Fifteen : Till We Meet

Daniel's POV

The cold air blew our face in this freezing weather.

"What did I tell you earlier? " I questioned her, who was sitting by the divider, looking at the blue sea.

She moved her attention to me. Her eyes glowing miserably. Looking helpless and defeated.

"What did he do to you? "I asked again, switching my tone softer. I was worried.

"Evans. " She spoke, which gave me a sudden feel as if I've made a huge mistake and she was going to make me regret. Something wasn't right.

"Why? " I looked to the ground and back to her, which my body language had already revealed myself that I was nervous.

"You're Evans. Mr Grinfield was right. " She said, shaking her head in disbelief.

You're Evans.

I kept repeating her words in my mind and suddenly I remembered and realized what's the huge mistake I had made. I told her that I was Wright.

"I... Uh... " My cheeks were burning in embarrassment and I did not know what to say at all.

"Why did you lie? Evans? Who are you actually and what are you doing? "She raised her voice.

"I, " My mind was shut immediately and I got tongue-tied.

"Tell, or not, I'll leave now. " She was getting frustrated.

"Alright. I AM Evans, Daniel Evans. Prince of Rivans. I'm here just because you, need, me. " I spilled.

"What do you mean?! You're making me even confused since you said you're giving up and some understatements at the Greens I don't understand at all! "

"I really was giving up until my sister forced me to do so! "

"What's up with your sister again! "

"She's the Queen of Rivans! Luna Evans! "

"What does she want from me?! "

I stopped speaking and she stopped shouting. I sighed. I took a deep breathe and decided to reveal my true identity.

"We as Rivans descendants had been looking for you for so many years. You're the child of General George, whom was your father. My father left Luna and I words that we have to save you from Victoria. Now it is my mission to save you back to our kingdom. Trust me, Violet. "

My eyes and my words showed a lot sincerity. She was surprised.

"The King still remembered my father." She mumbled.

"Of course. We wouldn't let you get hurt by any of them. They are just using you, as a tool, to threaten us for the throne. They knew we wanted to save you back to the Rivans eagerly. "

"Max isn't this kind of person, Dan. "She stated, insisting.

I was shocked with what she had said, she was helping that animal?

"Don't get fooled, you've just lived with him for days, haven't seen the real him. "

"No, I wasn't just saying. I had seen the darkest side of him. He was nice deep down in his heart. "

"Ugh, Violet. How many times—"

"Dan! You have to believe me! "

"Alright! What about Michael and Victoria? The only thing is you have to leave that dangerous and creepy place as soon as possible, you get me? "

She let out a sigh. "I hope so. "

"Don't worry, I would not let you fight alone, remember your father's death? I knew you've been doing researches for an answer, trust me that we'll work everything out together and revenge on the evils if we cooperate. "

"But," She looked worried.

"Hey, " I held her shoulder, "Victory IS ours. We'll never be defeated."

"Dan, "

"Yes? "

"Do you know if I'm a Rivan or half of Rivan and Wolf? "

"You. Are. The. Purest. Rivan. Ever. "

"Thank God. " She finally smiled.
"What's our next move? "

"Nice, agent Violet. " I chuckled, hearing and looking her motivated again. "Let's start our plans and cooperations. " I said.

"When will I know what should I do next again? " She asked.

"Till we meet. " I said confidently.
————————————————

Violet's POV

Dan and I had discussed about our future plans. I had just realized that Mr Gobin and him were old friends and they were also making plans for the Sola War. Hm. I could barely figure the relationship branches out now. We're all connected. Everything's explained too.

I walked up the stairs to my room and noticed Max's room's door was left opened at the second floor.

My curiosity led me to the doorway and I was frightened with what I've just seen.

Max was laying on the floor with blood dripping from the cuts of his body. The room was really lack of light and he was in the shape of a wolf, just like the other night.

I knocked on the door but he did not speak at all. What I could hear was just his heavy breathing sound, mixing with a weak groan of pain.

I didn't know why but my heart sunk a little. I quickly ran to him and looked after him.

"What happened to you, Max?? "

He kept quiet, half opened eyes were looking at me weakly.

He slowly turned back into the shape of human and crawled back onto his bed into the blanket.

"Are you okay? "I asked, standing up and grabbed a white towel from the wardrobe.

He lied lifelessly on the bed and held my hand when I wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth and his pale face.

"Max, can you hear me?? Tell me what happened!! "I was really worried and out of help at the moment. There weren't even a word coming out from his mouth.

There were some noise coming from downstairs, the footsteps was becoming bigger when it had came to the door.

Michael came in with a doctor behind him and quickly followed by a demand, "Treat my son! "

"Yes, your Majesty !" The doctor quickly put down the medical tools and started using a pair of stethoscopes to hear his heartbeat.

A moment later, Victoria came into the room.

"Poor honey, I hope he's fine. " She said.

She then turned to glare at me and ordered, "You. Follow me! "