Fifty-Two : Time To Go, Violet.

"So? "I watched Max, tapping his foot with a funny rhythm I had never heard before.

"I just want to tell you I've informed Isaac. He's totally grateful and thankful to it. "He spoke, eyes wandering around.

"Really? Thank you so much. "I put my arms around his shoulder and smiled. "But you know I have to do it myself? I don't want to look insincere and I have to thank Isaac for fighting throughout the journey to Hovles Tower with me, you know? If it wasn't him I think I'm already dead. "

He embraced me back and carresed me with one of his hand on the back of my head, "I know. He knows. You could do this yourself too, Violet. He definitely deserves it. "

"I'll hand the crown and Elvrya spectre to him after thanking him later. By the way, have you guys..."I pulled away and looked into his eyes while he just mumbling, "Yeah. "

"How it was? How did it turn out? "I carefully studied him from the top of his head till the bottom of his legs.

"What are you looking at? "He raised a brow, questioning me while checking himself out with eyes on his body, searching for what attracted my attention.

I placed my hands on his chest, comforting him, "No, no, I was just checking if he hit you or not—"

"No he didn't, we had a great talk, the most, uh, I guess, appropriate conversation between us? I don't know but don't worry, we're good. Besides, I had never felt that great having such conversation with my own brother, it's... totally awesome."He nodded while acting like he was giving an appreciation speech infront of all the Pascille's people. "Although it's uh, a little bit late but we made it. "

"I'm so happy for you. "I stretched my arms and ran around his waist, burrying my head on his chest, "And I have to say, I'm proud of you either. You've changed, in a great way and—"

Before I could finish, he cupped my cheeks eagerly, "Violet, I am sorry. I don't know what to say but besides of changing myself, treating you better, I don't know what else to do, I don't think I deserve your forgiveness. I've hurt you so much. "

I exhaled deeply and stepped backward to straighten myself, "You don't have to, Max, I've told you, I understand your difficulties. "

"No, Violet, even if you've forgiven me, I couldn't do it to myself. "He started to cover his mouth when his voice cracked a little which was telling me he's going to tear up very badly. "I could've done it in other ways to avoid all these but I—"

"Then what do you want? Or do you want me to make you apologize everyday for the rest of my life?" I held his trembling hand and caressed them. "Please, let the bygones be bygones, let yourself go from the horror in the past, let me, let us cherish the rest of our lives that we're going to go through together. "

He looked at me doubtfully, "I'm beyond grateful to have you again but I'm scared to lose you again, let's just say I'm a coward, but tell me, please tell me, why exactly Isaac would brought up something with me about the thing flowing in you? What does that mean? Didn't the antidote—"He pointed at my throat and all I did was holding his hands back and made him quiet.

"Max, "I blinked my eyes and took a deep breathe. "Let's just pretend that you don't know what's in my veins, alright? It's nothing, trust me, just the real identity of me. "I half-confessed with his eyes narrowing in confusion.

"What do you mean? You're not a rivan? Then what are you? "He asked, in a hushed tone.

"It's not the time to reveal yet. Believe me, I will but not now, okay? "I planted a kiss on his cheek and his worried expression slowly faded.