Chapter 03

My thoughts kept replaying what had happened three hours ago. I couldn't help but continue to think about it. Did Jungkook think I was a nobody and maybe just pitied me instead? I brushed my thoughts aside when the teacher walked in and smacked the stick on the table demanding our full attention to focus on her every word.

"Today's topic will be about world history and religions. You will be paired up into groups and read your assignment parts together. I will base you on how will you present your religion and the facts included, how well you'll be able to recite a text or scripture from their beliefs. If you do not succeed in this then you will fail my class and I'll see you in summer school." With that being said she began to pair up students. I was too busy zoning out when I heard someone say, "Do I have to pair up with her? Is that even fair to me?" I looked up at the teacher and he responded, "Behave yourself Min Yoongi. You will work with her as expected and do well, if you don't then I'll see you and Miss Li Mazuki at summer school." My eyes widened. Yoongi is my partner? No no no no no. This can't happened. I don't want to work with him.. specially with what happened this morning. I shrink in my seat hoping I'd just disappear. I peeked over at Yoongi and he stared at me with a glare and turned his arm and laid his head on his desk with his arm stretched out. I stared at my desk as the teacher passed out packets of what religion we were being assigned. I began to read about the religion Yoongi and I had been assigned. It was about Christianity, I am open minded to anyone's religion really so I didn't really have one that I was committed to. I took notes on the important facts that stood out to me but my mind went blank when the bell rung and everyone rushed out the door to go eat lunch and meet up with friends from different classes. I sighed and packed up my things and placed them inside my book bag and got up, pushing my chair in leaving the classroom.

"Yah!" A voice shouted in my direction and I looked back and Yoongi was standing at the door way. I stood there waiting for him to say something. "Make sure to get my side of the work done and give me the notes the day before we present, ok?" He said and gave me a smug smile. I nodded my head and turned my back towards him, headed to the roof top where I go to eat most of the time. He's honestly killing, now I have to do his work load so he gets an easy ride to an A with good marks? Can he be anymore of a jerk? Ugh he's starting to become a pain, along with the rest of them, except for Jungkook of course.

I walked past class A 1 which was the class Jungkook and the other six members were in. I looked through the window and saw them sitting on top of the desks in their little group just throwing causal punches at each other and shoves. I had stared too long when Jimin looked up and raised his arm and waved at me. I nodded at him and quickly walked away before the other members would turn and look at who he was waving at. I took a left and headed up the flight of stairs making my way up to the rooftop. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I made it to the ledge and sat down and swung my legs over letting my feet dangle off the three story building and letting the wind sway in my hair. I took out of journal and jotted down my deep thoughts that have been bothering me. I often liked to write when I wasn't feeling okay, and today was definitely one of those days.

"Chingu. Don't do it." I heard a gentle small voice say behind me. I was confused to what they were thinking. Thinking I was going to commit suicide? No. Never would I do that. I just like being in high places. I didn't turn around I just continued to write in my journal, until a hand on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts and made me stop. I looked up but unable to see the persons face because of the sun blinding my eyes. "Are you okay?" The person asked me as they took a seat beside me and sat close to me as they swung their legs over the ledge as well. I was finally able to get a look at the person bothering me. It was Jhope. His brown hair blew in the wind and his eyes scanned over the land and buildings beneath us and afar. He took a deep breath and looked over at me and looking at my journal. I covered the words with my hands but realized that he probably didn't know English that well or so I assumed. "Why don't you talk?" he asked me and took my hand in mine and tugged up my sleeve to see my wrist. Was he checking for bruises or scars? I had tiny little ones that have taken a year to heal but it still left an ugly mark. I know most men don't like girls with scars on them because they aren't beautiful anymore in their eyes. I gently pulled my wrist away from him and gave him a small smile and looked away from him hoping he would just go away. "Look.. I'm not like the other guys in the group. I'm not a complete jerk but I've had my eye out on you for a while. You really don't talk a at all. I started asking Jungkook about you and I guess you and him have been friends for a while now right? Do you only talk to him?" He asked me and I nodded my head. "Are you just overly shy?" he grabbed my hand again. "Yes." I spoke softly and he turned his head quickly over at me. He smiled widely at me.

"What's your name?" "Mazuki Li is my name." I replied back to him with a smile. Maybe not all the members are bad.. maybe they all have a good side to him or good hearts in some way right? "That's a unique name.. say are you friends with Jimin too?" I shook my head. "No, just Kookie." I said and he started laughing. "You call him Kookie?! That's a good one! We joke around and call him Kook Book or something else to annoy him. Does it annoy him when you call him Kookie?" he asked me while still smiling. "No he doesn't get annoyed with me when I call him that, he smiles a lot when I call him it." I told Jhope honestly and his face turned into more of a deep thinking face instead and he only nodded his head. I tried to let go of his hand but he gripped it more. "Sorry I'm just afraid of heights so bare with me, please?" I blushed a little because I've never held any boys hand before. "It's okay, are you alright?" I asked him and he nodded. Then he said something I never wanted him to say.

"Mazuki, how about you come with us to the noodle shop after school today?"

~A/N: hi guys! I added Agustd by Yoongi so you guys can kind of get the 'bad boy' vibes from him on how he throws attitude. Don't for get to comment, vote, share!!