Chapter 14

Kiki's POV

I don't remember much after falling asleep at Yoongi's house but I could tell I feel better. I felt no pain and just at ease. Was I alright now? I opened my eyes a little but the florescent lights hurt my eyes so I had to blink my eyes several times.

"Oh Mazuki how are you feeling? Are you alright?" I heard my mothers voice right next to me. I turned my head and smiled a little at her. "How are you Eomma?"

"You're the one who's hurt! Who did this to you? To my Mazuki?" My mothers eyes filled with tears. "Eomma I fell. I slipped going down a flight of stairs, who knew it could lead to this?" I let out a light laugh but my mother still looked at me with sad eyes. "Well the police are on there way to come talk to you about it alright? Just to make sure you're okay."

"Eomma I don't need them to come, nothing happened, I'm a klutz. I slipped on the steps. I'm okay. No need to worry. I'm only sorry we have to pay so much for the hospital bill." I looked away from my mother. I was sad that this happened to me because we don't have enough money as it is and it's only stressing my mother out. I should be better and not getting hurt. I felt bad for lying to her but I didn't want to tell her I got beat up by the girls from school.

"Someone already paid the bill, someone by the last name Park. Do you know anyone by that name?" I frowned and shook my head no. "I don't think I know anyone by that name."

"Kiki!" The hospital door swung open and Jungkook came to my side hurriedly. "Are you okay?!" He looked over me and his eyes became glossy from tears wanting to come out. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"I'll give you two some time alone. I need to make a few calls." My mom gave me a small smile and exited out the door leaving Jungkook and I alone.

"Does it hurt?" He sat on my bed and held my hand. I'm actually relieved to see him. It has felt weird not hanging out with him. But I remembered what Jenny had told me. Jungkook was hers. She's selfish. I only see Jungkook as a close friend. I even came down to forgiving him.

"No," I smiled lightly. "The drugs help numb the pain."

"I heard Jenny and her friends did this.. is that true?"

I looked away from Jungkook. I didn't want to give him the answer he was expecting if he already knew.

"How have you been friend?"

"Yah, don't change the subject Kiki." He gave me a sharp look.

"Yes it was her but-" he cut me off.

"I seriously?" He let out a dark laugh, "Shes going to get what's coming to her one of these days. She has no right to do that to you. Specially not someone I care about." He looked at me and we held each other's gaze.

"It's okay, I'm fine so that's good." I tried to tone down the seriousness that seemed to hold the atmosphere in the room.

"Yah, what if it was worse? Huh? What would happen to you then?" He shook his head and looked down.

"Jungkook.. I forgive you. You know, from what happened earlier. I believe you are a good person and you're my best friend at that. I can't hate you forever you know, it's a strain on the heart they say." I said and I smiled at him, he looked up at me and gave me a soft smile. "Thank you Kiki. I was hoping you would forgive me." He rubbed small circles on my hand with his thumb. "I missed playing games with you, who else am I supposed to have as much fun with when I do with you?"

"Is that all I am to you, just play games with?" I joked around and grinned at him. "What! No stop that." He laughed and leaned close to me, his face inches from mine. "I need you, so get better okay?" He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. To me it didn't seem like that deep affectionate kind because when I slept over at his house he often put a blanket over me and kissed my forehead. I was more used to it than he knew.

"I'll try, I mean these drugs are great." I laughed and he smiled at me. "Hey is Yoongi still here? Or Namjoon? I just wanted to thank them for getting me here and helping me." I asked him and he sat up straight away from me still holding my hand.

"Uh they left as soon as I was walking in. Namjoon had to go back to work and Yoongi said he had things to do. Jimin stopped by as well because he heard about it but you were still asleep. But he was here before your mother was." Jungkook informed me and I nodded me head. How did the news spread around so quickly? I was just trying to keep it on the low but now it seems like the whole crew knows what happened to me. Does this mean Jenny is going to threaten me again?

"Thanks for coming though. I was starting to miss your dorky loser smile." I joked with him but smiled. I did miss Jungkook a lot. It seems that so much has happened since he hasn't been beside me. No one used to touch me as they do now because Jungkook isn't there. He's a bad boy and he holds the image and the attitude well. But wen he's with me he's like a freaking seven year old stuck in a 17 year olds body.

"Oh ayigoo, it's no problem. When you get released I'll make sure to visit you ever day, how about that?" He suggest with a silly smile.

"You're always welcomed to come over. I think my mother is familiar enough with you as it is."

Jungkook has came over to my house a lot and my mother loved him because she could see through his entire bad boy image that he was just a sweet little hyper seven year old but also a smart intelligent person as well.

I just hope I can get out of here soon. I don't like being cooped up too often or for too long.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)