Chapter 20

Kiki's Pov

I walked down the hill leaving Yoongi's house. I don't remember much from what happened at the party but I do know I'm never going to another one again. I finally reached the apartment and opened the door only to receive my mother hitting me with her slipper yelling at me.

"Do you know how late you stayed out!" She hit me again on my shoulder and I ran away from here running around the coffee table trying to avoid her hits.

"Now mom listen-" I tried to explain but she reached across to try and swat me.

"No! You listen! You're in so much trouble missy! Who's t shirt is that! Are you sleeping around?" She chased me again around the coffee table again.

"Okay! Let me explain! Just sit down!" I shout as we continued to run around the coffee table and she finally stopped and pointed her finger at me in a warning way with giving me a stink eye look basically saying I was on thin ice.

"Okay." I breathed. "Look I went to a friends house and got sick so I had to stay the night. I puked on my clothes so I had to borrow some of hers to wear for the meantime." I knew lying was even worse to do but if she heard the word 'party' come out of my mouth that would be the end of me.

She squinted her eyes at me and got up from the couch still pointing her finger at me. "Why didn't you call me at least?"

"My phone died and she didn't have a charger I could use because we have different phone brands. I'm sorry mom."

She sighed and rubbed her temples. "Just let me know next time okay? Or use someone else's phone alright? I was worried sick. I just don't want to lose my only daughter. I need to know where you are." She walked over and pulled me into a hug and then let go of me and headed to her bedroom. "I'm going to catch up on some sleep before my next shift okay?" I nodded my head. "Okay mom, sleep well." And she went into her room closing the door after her.

I blew out some air and let out a long sigh. Man that was close. I headed to the bathroom to clean up. I took off the shirt Yoongi put on me and it smelled like him. It had a musky man smell of Cologne along with a distant smell of cigarettes. I removed the sweat pants as well and folded them nicely. I should wash them for him before I give them back. I rinsed the soaps off of me trying to get nice and clean and remove the puke smell off of me and I thought of Yoongi.

I mean.. least he was nice to try and clean me up, I bet that was pretty disgusting for him to do. I also feel bad for ruining his clothes and he did say they were expensive. Sighing I turned off the shower after rinsing off the conditioner, I wrapped a towel around me and went to my bedroom . I plugged in my phone to charge and it loaded back up to my lock screen but I received text messages from so many people.

My mother was one of them, and Yoongi said he put his number in my phone before it died or something. The next person who messaged me kind of worried me because it was saved as 'Mr Hottie'. I went into my text message history and I realized the Unknown number was no longer in my phone. The 'Mr Hottie' contact had messaged me saying, "Hey cutie" and I clicked on it and I gasped.

Oh my god. The "Mr Hottie" contact was the person who was sending me the creepy text messages. It was still in the chat history and it was his number. Oh no. Oh no. I can't remember who or what he looked like. It was a fuzzy memory but I can't remember what he looked like. I sighed in frustration. Do I tell Jungkook about this?

My thoughts were interrupted by receiving a text message from Yoongi, "Did you make it home safe?" It read and I smiled a little. I liked how he had a soft side of caring. I never knew he could be a sweetheart. I typed back saying yes and  set my phone down to get dressed. My phone went off but instead it was someone calling me.

"Hello?" I answered the unknown number I didn't recognized.

"Hey Kiki it's Namjoon."

"Oh. Hi, how are you?" I asked politely.

"Good, I just wanted to let you know you got the job here at the library. You'll be working with me so I'll show you around on what you need to do. Organizing, replacing books on shelves, checking out books to people, stuff like that. Do you think you could come here after school tomorrow?" He explained and waited for my response.

"Oh! Thank you for calling me. And yes I can make it after school tomorrow. Thank you so much Namjoon. It really means a lot. Thank you." I was happy he called me back to let me know I got the position. I wanted to help my mother out with the bills because I wanted to have extra money at the end of the month to be able to treat my mom out for beef.

"Alright, no problem see you later Kiki. Don't be late." And with that he hung up. I let out a relieved sigh of happiness and laid on my bed. Maybe I can sleep a little bit more before going on a small date with Yoongi. But did I really want a boyfriend? Was I even that good enough to be able to date? I mean he is the most baddest boy in my class let alone the school.

(A/N: Thank you for reading! Make sure to vote, comment and share! Let me know what you want to see more of or different things! This was a bit of a filler chapter)