Chapter 12

Apparently Jenny had trouble with leaving me alone, "Yah you're playing with fire Mazuki Li!" She screamed at me and I heard the clicking of her heels and before I could even turn my head she grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the ground and got on top of me. I struggled and kicked around with all my might but she had more body weight to hold me down.

"You think you can do whatever you want is that it! I'll make your entire school life hell! I'll make sure you get transferred." She spat angrily at me and she slapped my cheek. I let out a gasp and she snapped her fingers signaling her friends. She got off of me and all four of them began to kick me on the sides of my stomach. Jenny kicked me hard enough to cause me to cough up blood and I felt weak too do anything.

The sound of an engine was close and it sounded like a motorcycle. It came closer until it stopped but the kicking continued until Soo Na stopped kicking my left side and looked up.

"Shit. Let's go guys!" They all stopped and quickly ran away from me. I laid there on the ground still, I tried to get up but it was too painful and I let a small groan out. "Aish it hurts, ow ow." I forced myself to sit up against the wall. I coughed a few more times and a bit more blood came out.

"Kiki! What the hell happened?!" I heard a voice shout at me. I looked up but the sun blocked the the person who was in front of me. The person came closer to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Kiki are you okay? It's me Yoongi." He looked me up and down. "What did those girls do to you?" He let out a stressed sigh. "I'm calling an ambulance." He pulled out his phone but I placed a shaky hand on his arm. "I'm fine. Please help me get home." I managed to wheeze out and I closed my eyes for a bit. I heard him let out a frustrated sigh. "For once can you just let me help you?" "Then take me home." I shot back being a bit stubborn. The hospital was the last place I needed to be at. It would only stress my dear mother even more with the amount of work load she has going on at the moment.

"Do you have anyone at home that can watch you?" Yoongi asked as he crouched besides me. I shook my head no. He sighed again. "Okay." He turned to me, "That's it you're coming home with me." I was about to say something but he gave me a look not to agree any further with him. "Do you think you can get up?"

I tried moving but my sides hurt so bad I felt like screaming. A few tears came down and I shook my head no. He came closer to me, he used one arm to go under my neck and he used his other arm to go under my legs and he lifted me up and carried me bridal style. I placed my hands around his neck to left the tension off of my ribs and stomach that were aching so much.

"Does it hurt too much?" He looked down at me but I did say anything. "What about your motorcycle?" I asked looking up at him. "You're more worried about my motorcycle than yourself? You sure are something else. My house is right up here. We live on the same block but I live in the only two story house up here so it's easier to carry you than to try and get you on my bike." He was walking fast and I turned my head and soon enough we were walking up the steps to his lovely house. It was white and outlined in blue teal that made it look more friendly and pretty, along with the flowers beds they had planted out as well. I let go around his neck to turn the knob on the door to get us inside.

Yoongi walked in carrying me still and my head felt dizzy and heavy. I blinked several times to get rid of it but I felt myself slowly falling asleep.

Yoongi's Pov

Carrying Kiki wasn't hard, I could tell she doesn't eat much because I can feel her ribs. Does she starve herself? I shake my thoughts and walk up to the guest bedroom.

"I hope you don't mind staying in the guest bedroom I-" I looked down at her to see she fell asleep. She's okay though right? I feel like I should call someone because I don't think this is right. I laid her down on the bed and looked over her body. She had scrapes all over her knees and hands, blood on her mouth and some coming out of her nose now. I put my hands on my face. Oh my god what am I going to do.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. I began to clean her wounds on her legs, she was still somewhat awake because her leg would flinch every time I put the rubbing alcohol over the wounds. I grabbed her hand and used a Q-tip to cleans the small scrapes.

I wonder what got Jenny so pissed off. I know she does these kind of things but it's never lead up to physically beating up people before. I don't think Kiki would start the fight first because that doesn't seem like her.

I grab another Q-tip and and put a little of the rubbing alcohol on it and moved closer to her face. I tried to get close but I kept staring at her face, she really is cute when she sleeps. Her face is relaxed and not gloomy as usual.

Get ahold of yourself Yoongi don't be a creep!

I gently put the Q-tip on her bottom lip and wipe away the blood and I do the same thing with her nose. I felt bad that I've been mean to her but I just don't know what to really do with myself. It took me a long while to realize Jenny wasn't the person I needed in life and that's what my club is for, to get chicks to come in and have a good time with my best friends.

"Yoongi.. I think I need to go to the hospital actually." I heard Kiki speak breaking my thoughts.

"What! Why? Are you that injured?" I looked over her knees and her face. I haven't gotten to see her ribs yet so I wonder if that's what's bothering her.

"I have anemia, I need blood transfusions. I've lost too much. Which is why I'm passing out." Kiki explained to me.

"Let me call Namjoon, he has a car because all I own is my motorcycle." She nodded her head and closed her eyes. I stepped out of the room and phoned Namjoon.

He picked up on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Hey Namjoon, I have a bit of a favor to ask of you, I'll explain it later but can you please come to my house with your car and take Kiki to the hospital?" I was a bit nervous for some reason. Why am I nervous? I don't care about Kiki.

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone and then a sigh, " I'm at work but yeah I can come by and do that. I have so many questions going on in my head right now."

"Alright, thanks buddy, I'll explain it when she gets hospitalized." I hung up the phone and looked back to see Kiki had fallen back asleep and her breaths seemed to be a bit shallow.

Hurry up Namjoon.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)