Chapter 30

This chapter is dedicated to the people who encouraged me to continue because I didn't have the strength to do it ~ Thank you for inspiring me more❤️

Kiki's POV

After being in the car for two hours I had slowly fell asleep to Yoongi's soft rap playing. It felt like I closed my eyes for just a second but when I woke up it was no longer day but pitch black night sky instead with a few stars out in the night sky. I raised a hand and rubbed my tired sleepy eyes. I looked over at Yoongi and he was tapping his finger gently to the best of the song and humming but slightly singing quietly at the same time. He looked cute, he most have pulled over at some point because now he was wearing a black beanie that complimented his outfit well, his hair poked out from under it.

He must have felt me staring because he looked over and gave me a soft smile. "Hey sleepy head, did you sleep well?" He took one hand off the steering wheel and intertwined our hands together.

I let out a yawn still tired. "Yeah, where are we?" I asked as I looked out the window, only seeing miles of forest ahead.

He squeezed my hand. "We're almost there baby, just another mile to go." He let out a small yawn as well.

"Are you tired too? Do you want me to drive?"

He smirked a little, "No I'm not tired- oh we're here now." I stopped looking at him and turned to look out the window. A sign came up saying "Private Relaxing Resort"

Private? I though to myself.

"Yoongi what are we doing here?" I asked as he only smiled more at me.

"This is the surprise," He gave me a warm smile and looked at the old fashion Korean styled looking hotel. He let out a one of those relaxing sighs. "I used to come here when I was little with my grandma. It's special to me, only selective people know about this place. Not even my close friends know." He continued to look at the place, like memories were flashing through him.

He put the car in park and opened his door and climbed out, I was about to open mine but he ran around the front of the car and opened my door for me.

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks get warm and he closed the car door behind me, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"I really do hope you like it here. It's a lovely place. The people here know me well and they're all kind hearted. There's a lot to do here so I booked a couple of appointments for us to do together." I nodded my head and he opened the back door of the car to get my duffle bag.

"So," I said and grabbed my bag from him, "Is this place kind of like a spa? Or like the traditional Japanese home style with wood and paper walls and doors?"

"It's a little of both. Traditional along with a spa and spring bathing house, one for men and the other for girls. It's modern but welcoming." He said as he got his luggage from the trunk and closed it shut. He looked down at his keys and locked the car and he held out his hand to me. I smiled widely and took his hand and we began to walk on the brick pathway to the building.

There was a lady behind a smooth oak wood desk and she checked us in and took us down to our room. She pushed open the sliding paper wood door and Yoongi and I went inside and she closed it behind us. I let out a breath and looked around the room.

It was big but small at the same time. It had a warm welcoming roomy feeling to it and I liked it. The floors and walls were all made of wood. They had a small center room with a television sitting on a low stand and pillows arranged neatly to watch the screen. I looked to my left and saw a neatly made bed with green and brown pillows placed on the bed. Wait we're sleeping together?  I looked up at Yoongi and he was standing close next to me waiting for me to say something.

"It's really beautiful here, I already love it Yoongi." Smiling up at him he leaned down and gave me a kiss and hugged me from the side, lazily resting his head on top of mine.

"That's good, I'm glad you like it. But there's more here then just what you are seeing right now. I'll show you around tomorrow, I'm so tired from driving. It is pretty late, it's almost midnight. Do you want to go to bed?" He asked as he left my side and put his luggage on a bamboo bench that was off to the side.

"Yeah, I am a bit sleepy still. Do you mind if I go wash up first?" I asked as I set my duffle bag next to his on the bench.  I opened it up and moved some of my clothes trying to look for my night time clothes but I couldn't find them and my eyes went wide.

"Um." I looked at Yoongi, "What's wrong?" He looked at me slightly worried.

"I accidentally forgot my night clothes."

He looked down at his bag and unzipped it, pulling out a black and white striped t shirt along with some basketball shorts.

"Here." He said and handed them to me and I took them. "Thank you, I'm really sorry. I've been nervous about this trip."

"Oh stop it you." He gave me a smile and pulled me in a hug. "This is a worry free zone. I don't need  you to be stressed or over thinking things. I love you and I wanted to spend time with just you and no one else to bother us, you know I'm not a people type of person." He kissed my forehead. "Go wash up, I'll be in bed okay?" I nodded my head and walked into the bedroom section and opened the bathroom door.

( I'm sorry chapters have been coming out more slowly, I use to update four times a week but I've been depressed lately but I'm trying to pull myself together for you guys. Fighting! )