Chapter 18

Re-cap

"C'mon, don't be such a buzz kill." Taehyung said to me and the rest all started to chant "Do it! Do it! Do it" I felt the pure pressure to set in and Yoongi leaned in close to my ear, "If you don't at least have a little fun, consider owing my another one if you don't do it." I looked at him, I was upset he was pressing me so I looked at him as I took the shot and downed it and the rest of the crew cheered.

~

Kiki's POV

I have had at least four shots of vodka and I was starting to buzz. Yoongi kept me by his side the entire time and cut me off on the four drink I had because I was really bad at drinking. But part of me liked it because I hadn't realized how stressed I was and so it felt nice to kind of let go. I had managed to get away from Yoongi and go to the bathroom giggling at him and he covered his face with his hand and shooed me away.

After using the bathroom I went to the bar and sat down. The bartender gave me six glitter  tequila shots and someone sat down besides me as I was downing the third shot.

"Wow, that's quite a lot for a girl like you." The person said next to me and I looked up at him. He had dark brown hair and nice brown eyes and a smile that was so nice that made me all giddy on the inside like a little kid hyped up on sugar.

I waved my hand off at him in a gesture. "Trustme," My words slightly slurred and I pointed at myself, "I got this." I downed the fifth shot and it burned slightly down my throat.

"Well, miss pretty, what's your name?" He asked me as he leaned on the counter resting his hand underneath his chin. "I'm," I stopped for a second not feeling well. "Kiki Li, what about you hottie?" I smiled at him, I felt like my inner hoe was coming out that I never knew I had because I never talked like this but I can't seemed to stop it.

He let out a slightly deep laugh at said, "I'm Baekhyun. I'm from the west side school."

I finished the rest of my shots and looked at him dreamily, "You're so hot, this planet would be lost with out you."

(A/n: I'm laughing so hard as I type this.)

Baekhyun had a small blush on his cheeks and shook his head. "You know you are really funny. Do you think I could get your phone number to stay in touch?" I laughed, "Sure!" and he handed me his phone and I handed him mine. After exchanging numbers he had set his name as 'Mr Hottie'. I laughed and tried to get up from the chair I was sitting at but I was wobbling like a baby trying to walk for the first time. I felt someone grab my shoulder and hold me steady.

"Wow. Thanks." I said a slurred and looked up to see Yoongi standing behind me, his face was stern looking but it made him look really hot.

"What are you doing here Byun?" Yoongi said sternly. "I don't remember inviting you here."

Baekhyun sniggered and stood up, "How could I not? Since  this pretty girl was going to be here I had to introduce myself in person this time."

Even though I was slightly drunk it brought me back to the text messages. I started to panic a bit and I leaned in more towards Yoongi and he told hold of me. "She's with me. Get lost Byun." With that being said he took hold of me and lead me away from Baekhyun. He lead me upstairs and into what was probably the master bedroom.

"Yah Min, what are you-" I was cut off by him over talking my slurred words.

"What do you think you're doing? Throwing yourself at men? Specially him. You said you were going to the bathroom but now you're basically drunk." He was angry with me and I stood there looking down until he marched up to me and grabbed my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"Don't ever go or be around him again, understand?" I nodded my head. But pushed his hand off of my chin and asked him, "Why does it matter if I'm with someone else?"  He pushed me against the wall forcefully.

"You're mine and only mine." He said to me holding my wrists above my head pinning me on the wall.

"If I see you looking at someone else," He whispered in my ear, "The consequences won't be so pretty dear."

I gasped and started to squirm under him trying to get away from his hold. "Why are you doing this?"

He came close to my ear and said, "I get angry when I see you with other guys. Including my friends. I see the way Jimin looks at you, even Baekhyun and that makes my skin boil because I hate him more than anything." He moved away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I've had my eyes on you since you moved here. I knew I had to have you straight from the beginning. You're like a drug to me. No matter how hard I try to avoid you, I end up always seeing you and I can't ignore my feelings anymore. Specially with the way you look tonight." He held my hands tight against the wall still and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was forceful and he kissed me like it was like his life depended on it. He let go of one of my hands and placed his hand on my side and gripped it. I kissed him back, my lips moving against his. He pulled away and started to kiss my exposed chest slowly making his way up to my neck. When he got to my ear he pressed his body against mine.

"Starting from today you're mine, and no one else's. Understand?" I nodded my head, afraid of making him mad but I liked to seeing it because it made me more attracted to him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and the alcohol started to put me to sleep.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)

Min Yoongi//Bad Boys On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara