down with a huff and a pout.

Taehyung slowly got up from behind the couch and smiled at his still pouting mother.

" um taehyung, your problem is about to get worse"

Taehyung and jin both looked towards Jimin

"what do you mean-" taehyung's words were cut off by a loud knock on the door.

" Aah, that must be the Min family " Mrs Kim says with a smile before heading to open the door.