Five: Daniel's Plan

Daniel's Pov

'BAM!' someone knocked into my room.

'Get up Dan, GET UP! ' A famine vocie raised at the end of my bed.

I opened my eyes forcefully. My eyebags were way too heavy for me to carry. 'Sister? What is ittt?? ' I rubbed my eyes and scratched my head, trying to figure out what's happening.

'I just got some shocking news! About the girl, the missing girl we've been finding for years! Uncle George's daughter!! ' Luna, my elder sister, exclaimed.

'What was her name again? ' My eyes widened a little, she was the girl our parents insisted to find before they died.

'Violet, Mr Gobin told me this morning. ' Luna seemed like she just hit the jackpot.

'Whaaat? Mr Gobin was here this morning? ' I quickly got up and grabbed my robe to cover my half naked body. I knew there must be some shocking news everytime he came.

'He left and he said he will be back. ' Luna followed behind.

We got into the office and sat down. She handed me the letter across the marble coffee table and crossed her arms. 'What do you think? '

I read the title first and my eyes qucikly ran through the letter. 'He really found her?'

'Um-hm, I'm not really sure about that, we don't have a clue about her looks, besides we only know that her name is Violet, her father is George.' Luna explained.

'Hm I got it.' I nodded, still reading the letter.

'You've got a task, brother. ' Luna smirked. 'Prove it to papa. ' she said, after clearing her throat.

I rolled my eyes. Father didn't let me take over the throne was because I hadn't do something great to prove that I'm able to take over his place. It was clearly stated in his will and my sister read it out loud. I knew, that was embarrassing when Luna read father's last words infront of everyone. That was why I worked very hard now to prove to my sister because I knew she wanted me to work and earn the throne all by myself.

'Don't have to remind. ' I said, shooting her a dangerous glare.

--------------------------------------------------------

Later in the afternoon,

'Hello Mr Gobin, would you like to have tea or coffee? ' A servant asked Mr Gobin.

Mr Gobin came back after a short while. He carried a few books, all about witchcraft stuffs that I would never understand.

'No he doesn't need anything.' I walked into the room and shut the door, gesturing the servants to leave.

'Dan! There you are!' Mr Gobin stood up and welcomed me.

'Mr Gobin! I've missed you a lot. Come and have a sit. ' I smiled friendly.

We sat down and immediately got into our topic.

'So, ' I said, 'Where's the girl? '

'You mean Violet?'

'Yes, certainly. '

'She's with the Goths. '

'Why? Why didn't you make her stay? She couldn't go back to them, Mr Gobin! '

'She has to! We should find another way, but not kidnapping her or hiding her somewhere else from the Goths especially her stepmother, do you understand? '

'But it's hard for us to meet her again, in fact she has lots of things to know. '

'You could go and save her. '