Chapter 05

Everyone was waiting for my response but Jungkook looked concerned for me, "Maybe you should get some more rest Mazuki." I looked up and Jhope had a big smile on his face hoping I would say yes. I shook my head no, "It's okay I want to go, I didn't eat lunch so I'm a bit hungry." Jungkook still looked at me worried but pressed his in a firm line but nodded his head and helped me out of the nurses bed. I went to reach for my shoes but Jungkook bat my hand away. "I'll put them on your feet for you." He said and began to slide my shoes on and tie them. "Why were my shoes off?" I asked him as I stared at him tying my other shoe. "When Yoongi was carrying you, your shoes were too lose and they fell off." "Oh okay." Is all I said to that. Jungkook gave my leg a pat signaling he was done tying my shoes and he got up.

"YAY! Now we can go out for food!" Jin screamed excitedly and rushed out the door with the rest of us following after him. I was the last to go out the door tailing behind them. Jungkook was busy talking to Yoongi with hushed whispers, almost seeming like it was those angry whisper wars where you didn't want to yell at each other in public. I pulled out my phone from my book bag and plugged in my earphones and started to listen to some nice mellow calm music that made me feel more at ease. I didn't really feel like I belonged in their group. I feel like I shouldn't be around them. I'm afraid of what people will say to me or about me. Jenny can easily start up a storm of rumors in a matter of seconds with just one text message or one breath to ruin your life. I always tried to be nice to her and not get in her way. She was someone whom I didn't want to mess with.

"Hi." I didn't realize Jimin had came to my side. I took out one of the earphones, and placed it over the top of my ear with my hair holding it,"Hello." I spoke softly looking at him as we continued to walk to the noodle shop, I didn't even know where it was, I don't go out often as you can see. "What are you listening to?" He asked as he grabbed my earphone that was being held back by my ear and my hair. His fingers brushed my ear and he smoothed back my long black hair smiling at me.

"Oh just some acoustic covers by some American artists." I said and he put it in his ear and he started walking close by me, our shoulders brushing against each other's. we walked side by side for a while enjoying the music and Jimin would hum from time to time if he liked the tune or even sing along if he knew the artist or some of the words. His voice was really beautiful and I liked it when he sang. Usually I get annoyed when people sing because they're off key or sound bad but Jimin took me by surprise and he definitely had a gift for singing.

The boys were still walking in front of us but Jungkook looked to his sides and then turned around and saw Jimin and I together listening to music. He looked kind of upset and turned his head away from us and started up another conversation with the boys. I surprisingly enjoyed talking to Jimin, we had similar interests in a lot of things, he although was a lot more joyful and expressing of himself than I was but he was still fun to hang out with.

"Yah can you guys not be lovey dovey, makes me want to puke." Yoongi said and held his hands against his stomach imitating fake puking. I looked over at Jimin and his cheeks turned red and he held his hands to his face trying to cover them and not be embarrassed.

"Noodles, noodles, all I want are some yummy noodles da da dam." Jin sang over and over. It's surprising how much this boy loved to eat honestly it made me laugh a little on the inside.

We finally reached the noodle shop Jin had been singing about for awhile. It was kind of nice to eat out because I often cook at home for my mum when she gets off of work. The waitress placed us in the back with a long table I watched as Namjoon sat at the end and across from him was Jin, Taehyung sat next to Namjoon and across from Taehyung was Jhope. Next was Jungkook and he waved me over so I went and sat besides him. I placed my bag at my feet and the chair besides me scrapped against the floor and I looked up to see Yoongi staring at me and he sat besides me. Jimin sat across from me and smiled and waved. The waitress kindly passed out the menus and told us to take our time as we placed an order of what we wanted to drink.
I felt a little uneasy with Yoongi sitting this close to me because he was always moody. I don't think I've ever seen him smile before really.

"Hey Mazuki you should try their spicy noodles with kimchi, it's so good I've had it a few times." Jungkook suggested to me. I loved spicy things so I couldn't hold back from smiling and nodding at him, "Okay, I'll try that." I placed my menu down just as the waitress came back with our drinks, she placed everyone's drink down but mine. I was slightly confused until she came by me.

"I'm so sorry miss but we ran out of strawberry lemonade, is there something else you'd like to drink? We have peach ice tea, or lemon ice water if you would like something like that." She held her head down in apologizing. I opened my mouth to reply, "Water is okay-"

"Shouldn't you have told her from the start you didn't have strawberry lemonade?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the young waitress. "Yes mister I deeply apologize." Yoongi muttered something under his breath. "She'll have iced lemon water, thank you." Jungkook spoke up and smiled at the girl shortly. "Thank you." I whispered to Jungkook. Yoongi let out a slight cough, he was being a bit rude and shouldn't have said that to the poor girl. I felt so bad, it wasn't her fault at all. The rest of the table soon quickly filled up with chatter about school or side projects they were doing.

"Mazuki you're so far away from me I don't like it." Jimin pouted and folded his arms across his chest. "What are you? You already stuck to her like Velcro?" Yoongi scoffed. "She's a like-able person once you get to know her, I mean her voice is pretty and cute, how could you not listen to every word?" Jimin rambled on but Yoongi just shook his head and rolled his eyes giving me a glare, "I really don't know what's so special about you. You don't have any friends but here you are with the most baddest boys in the school and you managed to wiggle your way into my group, what gives you the right?" Yoongi told me off. I looked down at my lap holding my hands together, letting my hair cover the side of my face. He wasn't wrong about that. I didn't know being friends with Jungkook would end up leading to this, I always tried to be careful but I guess I wasn't doing a good enough of a job.

"Hey Yoongi! That's not cool man. She's my friend and I'm allowed to be friends with other people, she's a really sweet girl but I guess you're too much of a dick to see that." Jungkook angrily said. Yoongi stood up, "You know what? Who's the dick when you cheated on your girlfriend for some slut? Couldn't even keep it in your pants, c'mon." I let out a slight gasp. There were things I knew about Jungkook but this was a new one. I lifted my head up to turn to Yoongi and he flicked his eyes to me and back to Jungkook.

"Hey! That's private-"

"You want to bang Mazuki, don't you? That's the only reason you became friends with her. You hang out with popular people like Jenny half of the time. Did you and Jenny have some bet or something, huh?" Yoongi was starting to raise his voice but I looked at Jungkook and stared at him. He wasn't using me this entire time was he? After a few moments Jungkook didn't reply to Yoongi he just stared down at the ground. I felt apart of my heart drop. Jungkook wasn't only friend but he was only using me to just want to have sex?

I reached down and grabbed my book bag and pushed back my chair and stood up.

"Wait- Mazuki!" I walked quickly past Yoongi who grabbed my by the wrist and looked me in the eyes, my eyes were brimming with tears. "Please let go." I managed to say before feeling a sob come up my throat. He dropped my wrist and I quickly walked out of the restaurant. I could hear Jungkook shouting for me to come back but I didn't have the nerve to look him in the face or have time for him to even explain his reasoning. All I wanted now was to go home and try and forget all of this.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)