17

Owl Head: cutie are you coming for my graduation??? It's the day after tmrw :))

Cutie: perfect! I can attend yours, Karasuno's and Kuroo's!!!

Owl Head: Kuroo's???

Cutie: yeah got a problem, he's technically my friend too

Owl Head: I'll go with you ❤️

Cutie: nighty my hoot ily

Owl Head: ily more sweet dreams

**********************************
The next morning, sun shining, birds chirping, absolutely perfect for graduation.

You open your wardrobe, pull out your favourite skirt and top, get your heels, and you head out.

"Sugamama!!!! Dadchiiiiiiiii!!!! Acezumane!!!!" You happily scream at the 3 boys dressed in their robes.

"(y/n)!!!" They yell in unison, preparing for a big group hug as you run to them.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." You cling onto Suga, who's patting your (h/c) hair.

"We're all attending the same university in Tokyo. Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Iwaizumi will be there too!!! Even Ushijima will be attending."

"Volleyball gods..... that's going to be an unstoppable school. Guess I know which school I'm going to when I graduate."

"With your grades? Hell, you could go to Harvard." Daichi ruffles your hair, Azumane gives you a playful push.

"I want to be near all of you for as long as I can."

"We love you (y/n)-chan."

"I love you guys too, congratulations."

**********************************
A/n: my babiesssssssssss are graduating!!!! :))

**********************************

After Bokuto's graduation, the 2 of you, and Akaashi, stayed the night at Bokuto's house.

"University.. sounds like a maze, I can't wait to explore it."

"Hey Bokuto, you'll be fine." Akaashi smiles, not smirks, SMILES, at the Owl with the sad face.

"Don't be sad, you'll have all your best buddies all in one school!" You rest your head on his shoulder.

"I won't have you."

"That's all you're worried about?"

"Seriously dude? Keep this guy in check (y/n)."

"What if we break up?" He rests his head on yours.

"Only time can tell if we're meant to be or not."

"She can't promise you forever if she doesn't even know what forever is."

"Kashi worded it much better."

"I'll make you happy. When we get married I'll get us a place and we can.."

"Hold on! Who said I'm marrying you?"

"Who said you can be steady?" Akaashi sneered.

"I'm just planning ahead. Relax guys."

"I'm calling it a night, we have to get to Nekoma tomorrow to watch Kuroo graduate. See you love birds."

"Night Kashi."

"Night."

You watch the silent male walk back to his room.

"Hey love, can we cuddle tonight?" Bokuto wraps his arms around you.

"Koutarou.."

"Did you just call me by my first name?"

"Maybe."

"I love you so much more now."

"So you didn't love me as much before I called you Koutarou? That's shallow."

"I love you no matter what you call me. Now let's get to bed." He scoops you up effortlessly, can't expect less from an ace, and runs back to his room laughing.

"You are really something else aren't you," You ruffle his hair. "I'm so glad I gave you my number."

"I wuv you cutie."

"I love you too Koutarou."

Resting his head in the little nook between your shoulder and neck, he hugs you tightly and falls asleep.

**********************************

At Kuroo's graduation, you could've sworn you saw tears coming out of Bokuto's eyes, what a big baby. Akaashi, as always, maintained an overall serious look, but smiled when Kuroo walked across to receive his diploma.

After the ceremony, the 4 of you return back to Bokuto's house, cause there's no place you'd rather be.

"So..... I got all of you presents." You hand each one of them a small box, wrapped with a little now on top.

"Your girlfriend's pretty sweet Hoot." Kuroo nudges your Owl, who seems to be having trouble figuring out how to open the box.

"She's a keeper all right." Akaashi mutters while untying the bow on top.

"Sooo what's in the box (y/n)???"

"Something cute."

The 3 of them open the box to reveal a charm of an animal (diy) on a keychain. Kuroo getting a black cat, Bokuto getting a two-toned (like his hair) owl, and Akaashi getting a cute barn owl.

"WE LOVE IT THANK YOU (y/n)!!!"

"No problem." You smile sweetly at the 3 boys, who are all putting the keychain onto their key holder.

"Best of luck in university, I'll watch all of your games. Kashi, you'll be a great captain at Fukurodani."

"Well, you could possibly watch all of the national team's games for free before watching us in university?" Bokuto spilled, a very large can of beans.

"What?"

"I got you a ticket to watch all our games?"

You leap into his lap, and you hug him tightly. Kuroo watches on in amusement while Akaashi looks away. "Did you have something to do with this?"

"No I swear I di-didn't! Your brother might've though.."

"I have to thank Kags then, but also thank you." You quickly press your lips to his cheek, and he smiles.

"Cut it out lovebirds, you're killing the vibe in here." Kuroo finally says after watching the two of you act all lovey-dovey for 5 minutes straight.

"Get a room, I want to play some COD with Kuroo." Akaashi shoves the two of you, and you fall over.

"KASHI YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT. YOU ASKED FOR IT!" You kick Akaashi in the shin, firmly but not too hard.

"Damn it black-belt."

"IN YOUR SERIOUS-ASS FACE KASHI!"