Chapter 12 - Ink's An Idiot, Apparently

Normal POV
While Geno had a gag shoved into his mouth, Reaper laid safely in bed unaware of what was happening to his little glitch. Reaper would still toss and turn, worried for Geno's safety. He just couldn't help it. Ink and Dream would often check in on him telling Reaper that everything would be alright but he would always questioned why neither of them would mention Geno.

Reaper, being fed up with them not letting him leave, crawled out of bed and teleported straight to the SAVE screen. He walked around for a bit, knowing that Geno would never be found that easily.

When he had been walking for around an hour is when he began to worry.

There was no sign of Geno anywhere. He wasn't even in the makeshift bed, he had made for himself.

Reaper's heart rate increased when he found a small puddle of blood on the floor. Sure Geno would occasionally leave a trail here And there but never a puddle. Unless he was stressed.

Reaper, without thinking, teleported back to Ink's house, yelling at them to come to him as soon as possible.

Ink and Dream were in the same room as him within seconds, pleading for him to quit the yelling and tell them what was up.

Reaper's face was dusted a dark blue as tears steamed down his cheeks.
"I can't find Geno!" He yelled, still extremely worried for his boyfriend.

Ink and Dream shot a glance at each other before running off toward their rooms.

They came back our shortly wearing their battle gear.
"We'll help you find him, Reaper" Ink said confidently, Dream soon saying a similar message.

Reaper look up and stifled a smile. "Thank you" He responded quietly burn surely. Ink and Dream nodded before opening a portal signalling Reaper through it. He stood and shakily walked over to it.

"When did you two last see him? " Reaper asked the two guardians. Ink and Dream looked around nervously.
"When we picked you up from the SAVE Screeb, after your magic was drained.." Ink replied, slightly scared to see Reapers Reaction.

Reaper looked up and laughed, deeply.
"Pardon me?" He whispered slightly deep than his laugh.

A nervous sweat began to pour from Inks non existent pores.
The cloaked skeleton looked up at the two guardians before losing it.

"Are you two fucking idiots!? Nightmare was after Dream and he said if I didn't bring him he would do something with Geno! Why the Fuck would you leave him in the SAVE Screen!?" Reaper screamed, slapping Ink in the face and preventing himself to do the same to Dream.

Ink stiffened and pulled his arm up so his cheek was resting in his freshly hit cheek. Tears began to prick in the corner of his eyes.
"I-I don't...Know." He replied weakly.

Reaper scoffed and turned away from the two.
"We need to get him back."