Chapter 04

My mind was panicking and my heart was racing quickly. I suddenly gripped his hand too tight and he opened his mouth wanting to let out an "owe". "Sorry." I apologized to him, "But I don't think that would be a good idea Jhope." I used my other hand to gently rub on his hand to ease the pressure off that I caused because I think I popped one of his fingers by accident.
"Why would it be a bad idea?! They'll love you once they get to know you like Jungkook and I do right?" I looked down weighing my thoughts. Should I really go to this? I've been avoiding them all of the school year so far.. and what about Taehyung? I sure as heck don't want another one of those death glares that'll put me six feet into the ground. "I don't know... it'll be awkward more than likely since I'm shy and quiet." I looked away towards the builds and the people walking. "Pleasseeee Mazuki. It'll be fun. We always have fun together. You'll be like the new family member in the group!" He begged me a few more times hoping for me to say yes. I finally caved in and agreed to go with him and his friends after school.

The second bell finally rung signaling the end of lunch break was other. Jhope began to get up but I quickly grabbed his shoulder and made him sit. He looked at me with a goofy smile. "But.. Namjoon.. he's a bit.. unfriendly and scary." I was speaking honestly to him because Kim Namjoon, really did scare me. I found him very intimidating. Jhope laughed and patted my back. "No worries, Namjoon, after a while of knowing how he is, is pretty cool and laid back most of the time. Don't be afraid of him just try talking to him today. I'll make sure you sit by him okay?" My eyes widen. "No no that's okay, I only want to sit between you and Jungkook because I've only talked to you two." He looked at me and came close to my face, so close our noses could have touched. He whispered to me, "We'll see." He bopped my nose with his finger quickly and got up and dashed to the door and quickly went down the flights of stairs. Frickle freckle I really don't feel okay going to this because I feel that something bad will happen or I'll get upset or something.

   I got up and brushed the the dirt off my skirt and grabbed my things and made my way to the door only to have someone on the other end open it and have my head hit the door pretty hard. I stumbled backwards and fell on my butt holding my head. I felt sick to my stomach and began to think if I really had just gotten a concussion just now.

"Shit!" I heard someone yell in panic but my body decided to give out and fall unconscious.

I felt myself being carried and my head was tucked into the persons neck but my eyes didn't want to open yet. I was placed on a bed and heard shuffling in the background and an ice pack was placed on my head and a damp towel being patted on my neck and my cheeks.
"Will she be okay man?"
"Dude you really out did yourself here now."
"Way to go bro."
"She'll wake up soon..right?"

   I kept hearing several voices around me, I felt like I was drowning them. My head was in so much pain and I could already tell I was going to have a big purple and blue bruising on my forehead. Great, just what I needed. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times trying to adjust my sensitive eyes to the lightening.

A hand touched my right shoulder, "Oh my gosh Mazuki are you alright." I turned to my to my right and saw a worried looking Jungkook and Jhope standing right behind him. I looked around the room and saw that, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, and oddly enough Yoongi was on my left holding a damp towel. Was Yoongi the one taking care of me? I stared at Yoongi a bit confused. "Yah her pupils are still dilated" Yoongi said and looked closer at me staring into my eyes. I blinked a couple of times and sat up straight holding the ice pack to my forehead still. "Kiki.. are you okay?" Jungkook asked me and put his hand on my back and rubbed circles trying to comfort me.
"I'm okay, just hurts a bit." I spoke quietly and softly to Jungkook. Apparently speaking just a few words had Jimin excited.

"She speaks! She speaks!" He said jumping up and down shouting. "Namjoon! Her voice is so pretty!" Namjoon let out a slight cough and his cheeks became a little red. All the loud noises made me close my eyes and clutch my head. "Hey Jimin tone it down a bit, you're giving the girl a headache and making it worse." Yoongi spoke up and Jimin stopped jumping up and down and then came around and hugged Jin from the side. After he hugged him he moved Jungkook and Jhope away from me and came close to me. I put down the ice pack slightly wincing but Jimin came closer to me, "I'm sorry for shouting earlier Mazuki I hope you feel better, it was a good thing Yoongi carried you down, he accidentally hit you with the door." With that being said he hugged me gently but tightly. I turned my head slightly to look at Yoongi but Jimin startled me when he spoke softly in my ear, "Please don't look at Yoongi, only have eyes for me okay?" His breath was warm against my ear. I found this weird as hell it definitely did surprise me but I didn't know what else to do. He left go of me and gave me a cute smile and a laugh and went back over to Namjoon and leaned against him looking at me.

Jin finally spoke up, "If she's feeling better can we PLEASE go to the noodle shop. I'm starving. You don't like hangry Jin right, I'm as bad when you wake up Yoongi from sleeping." What he said about Yoongi sleeping was definitely true. I think I remember early in the beginning of school a boy named June came into our class and pulled out Yoongi's chair when he was sleeping and Yoongi was furious. June took off running as fast as he could.

(A/N: Don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow! <3)