Chapter 33

I dedicate this chapter to Jonghyun. I send my deepest condolences to anyone who knew or loved him as much as his family did. I am devastated and heartbroken about this. SHINee was one of the first kpop groups I listed to in 2010. Please if you're feeling depressed please DM me about it. I don't want anyone to feel alone in this❤️

Kiki's Pov

The lady walked us into a big room that had two spa massage bed tables and creams and lotions next to each bed. I looked over at Yoongi wearily. I've never had this kind of treatment before and let alone feeling self conscious about myself because I felt like I didn't have a good enough figure, I felt like I always needed to improve myself.

"Miss you'll be right here." The kind massage lady guided me to the bed on the right side of the room and she asked me to lay down on my stomach. My face rested in the face hole where my face rested in. The lady massaged gently but firmly through the thin robe and I was relaxed easily.

I heard a phone ringing in the distance a little away. "Hey babe I have to take this, I'll be back okay?" Yoongi said and he quickly left the room muttered to the person on the other end of the phone sightly angry.

I got so relaxed into the treatment that I slowly closed my eyes and rested into it. Since Yoongi was out of the room, the lady asked me to move my robe down to my bum, but underneath me was a towel. It made me uneasy but she was going to do a certain treatment for me.

"I'm going to do a coal therapy, " She began to explain to me. "I'm going to use these cups," She showed me holding a circle cup thing under the bed were my face was. "These are going to go on your back and lift the toxins out of your back and it'll help with back pain and make you feel better. It'll hurt at first but you'll feel so much better afterwards." This coal therapy kind of seemed like an actual good idea since I've been so stressed and working hard in school and helping my mother.

"Okay," I said. "Let's do this." I took in a deep breath and released it slowly. The heat was intense from these cups on my back now. I wanted to cry but I knew in the end it would be worth it. It had been at least twenty minutes since Yoongi wasn't back yet and I started to wonder if he was okay. I heard someone open and close the door of the room and footsteps walking in.

"Well, well, if it isn't little Mazuki, fancy seeing you here." A familiar voice said to me and my eyes went wide. I saw a pair of shoes in my eye sight that could only stare at the ground right in front of me.

Who is this? I thought to myself. Why isn't Yoongi here?

The person then crouched below and showed their face to me. It was Kris.

"Kris?! What are you doing here? Did you follow Yoongi and I?" I started questioning him, I was very surprised to see him here. But also remembered I was practically naked causing my face to go red.

"Kris, get out!" I threw a towel at him that was on the floor trying to shoo him out of the room. "Sir can you please leave the room, this was reserved for the couple only." The massage lady said.

"Well that's the thing," he laughed a little, "Yoongi isn't here."

"What do you mean he's not here?" I asked slightly panicked. The lady held up a towel to cover me so I could slip on my robe and be more decent looking. Bless her. I went into a sitting position on the massage bed, the robe was long enough and it went to my ankles.

"Well Yoongi never showed you part of his actual life outside of school and of partying. He's in a gang as you know with his six other friends. Well he pissed off the wrong person in my gang and now he wants you." He moved his leg over the other one and folded his hands on that leg looking at me with a slight grin.

"What does he owe him? Money?"

"Money, you, and some other things you know. But besides that, you need to come with me." Kris said and he looked at me with his sharp eyes.

"No," I shook my head, "I'm not going anywhere with you. Stay away." I said with fear slightly rising in my voice as I watched him get up and start to walk closer to me. I got off the massage bed and made a dash for the door but he grabbed my from behind and muffled my mouth and nose with a cloth causing me to go limp in his arms.

"Now be a good girl, and stay quiet." He whispered in my ear as I struggled to fight off the toxic chemicals that were trying to make me drugged out.

My vision became blurry and my only thoughts were about Yoongi, where are you?

A/N: I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Years 🎄