chapter 10

It has been four months since the bet and yoongi is freaking out. At first he had forgotten about it when the first few months had past, but then jackass Jackson had brought it up and he realized that he has only three weeks left. He needed a plan and he needs one now.

Yoongi unlocked his phone, he was going to text jin and ask him to take his new boyfriend out tonight for he and Tae could be alone, but he stopped in his tracks when he saw his background picture

//flashback//

"Hyung I brought us a couples shirt, let's wear it to hobi and joon hyungs BBQ " Jimin busted through the door. Holding up two super cheese couple shirts that yoongi just wanted to set on fire

"alright, but only because I accidentally choked you in bed last night and went harder then I usually do "  yoongi said apologetically as he got up from the couch

"hyung how many times do I have to tell you.... I loved everything you did to me last night" jimin said as he grabs yoongi hand

Yoongi pulled jimin into a hug, jimin resting his head on his shoulder.

'click'

Yoongi looked up to see ravi, his friend taking a picture of them.

"haha, before you say anything yoonpie I took the picture because you guys look really cute" ravi said with his hands up.

Yoongi clicked his tongue "I told you to never call me that douchebag"

"hyung you got to admit it's a pretty good picture " jimin chuckled as he looked at the photo Ravi took on yoongi's phone

"yeah....yeah it is" yoongi said with a happy smile before kissing jimin on the lips.

//end of flashback //

Yoongi gave a bitter smile. His heart still hurts a bit everytime he thinks about jimin, but there was one person who made that dull ache less and lessen everyday.

Taehyung was able to break his defenses down and put together the pieces of his once broken heart. Yoongi knew that he had fell in love with Tae when he did something that he only had ever done with jimin..... Took him to his grandmother's grave.

It turns out that both of their grandmother's were buried at the same place and he took yoongi to meet her too. He told him that he was the only person he took to her grave site.

Yoongi smiled upon remembering that, he unlocked his phone again and texted jin. He had something special for tonight that would hopefully not only help him win the bet.... But win Taehyung too.

.................

Taehyung's point of view

It was almost 9 and I couldn't sit still. Yoongi hyung had texted me saying that he would be here in 10 minutes. I looked up from where I was seated on the couch when I heard jimin.

"hey taetae" he said to me with a small sad smile.

"what's wrong hyung? " I asked him. He seemed different, his aura felt different. I looked around jimin and noticed that his sparkles where slowly starting to fade.

Which means that yoongi hyung was starting to let jimin go, he was moving on

"nothing everything is fine, so you ready for tonight Taetae? "

"what do you mean hyung?"

"suga is coming over..... And you will be alone...... There will be no one to stop him from taking your virginity "

"oh" I said. Honestly I had forgotten about the bet, to me it felt like we were dating.....and he wasn't doing this to win some stupid bet.

Before either one of us could speak again there was a knock on the door. I was now a little bit nervous since what jimin had said was replying in my mind. Tonight is the night that I lose my virginity

"Don't be nervous taetae.... I'm here for you" jimin said to me inside my head after he possessed me. I nodded my head and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"hi suga hyung" I said while letting him in.

"hey tae baby" he said to me and I blushed. He never called me baby before.

He had led me to the couch and pulled me down next to him. He looked kinda nervous to be honest.

".......Taehyung, I know that at first it seemed like I only wanted you for your body, and that may have been true at first but now......thats not true at all. You made me feel again.... And after this bet..... I hope that we could still continue whatever this is between us...... Because...... I can't imagine how my life will be without you"

Yoongi expressed sincerely. And to prove how serious he was, Yoongi hyung pulled out his phone and showed me the screen saver he has.

A picture of him and jimin hugging

"he's not...............that picture of us was always his favorite " Jimin mumbled quietly in taehyungs head

"this, this is my favorite picture of jimin...... The one I loved before you, he died way too soon........ I was gonna propose to him after I found out he was going to do the same. He is, the one guy I ever loved, "

Yoongi went to his settings on his phone and changed his screen to the picture jin secretly took of us. Yoongi kissing my face while my eyes were closed with a bright smile on my face.

No one point of view

"hyung " Tae said while biting his lip. Practicality jumping into Yoongi lap hugging him.

They pulled back, and stared at each other for a few seconds. Slowly leaning in until their lips connected. The kiss started out slow and passionate, both showing how they felt with the kiss.

"even after what happened you still want to be with me"

Taehyung asked with tears in his eyes. Yesterday, when Yoongi and Taehyung went on a date. The two males ran into Jungkook, bambam, Mark, and taeyang, three of them being taehyung's ex boyfriends.

They called taehyung a ghost freak who would always be a virgin because all he wants is to tease and not give any up. They told yoongi to break up with taehyung or otherwise the younger would try to fuck his friends and then blame it a dead person.

Yoongi had beat the shit out of everyone last night and then cuddled taehyung until he stopped crying.

" There's nothing those jealous asshats can say that would stop me from wanting you. Your the only guy who has been able to help heal my heart" yoongi says while looking the younger in the eye before pressing his hand on taehyung's heart

"let me heal yours tae. "