Chapter 11 - The lord of Nightmares, has some tricks up his sleves

Nearly 1K. wow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal POV
"Long time no see." Reaper replied holding out his hand for the creator. Dream looked down cautiously at Reaper's hand. Ink on the other hand took Reaper's skeletal digit and smiled. Dream gasped and pulled his lover away from the cloaked figure.

"What were you thinking!? And how are you alive? You just touched death!" Dream shouted, tearing up. Ink laughed and kissed him on the cheek.
"Dream I'm his creator! I made it so he could hurt me just in case I had to change his design." Ink laughed, wiping Dreams tears away.

"Yeah. Thanks for that Ink." Reaper snapped quietly, making sure the creator didn't hear him.

Suddenly a loud clash was heard from outside. The three jumped in surprise as Reaper got a look of fright on his face.
"We need to get you two out now!" He yelled, using a stray sofa cushion to push them through the back door. Dream and Ink were asking Reaper to tell them what he was doing and what that loud crash was, but he just continued to push them through the door.
"No time to explain!" He yelled, clicking his fingers and teleporting himself and the other two to the SAVE screen.

They all arrived in the blank area a few seconds later. Reaper, who was completely drained of magic, collapsed. Ink and Dream heard a horrified gasp behind them. They turned to see Geno, almost crying and looking like he was about to yell.

"Damn it Reaper! Did he use all his magic again?" Geno yelled running to his boyfriends side. Ink and Dream accompanied him.
"Geno what do you mean, again?" Ink asked petting Geno's back.
"He did this one other time, but he became wounded and magic drained because he was fighting his brother, ReaperTale Papyrus." Geno told them softly.

Ink sighed and stood up slowly.
"Don't worry Geno, Dream and I will heal him. We just can't do it here, the atmosphere it is to depressing, it's draining our magic." Ink whispered, lifting Reaper up with his magic. Geno nodded and stood up preparing to follow the other three, but Dream stopped him.
"It's better if you stay here Geno. I'm sure Reaper doesn't want you to see him in pain again." Dream told Geno softly. Geno nodded and sat back down, huffing quietly.

Ink, Dream and Reaper left the SAVE screen soon after leaving, Geno all alone. . .

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜ *・゜゚・*

Reaper's POV
I awoke in a strange room. My magic felt regenerated but it was painful to move. The room was bright, not like SAVE screen. I groaned, trying to Signal anyone that I was awake.

Small shuffling noises were coming from around the bed I was located in, alerting me that someone was in here. I could hardly move my head, so I couldn't tell who it was, but I knew that they knew me, at least. I groaned some more as a small shock of pain hit my soul. The shuffling stopped and I immediately heard voices.

"Ink, he's awake!" I heard a soft voice try and yell. I heard louder shuffling in the next room, before someone burst through the door.
"Reaper! For fucks sake! You scared me!" I heard a very enthusiastic, yet angry voice yell in my face. That was Ink, definitely Ink.
"H-how long was I out?" I chocked. Ink, and what I presumed to be Dream, breathed in deeply.

"About a week" was their reply. I sat bolt upright and inhaled sharply.

"Where's Geno!?" I practically yelled, trying to push the sheets off and jump out of the bed. Ink pushed me back down telling me that he was safe and that there was no need to worry. As he shoved me I realised how much it hurt to be touched or moved. I sighed and let out a quiet okay before tuning over and pulling the covers over my head.

Geno's POV
After Dream and Ink left the SAVE screen, I laid down and huffed again. I stared blankly at the repeat of the genocide run before me, not carrying that it only bought up bad flashbacks. The same things happened, the old me judged Chara, the battle started and I died after 15 resets of the timeline. The dark area became even more black as I shut my only working eye socket and I fell asleep, enjoying the sound of silence as I did.

When I woke up, I wasn't on the floor of the SAVE screen. It seemed darker and less comfortable. I tried to struggle but whatever this thing was that I was in stopped me from moving.

I heard a deep chuckle from behind me.
"Well, well. Look who finally woke up~" A voice cooed. I took a sharp breathe before snapping back at whoever it was.
"Yeah, and who is asking?"

They chuckled again before trying to untie whatever he must of shoved me into. A sort of fabric fell, letting an incredibly bright light fall onto my vision. I helped a bit before adjusting my eyes. I felt them grow wide as I saw the figure before me.

He was tall, for a sans, and his body was covered in a black goo, allowing only his left eye to been seen.
"N-Nightmare?" I chocked out, trying to scramble away, only to find out my arms and legs were tied. He waved, like he had just seen me strolling on the street.

"Hello Geno." He said simply, strolling over and caressing my cheek. I growled and tried my best to bite his hand. My teeth only managed to nip it before he jolted away.
"Now, now. That's not how you act towards your master is it?" He asked, walking toward a box located in the corner of the room.

He shuffled around in it for a while until he chuckled in satisfaction.
"This will do." He mumbled turning back around and slowly walking towards me. In his hand was a gag.
"Let's have some fun shall we?"