Chapter 21

Kiki's Pov

I woke up to my phone buzzing and answered it, "Hello?" I said sleepily. The person let out a laugh on the other end. "Kiki, are you even ready for our date?" The voice spoke and I realized who it was, Yoongi. "What do you mean date?" I yawned and laid on my pillow. "Remember, you said you'd give me a chance. I have a dinner reservation and a movie ready for just the two of us."

I sat up and gasped and looked at my nightstand clock and it read eight pm. "Oh! Yeah just give me a second you can come up into the house, doors unlocked and my mother is already gone." I scrambled around and hung up the phone and rushed into the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth and put on some make up. I heard the front door open. I plugged in my straightener and began to brush my teeth as fast as I could and I walked back into my room to grab a pair of black skinny ripped jeans and a white v neck along with a black jacket.

Yoongi stood at the entrance of the door way watching me struggle to fit in my skinny jeans and my tooth brush hanging out of my mouth. He put a hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh.

"I can't believe you forgot about our date. I'm quite hurt babe." He pouted and used his fingers to imitate tears rolling down his face. I rolling my eyes and pushed past him to rinse my mouth and then I began to straighten my hair.

"Why straighten your hair when it's already straight enough as it is?" He questioned me as I spit out the mouth wash. "Because my hair won't get tangled as easily and it'll look nice." I finished straightening my hair and I still had to change my shirt. I looked up at him expecting him to move but he only grinned. "Yoongi..." I said warningly and he raised his hands surrendering. "Fine.. fine.. I'll go away." And he walked back into the living room and I quickly changed shirts and applied some light pink lip gloss and looked around for my converse shoes.

"Are you almost ready? Dinners at 8:45." He hollered at me as I was tying my shoes. "Yes! I'm ready. I have my phone lets go." I slide on my jacket and walked out in front of him and he smiled down at me. "You look great. And you don't smell anymore." He laughed and I punched his arm walking out the door. "You're not scoring any points Yoongi."

"Baby don't be like this." He whined and as I walked down the stairs with him right behind me. "Hope you don't mind, we're taking my motorcycle." He walked over to his expensive looking bike and handed me a black helmet and he put on his white helmet and swung his leg over and looked back at me and patted the spot behind him wanting me to get on. I sighed and got on beside him and placed my hands on his shoulders. He got annoyed and grabbed one hand then the other and placed them around his waist and on his stomach and he locked my fingers together. He nodded his head and started up the motorcycle and took off really fast. I was taken by surprise and hugged him tighter slightly scared a bit. He zoomed past other cars weaving in between them. He came to a gentle stop at a expensive looking restaurant and he took of his helmet and got off. I took off mine as well and placed it  on his seat fixing my hair.

"Shall we?" He held out his hand to me and I took it and got off the bike and walked besides him holding his hand. He had really big hands and mine were small, I liked it. "Yoongi.. I'm not really dressed good enough to eat here. You look really good but I don't." Yoongi had his hair styled a bit messy and wore a dress shirt with a black suit jacket with tight black pants and nice dress shoes. And I, I already knew I looked awful. I felt bad I shouldn't heave slept that long because Yoongi really is trying for me.

He stopped and looked at me, "You look beautiful, stop worrying and let's go eat." He opened the front door for me and I mumbled a thank you and walked in as he trailed behind me. A waiter was standing behind a podium and looked up at us. "Name?" She asked and Yoongi stood beside me. "Min Yoongi." And she grabbed two menus, "Please follow me."

I followed the lady and Yoongi was behind me with his hand on my back. She seated us by the window and the table looked elegant with a light candle and white flowers on the table with fine silverware placed on it as well. She placed the menus on the table and walked away saying she would be with us shortly. Yoongi walked forward and pulled on the seat gesturing me to sit down and I blushed a little and sat down and he scooted in the chair. He went around the other side and sat down as well.

"So, what do you think of the place?" He smiled at me, I looked around the rest of the restaurant and smiled. "It's really pretty and nice. Thanks for taking me here. I've never ate in such a fine place like this before so it's nice." He nodded his head. "Well I really wanted you to see that I'm not just a bad boy all the time. I enjoy eating in fine places and I wanted you to experience this too."  I nodded my head and looked through the menu. My eyes nearly popped out. Everything was so expensive. I skimmed over the dishes looking for the cheapest item to get and it was a creamy mushroom soup that was the cheapest.

The waitress came back with iced water and asked if we wanted. I looked up at her, "I'll have the creamy mushroom soup please." I set the menu down and Yoongi looked at me. "No she'll have the prime ribs and with mash potatoes and the crab soup. I'll have the steak and veggies." The waitress nodded, "Sure thing." And left.

"Yah Yoongi I can't eat that much."

"I knew you would choose the cheapest thing. I'm the one treating you out so I want you to try the best things they have to offer so stop worrying so much and just relax okay?"

I held my tongue. Okay. I'll let Yoongi decide what's best, this is his night so I should just chill out. "Okay" I said and we began to talk about other things of what we liked and disliked.

"Yoongi where's your family?" He looked at me and sighed.

(A/n: please vote, comment & share it would mean a lot to me. Thank you! (: BTW INSTAGRAM IS: Kpop_Yoongi_