Chapter 17

Kiki's Pov

The weekend came sooner than I thought it would. It was Saturday night and here I am standing in front of my long mirror looking over my outfit feeling uncomfortable and unconfident. My black long sleeve mid dress that was v neck and exposed some of my chest. I wore a small silver necklace with a butterfly on it that my mother gave me. I still wore the best friend bracelet that Kookie gave me. I had on some black three inch heels that were somewhat comfortable. For my make up I wore a slightly dark red shade of lipstick and I did a smokey eyeshadow and I also curled my hair slightly.

I breathed in a little to calm myself. I only had to go and see him and then I can leave, right? Everything should be fine. I grabbed my small shoulder bag clutch that had a gold chain and connected to the purse which was a slight off white grey and it fit well with my outfit. My mother was out working late so I didn't have to worry that much about being caught. Although Namjoon still hasn't called me back to let me know if I got the position or not. Sighing I walk out my front door and make my way up the hill to Yoongi's house.

It was a bit chilly out so I hugged myself trying to get a bit warmer when I felt my phone buzz inside my purse. I pulled it out and I had received another text message from the Unknown number that's been texting me. I was slightly worried but I tried my best to keep it cool.

Unknown: You look great tonight babe

A small shiver went down my spine and I began to walk faster to try and get inside Yoongi's house. I still holding my phone I got another text from the unknown number.

My eyes nearly popped out when I read the next message from it.

Unknown: See you at the party baby

I had so many thoughts running through my head but I had to calm down before I went into having a panic attack. Luckily I had arrived at Yoongi's house finally. He had bought the house next to his that was run down before but it looks brand new and lights were flashing from it along with distant music playing from the inside could be heard outside. I made my way and opened the door.

It didn't surprise me from what I saw as soon as I walked in. A lot of grinding going on with either the same sex or opposite. People doing body shots off of each other, some people talking in the corner or at the bar. I pushed past people trying to look for Yoongi when someone grabbed my arm.

I looked up at the stranger and he had a smirk on his face, "Hey baby, wanna go to the other room?" He stepped closer but I gave him a disgusted face and flicked his hand off of me and continued to look around.

Thank god, I spotted Yoongi drinking with his bad boy gang or more so his friends. He had a wine glass in his hand and was seated comfortably on a square sofa with his friends. I walked over and tapped his shoulder. I looked at everyone else and they were all surprised to see me here.

"Wow! You look so pretty Kiki!" Jhope exclaimed and was hitting Jimin on the shoulder kind of freaking out. I quickly became shy and my face became best red. I saw Jungkook and he smiled at me and gave me a small wave and I gave a smile embarrassed smile back. Yoongi stared at me for a long time which he stare made me nervous. I was worried what he was thinking about me. Wait- when have I ever cared?

He set down his wine glass and grabbed my wrist and pulled me down next to him. He put his arm around over my shoulder and turned towards me and whispered, "I'm quite surprised you showed up, you look stunning." His lips were dangerously close to my cheek. "Stay with me until the party is over and the favor is done, if you leave early then you'll have to face the consequences." He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My face was still red and I looked down at my lap and nodded my head. "Good."

He turned back to his friends and laughed, "Kiki was my special surprise guest." Everyone was looking at me and I felt uneasy.

"Well you look nice Kiki." Namjoon said and gave me a cheeky smile. I nodded, "Thank you." It surprised me when Taehyung spoke to me because he's never talked to me ever since the cafeteria incident. "Why don't you look like this all the time? Who knew you had some beauty underneath that hair of yours. Didn't know you could look so sexy." He smirked at me and I felt Yoongi's hand on my waist tighten.

"I didn't know you and hyung were close." Jimin was looking over at Yoongi with some sort of look I could decipher. Yoongi leaned in close to the table still having his hand on me.

"You could say. But she promised she would come so here she is." I've honestly never seen this side of Yoongi before. I have always seen him as the kid who falls asleep in class, slacks off, gets into fights and was usually on the low with things. It felt like the atmosphere was a bit bitter and uncomfortable until Namjoon clapped his hands breaking the tension between Yoongi and Jimin.

"So, how about some shots Kiki?" Namjoon got a bottle of vodka and a shot glass for me. I raised both of my hands waving in a no signal. "No, no, I'm okay. I don't really drink."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Are you a light weight? Wait- you probably are. In that case.. I'll give you two shots." He laughed and grabbed another shot glass.

Oh no. I can't get drunk. I looked over at Yoongi but he only smirked and used his other hand and gestured his hand out as in a "continue" motion. Namjoon slid both of the shot glasses over to me and he poured some more shots for the other guys.

"Alright, we gotta thank Yoongi for getting Kiki to come. Drink up!" Namjoon shouted and took his shot and everyone else took there's as I held mine in my shaken up hand that couldn't seem to hold still.

"C'mon, don't be such a buzz kill." Taehyung said to me and the rest all started to chant "Do it! Do it! Do it" I felt the pure pressure to set in and Yoongi leaned in close to my ear, "If you don't at least have a little fun, consider owing my another one if you don't do it." I looked at him, I was upset he was pressing me so I looked at him as I took the shot and downed it and the rest of the crew cheered.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)