Chapter 24

Kiki's POV

We pulled up into the high school, already people were pointing at Yoongi and I. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. It turned and I felt like I was going to be sick at any moment. Yoongi parked his pick and hopped off and took his helmet off waiting for me.

"C'mon Kiki let's get to class." He held his hand out to me but I shook my head no. I didn't want to see people judging me or complaining about how I'm not good enough. He took a step forward and unbuckled the helmet from under my chin and took it off. He cupped my face,"It'll be okay. Don't worry baby I got your back alright?" He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips and helped me off of his motorcycle. He held my hand tightly to comfort me and rubbed small circles on my hand with his thumb. I gave him a nod and we walked into school.

Everyone stared. They all stopped and stared. I felt anxiety rise in me but Yoongi was helping a bit by holding my hand.  I easily managed to spot Jenny and her crew. They were behind her but other people also crowded around her. She began to walk quickly up to us and I tugged on his hand to go back but he looked at me and shook his head. "I'm going to protect you no matter what happens." He held his ground and Jenny made her way up to us.

"Hm I didn't know you were back into dating Min Yoongi." She folded her arms across her chest to make her breasts seem bigger than what they really are. Yoongi gave her one of his 'I don't give a fuck' looks and said, "Yeah? So what's it to you?"

She walked closer to Yoongi, "Oh.. I don't know..," Jenny placed her hand on his chest and stared at him seductively. "I just thought you and I could date again. I mean you did enjoy our late nights together." She smirked and looked over at me.

I felt anger and jealousy rise up in me for some reason. I haven't known Yoongi long enough but heard those words from her mouth just made me want to punch her. I've never felt this way about someone before but I only hope she didn't continue to talk about him like this or have her hand on his chest. He's my boyfriend.

He grabbed her hand and threw it harshly off of himself. "Don't fucking touch me slut. We weren't even dating. You just wanted a fuck buddy because Jungkook was just a sweet kind hearted person who only wanted to adore you but you tore his heart to pieces. We were nothing. Get that through your head." Yoongi spat at her with a bit of aggression intended.

"Then why are you with a nobody like her! Literally the freak of the school!" She shrieked. Everyone laughed behind her and pointed their finger at me. I stepped a little behind him trying to avoid looking at the people laughing at me along with Jenny and her crew.

"You want to know why!" He yelled and everyone went silent. He held our intertwined hands together up to show people. "This girl- She's the most beautiful girl there is to know inside and out. So all you fuckers who degrade her are the worst kind of people." He put our hands back down and then stared down at Jenny. "Most of all she doesn't advertise herself as a fucking prostitute." Jenny dropped her jaw and started to sputter out words. "Well I'll always be better than her!" Yoongi dragged me behind him and bumped into her on purpose and then replied with, "What? Working the corners?" He chuckled and stopped holding my hand to place it around my waist instead and pull me closer to him. "C'mon baby." He kissed my forehead and we walked to our home room class.

We walked into class and the teacher hasn't arrived yet so Yoongi sat  down into his seat he usually always sits in and had me sit on top of the desk but facing towards the window so I didn't have to look at the other students. He laid his head on the side of my thigh and closed his eyes. My face went crimson red. I poked his shoulder. "Yah Yoongi," I whispered, "What are you doing?"

He still had his eyes closed and sighed. " I'm trying to sleep."

"On my thigh?"

"Yes."

"Why."

He finally opened his eyes and stopped laying on my thigh and looked up at me. "Because your thigh is comfy and I usually try to sleep before class starts anyway." He leaned up and kissed me on the lips. "Please let me sleep a bit babe?" I nodded my head and he went back to laying his head on my thigh.

I admit it was kind of weird but it's Yoongi. He's bipolar, in a gang, but he's a sweetheart no matter what. He has his moments of being a smart ass or a 'savage' as some say but no matter what his bad boy image didn't scare me at all.

I placed my hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair and he snaked his hand around my waist and draped his other arm over my mid thighs. He looked cute as he rested. All this affection he was giving me was something I wasn't used to but it felt right and just natural with Yoongi. He never once made me feel uncomfortable. Even though in the past he treated me badly or with his cold bitch looks, a part of me deep down on the inside liked him. I never hated him either even though at times I felt like it just because of how rude he can be at times.

The class bell rang and Yoongi groaned and let go of me and I got off his desk to hurry to mine before the teacher came in. I looked at Yoongi and he was resting his head in his arms and he gave me a small smile for the first time while being at school. It was a start of a new beginning with him and a new chapter in my life and I was excited every bit of what's to come.

(A/n: thank you all for reading, it means the world to me. Please vote, share. Comment. Add to reading list <3