Chapter 143 - Blonde Bomb

Start from the beginning

"What?" Sheryl and I shoot our heads in his direction. "So someone beat him up?"

"I don't know, I don't know..." Michael shakes his head. "He didn't say anything else except--" 

"Except what?" 

"Bring his hot Cheetos." 

Sheryl snickers lightly. "Typical." her face grows serious. "So--if someone got Greg, who was it?"

"Whoever is pissed or has something against, Greg." Ricky shrugs. "Only thing is that everyone on tour loves Greg." 

"Except Karen." I say calmly staring at Michael, who looks up at me. The room grows silent as we all stare at Michael who scoffs. 

"Karen?! You think Karen would do this?" 

"I think Karen is a psycho bitch, who's capable of it." Sheryl states bluntly chewing the inside of her cheek as she stares into space. 

"Listen.." Michael holds his hands up. "I know you all aren't fond of Karen--" 

"That's putting it mildly." I snort. 

"But she's not that horrible of a person. Maybe...protective but--" 

We all groan in sync. 

"Michael, why do you always take up for that chick?" Ricky asks. "Can't you see she ain't exactly wired right?"

"Right! She's like that crazed chick from Fatal Attraction." Sheryl grimaces. 

"No, that was Rachel." Michael points out. "I just think--well Karen and I have been through a lot together, and--maybe you guys should get to know her and she'll..."

"Michael. We are all pretty close on this tour and almost closer than family." Ricky says as we all nod in agreement. "But Karen is that one family member you'd trade in for a bag of Doritos." 

Michael sighs shaking his head. "Oh please, Frank what do you think?" 

Frank looks all around at us. "Honestly?" he asks Michael, who nods.

"I think Karen tries to act like your wife more than your makeup artist. Now, I think it's good to get along with the people who work with you and have good chemistry with them...but come on, kid." he shakes his head. "I can't say I think she bashed Greg in, but I think she can be past overbearing."

"So you don't like Karen?" Michael asks.

"She's not exactly on the top of my list." he shrugs.

Michael grows silent for a moment before speaking; "I know you all think I'm crazy for trusting Karen. I know she can cross the line...but I trust her."

I shake my head in disbelief.

"Tat, she just doesn't like you because I'm in love with you okay? If I was in love with Sheryl or dating her she wouldn't like her. Karen is the jealous type, but she isn't a violent person."

I open my mouth to speak when a nurse walks in.

"Is this Greg's family?"

"Yes." we all stand up immediately.

She smiles gently. "He's asking for you all. Please follow me."

Winnie's POV

I pace the bedroom anxiously as I stare at the digital clock that rested on the nightstand.

Clifton should have been back almost two minutes ago.

"God, please don't let him get caught." I pray out loud.

I swear if we were to get caught, we'd be in deep trouble. Tatiana would kill us if she found out what we we were doing.

Then she'd bring us back to life and kill us again.

The door suddenly cracks open with Clifton peeking in before quickly dashing in slamming the door behind him, as he presses his back against the door breathing out shakily. "I almost got caught but--" he pulls a VHS tape out of his jacket as I snatch it.

"Did it take long to put it on this tape?" I ask rushing infront of the TV popping the tape in.

"No. Trying not to get caught and go to jail was the hardest part. But no biggie." Clifton says sarcastically as I roll my eyes letting the tape begin to play. We sit back and watch the fuzzy security footage come into focus revealing an empty hallway.

We watch as we see Greg walking in the hallway, and I immediately lean closer to the TV getting a closer look

We watch as we see Greg walking in the hallway, and I immediately lean closer to the TV getting a closer look. He was still wearing his jacket and hat that he wore from leaving the restaurant, digging in his pocket for what I assume is his room key. 

"Come on..." I whisper to myself. Instead of seeing anyone else appear, Greg walks into his room. 

"So did he get hit in his room or--?"

"He couldn't have been. They found Greg in the hallway." Clifton says staring at the screen.  

For about 20 minutes we sit and wait, before I sigh out. "Are you sure you got the right tape?" 

"I know I did. Just--look!" he points to the screen shooting my attention back to it. Greg was now wearing a white tee with gray sweatpants as he walks down the hall toward the ice machine. Suddenly a figure dressed in all black and a mask, comes up behind him and hits him hard in the back of his head. 

Greg staggers losing his balance as he begins to turn around only to be hit in his shoulder harder, and what looked like a punch to his chest making him collapse to the ground. The figure begins to run away I grab the remote pausing it. 

"Oh..." Clifton begins to say in shock. 

"My god..." I finish. 

The person that hit Greg was a woman with blonde hair. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter as your Christmas gift! <3 

Happy Holidays!

Vote/Comment

xoxo,

moonwalkergal