Author's note

This is an original story and a chinese novel. I might not be a professional in chinese history and there are many things that might not match in rules, behaviours, ect of how ancient people act, so please ignore that tiny little detail.

Everything that i write is part of my imaginations and ideas, so anything that might have occurred in real life that has occured in that book is pure coincidence, unless there is some aliens that is messing with my brain and somehow sending me those....

I clearly watch too much tv...

All pictures that i use are either from google or pinterest...(plzz if ever the artist wants me to take it down... just inform me..)

And please don't copy my ideas unless you want to pay a fine that can go up to $150,000.

Furthermore, first-timers can serve up to five years in prison and those who continuously violate this law can go for an additional 10 years in jail.

Unless you want a real experience of escape the prison/ prison break, you might not want to do so since almost nothing happens like on tvs and don't even thing of games...

Unless, you want to waste time, money, freedom and probably affect your tastebugs, this is absolutely not recommended.

In all seriousness, everything i wrote might be true if the information ive got it from is reliable (i.e the internet)

Ha! Who thought I've bought a book of law for that? No? No one?

I'm wishing that those admirable readers who did not skip the first author note that says almost the same s*** have been aware of the consequences of copyright infringement.

Don't think that i was joking about any of those laws... i just do not want to scare people off with that way too serious and scary 'tone'.

I apologize if i have maybe in some way or another offended someone... but it is my personal opinion...

Happy reading!( might include it in the next chapter too for people who like to skip, no pun intended)