Chapter 15

I had to stay at home a few extra days before I could go back to school but for the most part Jungkook visited me in the mornings and Jimin came to see me after school and before he went to work. I'm glad I did make friends with Jimin because he seems to have a gentle soul but an exciting one at that. He was even a sweetheart to bring me some flowers the other day. I have them on my night stand right besides my bed and they smell wonderful.

I heard a knock at the door, I was sitting in my living room watching television. I wonder who that could be. Everyone should be at school.. so who is it? Curiosity got the best of me and I looked through the peep hole on the door to see. It was a stranger. A young teen with dark brown hair that had a lighter contrast color in it as well that was a very light blonde tone. He wore a blue baseball cap backwards and had some sort of LA varsity jacket on.

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it and looked up at the strange boy who was at my door step.

"Hello! I'm new here and I just moved into the apartment room beside yours. I just wanted to say my name is Kris Wu, please take care of me." He bowed at me and smiled. My shyness took over me and I forgot how to speak Korean all of a sudden. I nodded my head and was about to close the door but he stuck his foot out to stop it from closing.

"I don't think I got to hear what your name is, it would be nice to know someone here."

His words froze me. I knew how it felt to have no friends, moving somewhere new and how difficult it was for me before Jungkook befriended me. I let out a sigh and looked up at him. "Kiki." His eyes widen at me. "That's a unique name!" I gave a nervous small smile and nodded my head. He took his foot away from the door and came closer and whispered, "What happened to your ribs?" At this moment I had totally forgotten I was only wearing a bra and a loose cardigan with shorts and the gauze around my stomach that protected my ribs was on complete display for him.

My face flushed red.

"Is this how you normally greet people, is that a thing around here?" He let out a laugh and played it off as a joke. I slammed the door shut and put my back against it. Oh my god. What was I thinking. I can't believe that just happened. I hope he doesn't tell anyone. Ugh. Why me?

I sat backdown on the couch, carefully to not hurt my ribs. I tilted my head back against the couch. What am I going to do with myself? I feel like I was practically naked in front of him. That's the most any guy has seen me. Hearing my phone buzz on the coffee table, it snapped me out of my thoughts and I leaned forward to see who has texted me.

Unkown number

You looked pretty good without a shirt on, too bad it wasn't me who got to see it up close.

My heart was pounding fast. Who was this? Is this some sick joke? I got another text from the unknown number.

Don't worry we'll talk soon.

I was officially freaking the fuck out. I don't even know what to do. Do I call the police? Phone Jungkook? I can't tell my mother because she has other important things to worry about. I let out a stressful sigh and just decided to turn off my phone for the day.

I'm still curious why Yoongi didn't stay and wait for my to wake up in the hospital. I wanted to thank him for helping me but I didn't have his number and we aren't really friends either. Well I might as well go put on a shirt now. I walked back to my room to see Jungkook climbing through my window.

"What the fuck!" I shrieked and hit Jungkook. "Yah! What are you doing? They invented doors for a reason!" He stared at me with wide eyes.

"Wait why aren't you wearing a shirt? I mean I'm not complaining." He smirked. I smacked him on the head.

He sheepishly turned around and looked at me. After I had put on a shirt "I wanted to surprise you. I bought you something." He pulled out a small box wrapped up. I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"It isn't my birthday or Christmas yet, what's the occasion?" I questioned him and sat down on my bed covering myself. With my cardigan.

"Ah it's just something between us. Here. Open it." He handed me the small box and I looked at him raising one eyebrow. I unwrapped the wrapping paper tearing through it to reveal a small black box. I looked at Jungkook but he only nodded his head smiling at me. I opened the box and it held a blue, purple, and white threaded bracelet with his nickname I gave him , Kookie it said. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Yah what is this Jungkook?"

"It's our friendship bracelets. Here look I have your nickname too." He held up his left wrist that had the same color pattern as mine but it said Kiki instead. I smiled at him. "Thanks Kookie, it means a lot." He nodded and smiled but opened his arms signaling he wanted a hug. I laughed and got up and hugged him.

"Can you never again climb through my window? That's scared me." I heard him laugh and he said, "Okay." He let go of me.

"Well," he clapped his hands together, "I better get going. Jin wanted me to come over to try some new ramen noodles he got today and I can't turn down food either so I'll text you later alright?" He waved at me and walked out of my room to the front door and left.

Jungkook's POV

I made sure that her door locked after I left. As I was heading towards the stairs I heard someone's voice that sounded familiar. "Aish I can't find where I last left my phone." I turned around to take a glance to see who the person was but I wasn't expecting to see an old childhood friend.

Kris Wu.

Him and I used to be good friends but we often got in trouble a lot in junior high and it came to a point where he ended up getting expelled and having to move.

"Good to see you Jungkook." He gave me a smirk. "How's school going?" I felt like he still has a grudge against me from what happened.

"Good." I gave him a tight smile. He glanced at the apartment door I came out of.

"Are you that girls boyfriend?"

My smile became tighter, "No, we're just close friends." He let out a sigh.

"You don't know what your missing, she has a good rack." He smirked and waved at me, "Bye bye I have to go." With that he went inside his apartment.

Great. So he's next door neighbors with Kiki, he must have already introduced himself as always. Still has player vibes. I hadn't noticed that my hands had turned into tight fights and were turning almost white.

Don't worry Kiki I'll make sure he doesn't do anything.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)