Chapter 25

Kiki's POV

"Hey Kiki!" Jimin popped up next to me as I was walking in the halls to the cafeteria to get lunch. "Hi Jimin." I smiled and we walked together.

"Hey are you going to the Winter Ball?" He asked referring to our school dance that was less than two weeks now.

"I don't think so." He stopped and threw his hands up. "What!" He exaggerated. "Why not?"

I shrugged. "I don't like dances. Wearing dresses or being in crowds, just isn't my thing." I looked over at him and he was trying to look mad but he really looked like a puppy pouting at me instead.

"I wanted to go the the dance with you. I wanted you to be my date." He blushed slightly. He rubbed the back of his head with his hand looking at me. I stopped walking and turn towards him.

"I'm sorry Jimin.. but I can't go."

"Why not?" His brown eyes looked at me sadly causing me to sigh.

"Because.. I'm dating Yoongi." I told him and he looked even more hurt. Like a puppy that just got kicked and it made me feel even more worse. Jimin was a good friend and he was always nice to me but I felt like it wouldn't be a good idea to go with Jimin because Yoongi would get mad. I had already asked him if he would go with me but he said he was working that Friday after school, the day of the Winter Ball. I understood perfectly and wasn't upset, I just wanted to experience something semi fun with him.

"You're dating Yoongi?"

"Yes." He stared down at the floor. "Why? Why him?" He walked closer to stand by me shoulder to shoulder.

"Because.. I like him. He isn't what everyone says he is. He's very sweet and caring." I spoke honestly to Jimin. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. His face was hidden all of a sudden and was just blank. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and started to drag me away from the cafeteria.

"Yah! Jimin!" I called after him but he ignored me and continued to drag  me down the hall and students were giving us questioning looks. He pulled me into an empty chemistry classroom that was no longer in use. He finally let go of me after shutting the door.

"Jimin what are you doing-"

"I thought I told you to only have eyes for me and not Yoongi. Why does it have to be him? Why can't it be me?" He stepped closer to me with each question he kept throwing my way.

"Jimin.." He looked straight at me with eyes that were challenging to decipher.

"What's wrong with me? Why don't you like me? Am I not good enough for you?" He continued to walk towards me until I bumped into the chemistry desk table.

"Jimin you are good enough, I do like you." I was trying to reassure him but I don't think he liked me in a friend way anymore and I was trying to choose my words carefully because I knew I was on thin ice. I didn't want to hurt his feelings by any means. He's a sweet boy but I already have my own.

"Then why won't you acknowledge me?"

"What do you mean?"

He sighed and trapped me in on the table by putting he arms on both sides of me. He tilted his head side with a sort of smirk smile playing on his lips and he let out a small chuckle. This was a whole new Jimin. I never knew he could be or turn this way.

"Who do you think paid for your hospital bill? Someone just magically paid for it?" He sarcastically said at the end.

I couldn't form any words I only just stared at him with my eyes slightly wide.

"You should have seen how mad Yoongi was when he couldn't afford to pay it. Your man can't even properly take care of you. How could you settle for someone like him?" He shook his head. "It's fun to get him angry at times. But I noticed the looks he would give you when you thought no one was watching you. It made me jealous and I wanted you to myself."

"Jimin. Please stop. I don't like you that way." I tried to push him away from me but he grabbed the sides of my arms holding me in place.

"I deserve you. I can treat you better. Not a possessive freak like him." He forced himself on me and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned but a few tears formed up in my eyes. I didn't want this. Jimin was always a friend to me no matter what.

"What the fuck!" A angry voice said and came along with feet stomping towards us and Jimin was ripped off of me. There stood Yoongi, an angry Yoongi I should say.

"What the hell Jimin! That's my girl!" Yoongi grabbed me and pulled me close towards him.

Jimin smirked. "I won't give up on her so easily Yoongi. She deserves someone better than you."

He held me closer. "You're not getting anywhere near her. If I see you with her alone again, I won't hesitate to punch you. Friend or not it's going to happen" Yoongi said firmly and he nudged me, he walked fast with his arm around my waist trying to get as far away possibly from Jimin.

"I should have punched him, I should have." He mumbled to himself angrily. He took the both of us up the flight of stairs that lead to the roof top.

It was raining but that didn't stop Yoongi from walking out into it. I stopped by the door so I wouldn't get wet. He was taking a few deep breaths and his standing there, letting the rain soak his white collard uniform T shirt.

"What are you doing Yoongi!" I called out after him.

He turned towards me, his hair soaked and all. "Do you love me?" He called out. "Do you think I'm crazy? Crazy for being with you?"

"Yes I think you're crazy!" I shouted and walked out into the rain until I was close to him and put my hands on his cheeks. "Crazy for standing out in the rain." He smiled. "And crazy for thinking you love me." His smile grew a bit and he cupped my face with his big hands wiping the rains drops that fell under my eyes.

"I can't hide it anymore. I can't keep saying I like you when my heart leaps at the thought of you." He put his forehead against mine. "I'm crazy in love with you." He kissed me as the rain poured down on us. For that moment all my problems and worries went away. I too was madly in love with Min Yoongi.

(A/n: how did you guys like this chapter?? Please let me know in the comments. Vote share and comment please <3