Chapter 19

Kiki's POV

I woke up from my sleep and rubbed my eyes. I slowly scanned my eyes expecting to see my bedroom items but instead I was in a black and white room with dark wood night stand to my left. Worst of all I felt a hand on my stomach pull me closer and a persons chest. I looked down and I wasn't wearing my dress from last night. Instead I was wearing a oversized David Bowie shirt. I turned around slowly trying not to wake the person up and I realized it was Yoongi.

I'm in his bed, let alone his house. Oh my god.

I stared at Yoongi but it wasn't a creepy kind of stare, more of admiring him. The sunlight was touching his skin and it gave a nice glow to his skin tone. His dark hair had a slight red tinge from the sunlight and he looked adorable when he slept. I reached out a hand and traced his jawline lightly but his hand shot up and caught my wrist. He opened his sleepy eyes and stared back at me, placing my hand on his cheek and closing his eyes again.

"Yoongi.." I spoke softly and he hummed back at me as a response. "Is it okay if I go home now?"

"No." His sleepy morning voice was something new for me to hear. It was nice. He pulled closer to him. "You owe me big time."

"Why? I thought I just did you a favor of what you wanted?" I started to argue with him slightly upset.

He opened his eyes and stared at me, "You passed out after we got done kissing and you puked all over my jacket, shirt, and shoes. Mind you that they were expensive but you also puked on yourself a little." My face turned red and I looked away from him.

"How did you change me then?"

He lazily looked at me, "I took you in the shower with me and tried to rinse it off the best I could but you still smelled god awful so I had to take your dress off and I put one of my t shirts over you and carried you to bed. I don't know how you didn't wake up but you were out cold." I had my mouth open in surprise.

"You- You saw me naked!" I screamed at him and pushed him away from me. "Yah! What gives you the right to see me that way!" I was about to get out of bed but he pulled me back down.

"Stop screaming. I was helping you out okay? And besides you're mine and only my eyes get to see you like that. You were wearing a bra and panties anyway so you weren't completely naked." He climbed on top of me and trapped me under his weight. My ribs started to hurt and I hit his chest.

"Get off of me asshole, my ribs still hurt!" Yoongi placed most of his weight on his knees and lifted the pressure off of me but he was still on top of me.  He gave me a pouty face. "My princess still hurts?" He leaned down and tried to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek instead. "Babe." He continued to pout. I honestly didn't know what the hell was going on. He was different in school, last night, and now today he's extremely different and affectionate.

He continued to try and kiss me on the lips but I turned my head every time until he faked out and ended up kissing me on the lips. He kissed me slowly and then pecked me on the lips. I was stunned at his gentle side. I was looking at him wide eyed. "You look good in my shirt baby."  He winked and got off of me. It seemed like I was holding in my breath and I finally breathed in and out.

"What time is it?" I asked and sat up straight rubbing my eyes. Yoongi grabbed his lighter and a cigarette and lit it in front of me and glanced down at his phone. "It's 15:20 pm, why?" He puffed on his cigarette, his messy bed hair and white v neck shirt and semi tight sweat pants made him really hot for some reason.

"Enjoying the view love?" He smirked and took another drag. I shook my head. "I need to go home, my mothers already home and she's probably worried about me. My phone died at some point last night I think." I got out of the bed and my dress and purse were on the floor.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

I shook my head. "No.. I'll walk home. Thanks for the offer." I wasn't sure what Yoongi and I were. If we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I felt more like friends with benefits. I've never dated before but I was just unsure how to feel about Yoongi. He seemed controlling and possessive of me already and I don't know if that'll be a problem or not.

He walked over to his black carved wooden dresser and pulled out another pair of sweat pants and came over to me and held them out. "Here. So you don't go exposing your ass to everyone." I took them and bowed slightly blushing in embarrassment. I turned away from him and slipped them on quickly and bent down to pick up my belongings and head out as quickly as I can but Yoongi hugged me from behind. The smell of cigarettes coming from him but it didn't bother me really. I somewhat liked the smell oddly.

"I'll miss you." He kissed my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. "Text me as soon as you get home okay? I put my number in your phone already." He let go of me and I turned around and let out a sigh looking down.

"Yoongi.. what are we exactly?"

"I'm your boyfriend how about that?" He smirked and gave me another hug. I pushed him gently away. "You don't know me.. that well and you didn't even ask me out." I made an excuse.

He sighed, "Then let me take you out for dinner and a movie later tonight or something. Just give me a chance. Alright? Just one try and if it doesn't work out, I'll just value the time we had together. So what to you say?" He looked at me waiting for my response.

I was weighing my thoughts with him, did he genuinely like me that much? Or is this apart of his whole bad boy thing? The least I could do is give him a try.

"Fine. I'll give you a try. But-" He instantly pulled me in a hug. I pushed him a away a bit and looked him in the eye, "But no kissing me without asking or any surprising affection okay?" He nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll see you later tonight then." I turned around and left leaving him there with a huge smile on this face. Dear god who knew he could smile so nicely.

(A/N: please leave comments, votes, and do share, thank you all for the support!)