Twenty-One : Leave

4 in the morning. I sat in the backyard. My dress were torn and ripped. My eyes were red and I couldn't speak. But fortunately I was back to my human look.

I sat on the swing again. I looked up to the balcony and realized the door was closed.

There were some noise of someone walking on the grass.

I looked towards him. He walked with unstable steps. Then, he stood infront of me. Again.

I did not speak. But looked up to him in sorrow.

He sat beside me and asked, "I dreamt of you kissing me. "

I closed me eyes and told myself to not rage.

"You held me before I got drunk and slept. I woke up finding myself in bed and searched for you everywhere. Now I found you. " He held my right hand.

I looked at him again. He was smiling gratefully but didn't notice my full-of-bloodshot eyes.

Awhile later, he asked, "Did you cry? "

Wasn't he waiting for the moment I turned into a wolf? Did he forget that?
"Max, " I said sadly, "What did you do to me? "

He frowned. "What d-do you mean? " He somehow realized.

"I said, " My voice raising sharp, "What did you actually DID TO ME? "

I pulled away my hand and stood up.

I couldn't stand anymore. But I was tired, I just wanted to sleep. I headed back into the room. Couldn't believe what exactly happened.

I swore I will not forgive you, if you really did that to me, Max.

You dissapoint me.

———————————————

Dan's POV

I gave the sample to Gobin.

"What's this? " He sniffed and realized it was a blood stain.

"Violet's. She turned into a wolf. " I spoke, holding my forehead, didn't know what to do.

"H-how did it happen!? " Gobin was shocked.

I told him what happened from the beginning until the end.

"Do something, Gobin. "I said, tiredly.

He had a good observe on the piece of cloth and said, "I could do something about it. " He nodded at me.

My eyes glowed with hope. "Great, I'll wait for your good news. "

I walked out of the room and headed back to the office.

Luna was laying on the desk, snoring hungrily.

I sat right opposite her and took a good sip at my coffee, and knocked on her desk rhythmically.

She woke up instantly and put on her spectacles. "Ye-yes what happened? "

"Sister. Why don't you just head back your room and have a good sleep? "I asked in concern.

She looked at me blankly. Then, she cleared her throat hesitatingly. "Well I had to take care of the meetings and progress of the army for Sola War, right? "

"You could leave it to me. "I said confidently.

She didn't speak at all. An awkward silence grew between us.

"Sis—"I opened my mouth. "Shh, "She cut my sentence, "I'll take a rest and come back in short while, alright? "

I swallowed my words, nodded.