Chapter: Begin 01

It's only been one month since I've moved to Seoul. My name is Mazuki Mei Li. My parents divorced over the summer and I decided to live with my mom here in Seoul. It wasn't that I didn't love my dad, I just felt I would be happier in a different place that didn't remind me of my parents divorce. I also wanted to be with my mom because she didn't handle it well, it wasn't good for her to be alone. My father had done the worse thing he could do- have sex with his secretary. He got drunk on an office dinner night and things went wrong from there. Sixteen years worth of marriage gone in an instant. My parents got married at a young age too. My mother was only sixteen while my father was eighteen, they had me pretty young for a married couple.But away from my family history, I am now attending a new school. I barely speak Korean so I don't talk a lot, but I understand what people are saying to me. I only have one friend here and his name is Jeon Jungkook. He was mean to me at first with his gang of friends that seemed like they owned the school but once he found out I loved playing video games and having fun doing that he quickly befriended me and every once in a while he asks me to come over when his gang of friends weren't over. Jeon is friends with the bad boys of the school.

   Min Yoongi, we're in the same class but he doesn't pay attention to the teacher, he walks out whenever, he has mean glares that could kill anyone. He stares at me a lot since we are across from each other but he likes to knock over my stuff on my desk and he gives me a small smug smile. The next member in the group is Kim Namjoon. He often gets into fights with other students and sometimes he purposely bumps into me and laughs. He has  tattoos when he turned sixteen, but he too sticks to himself a lot. Jin is the next member, he only goes by that only. I haven't really seen him be mean to anyone before but he doesn't like to be by anyone, he likes to eat a lot though. Jimin isn't really that mean but he can be if he doesn't get his way. He is strangely the most energetic out of the group. There is one member who has a nickname he goes by Jhope. Some say it was given to him when he stopped a kid from committing suicide one year, so some think he is nice too but I think he has a darker side then what others think. Finally the last member is Kim Taehyung. He is the play boy out of the group, he has a new girl every two weeks, he'll even still over guys girlfriends as well. He doesn't have any respect for anyone really but he protects Jimin from anyone who says anything wrong to him.

Luckily I've been playing it safe and staying out of their way. I don't even eat in the cafeteria anymore because I am afraid of running into them, specially of what happened last time.

I was walking down the hallway on my way  to the cafeteria, trying to gently push through the people so I could get some of the spicy rice cakes with kimchi before it was all gone. The "Bad Boys" as they were called- pushed by me and knocked me over and I fell on my side. Jimin looked at me like he wanted to help me up but Yoongi just grabbed him by the shoulders and had him walk away from me. I got up a brushed off the pretend dirt and dust on my skirt and continued my way to go get food. I had successfully gotten the food I had wanted but as soon as I turned with my lunch tray I tripped over someone in front of me and my food went on the floor. when I looked up I realized I had tripped over Taehyung. I began to have a small panic attack because I was scared of him- all of them. Taehyung was holding his lunch tray that had soup on it with milk. He crouched and grabbed my chin with his big hand on my small face, "You don't even know how badly you wished you hadn't done that dear." he got up and slowly dumped his soup over my head and dumped his milk over my head as well. I looked back up at him with tears in my eyes, I noticed the rest of his group behind him and Yoongi staring at me. I couldn't even tell what his expression was or what he was thinking but it shook me inside for some reason, like a cold chill. Everyone in the room was laughing and pointing at me. I felt so miserable and humiliated at the same time. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

  So now I make my own bento lunch boxes and either eat out on the rooftop, garden or in the bathroom. I was just scared of coming close to them again, specially Taehyung. Jeon was concerned for me but he knew if he was caught hanging out with me I would be miserable for life and the gang would make sure of it.  I didn't mind eating alone because I liked to be with my thoughts and also write poetry on my own time and just really think deeply about things. I was always known for being a deep thinker and Jeon knew I wrote poetry and he liked to read it often. He was nice and always sweet to me, we would play video games until dawn and more. I often beat him at strategy games but he was good at them too. We were often equal a lot in gaming but he always beat me at quick shooter games or fast past games in general. Besides from gaming we would talk about life or what we wanted to do in life so it was nice to have someone to talk to about that kind of thing.

  "Mazuki, It's time to get ready for school!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs interrupting my thoughts. I quickly brush my hair and apply some mascara and light pink lip gloss and put on my angel wing necklace that meant a lot to me. Last minute I slip on some rings to wear because it feels weird not wearing them. My uniform laid out on my bed I change into it and slip on my shoes. Grabbing my book bag I race down the stairs and shovel some rice into my mouth and eat a few strawberries. "Careful- easy Mazuki." my mom told me. My real name is Mazuki, usually it's spelled with a u instead but it was my mom who got to name me so just kind of makes me more unique I guess. After eating my breakfast quickly I bolt towards the door with my mom shouting , "Have a good day! I love you!" I shout back and tell her I love her too. Let's only hope today I don't see them.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)