Chapter 06

I reached down and grabbed my book bag and pushed back my chair and stood up.

"Wait- Mazuki!" I walked quickly past Yoongi who grabbed my by the wrist and looked me in the eyes, my eyes were brimming with tears. "Please let go." I managed to say before feeling a sob come up my throat. He dropped my wrist and I quickly walked out of the restaurant. I could hear Jungkook shouting for me to come back but I didn't have the nerve to look him in the face or have time for him to even explain his reasoning. All I wanted now was to go home and try and forget all of this.

I quickly walked down the streets looking for my small apartment I lived in with my mom. To my bad luck the sun had disappeared and was blocked by heavy clouds and it started to sprinkle rain for a while and then slowly turned into heavy rain. My book bag and my school outfit was drenched in the cold rain. My teeth started to chatter against each other shivering in the cold rain.  I found my apartment and  walked up the flight of stairs, reaching  inside my book bag looking for my spare key. Once I found the key I quickly shoved it into the key hole and opened the door. The apartment was always cold because we couldn't afford to waste the money on air conditioning.

I quickly dropped off my bag in my room and headed to the bathroom to take a quick warm shower to try and warm up a bit and not be so cold. Was Jungkook really deceiving me the entire time? He was my only friend.. it seemed like he genuinely wanted to be friends with me and he actually liked me. He's the only one who didn't make me feel like I was completely alone in this world.

I finished up washing my hair and wrapped my towel around me and stepped out. "Mazuki! Are you home?" I heard my moms voice distantly. "I'm in the bathroom!" I shout and grabbed my dirty clothes off the floor, making sure my towel was still wrapped around me tightly and opened the bathroom door. I dumped my dirty clothes in the laundry basket next to the washer and dryer.

"Mazuki , how was school dear?" My mom came around the corner with a tired smile but was still happy to see me. "It was good mom, just felt like a rather long day. How was work? Are you home to sleep this time?" My moms smile shifted and her eyes looked at the ground and back up at me.

"I have another shift to take at the hospital in three hours so I thought it would be best if I came home to eat with you and see how you have been doing. I know it hasn't been easy for you, moving here and trying to adjust.. I'm sorry it has been difficult Mazuki.." Her voice wavered.

"Eomma.." I pulled her into a hug, even though I was still in a towel, my eomma hugged me back. "You don't need to be sorry, it isn't your fault. I wanted to be here with you because I love you and I care about you. School is only temporary and I'll be graduating soon, I can only be loving and supporting for right now but I promise I'll be a better daughter for you and get us out of debt and I'll put you in a nicer home and pay your bills and make sure you're living well." I hugged my eomma tight.

"Oh Mazuki.. you've always been such a sweet child, but you don't need to go out of your way to do anything for me." Eomma started to cry a little but I hugged her tight. I knew I had to get a job soon to help bring in some more money for us, it's the only way I can really help. I let go of my mother and held her face with both of my hands, "It'll get better soon Eomma, just hold on a little more." I smiled and wiped the tears off of her cheeks and went to my room to get fully dressed.

Later that night

  I sat in my bedroom after having dinner with mother and making sure she ate well, after that she had left for work again. Sigh. It seems the time I get to spend with my mother disappears quickly because she's working so hard. Tomorrow I'll start applying to shops and local work places. I grabbed my phone out of my book bag to check on some of my social media.

10 text messages from 'Kookie'

'Kookie': Kiki please let me explain!
  'Kookie': I wasn't using you, only in the beginning but my intentions changed!
  'Kookie': I didn't realize how much of an amazing person you are after knowing you
  'Kookie': I didn't realize how alone you were
  'Kookie': when I read your poetry I pieced together what goes on in your life and I started to care for you
'Kookie': please know I still care about you and I hope you'll forgive me
'Kookie' : I know I messed up big time but please forgive me
'Kookie': if you can please meet me tonight
'Kookie': meet me at the 24 hr store at midnight
'Kookie': I'll explain everything, give me a chance please

After reading all of his text messages my heart began to weigh heavy. I was still very hurt about what his intentions are but part of me was still confused about why Yoongi stopped me when I was leaving. Did Jungkook have something to do with Jenny? Did they both plan this together or something?

I laid down on my bed closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead. It was stressing my out but part of me was just curious to know why I was apart of being an 'easy' catch, but I also wanted to know just why and I want to hear his explanation of it as well. I will go and meet him.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)