Chapter 14: Reaper is NOT a Ninja

The air in the room was quite stale. It had a sharp musty smell to it. Reaper was slowly approaching Nightmare and his captive, Geno, despite the many protests coming from Ink and Dream. He didn't care what he had to do, as long as Geno was safe.

Slowly, steadily and like a ducking Ninja is how Reaper wanted his plan to turn out. It was all going so smoothly, until he happened to stumble on his cloak. He stumbled forward and then lent backwards slowly crashing into the crate he was previously hiding behind.

They all fell to the ground with a loud crash. Everyone in the room stiffened, slowly turning to face Reaper. A slight sigh escaped from his teeth. Well that was one thing for sure, he was NOT a ninja.

Nightmare smirked and let go of Geno, slowly approaching the god. He chuckles and backed Reaper into a wall.
"Seems I have a little pest issue." He hissed slamming Reaper to the ground with a swift slap of one of his tentacles.

Reaper looked up and groaned, worry in his eyes. He needed to reach Geno. Slowly and steadily he stood, facing Nightmare in the eye. Nightmare grinned and slammed him into a wall using a little more force than before. Geno gasped loudly through his gag, trying to escape from the rope tying him back.

Reaper stood again. Groaning as he stood yet there was a singular glint in his eyes. Nightmare looked taken aback. It couldn't be. He thought, but it certainly was. Determination.

Reaped charged and gripped tightly onto Nightmare. Nightmare began to swing him around, trying to get him off, but Reaper held on tight. Soon a loud hissing sound filled the room as the goo on Nightmare began to bubble from Reapers death touch.

He hissed in pain, finally swinging Reaper off and crashing him back into the pile of crates. Nightmare snickered and walked back over to Geno. Reaper turned to Dream and Ink whispering something, as not to let Nightmare hear.

"Cover me."

With that Dream and Ink jumped out and tackled Nightmare, dragging him to the opposite side of the room. Ink used his brush, Dream his staff. Nightmare fought back viciously, slamming them into walls as they did the same.

Reaper watched battle for a minute or two before running over to Geno. He quickly and steadily pulled the gag out of his mouth without hurting him.

"Oh Reaper..." He Whispered. His face curled into a small smile as Reaper pushed his finger to his own mouth as to tell him to stay quiet. Geno nodded and kept his mouth shut.

Reaper crawled over behind Geno and starred at the ropes concealing his wrists to the back of the chair. He wanted to try and find a way to untangle the ropes without touching Geno. Reaper slowly reached forward and grabbed the ends of the rope.

He tugged on it to see its reaction. Geno let out a loud groan and pulled his wrists away from Reapers hands.
"Im sorry." Reaper whispered, grabbing the rope again. Geno hissed at Reaper finding his way around but kept still.

"This may hurt a bit." Reaper commented, startling Geno a bit. Reaper pressed his finger against the rope and focussed on destroying it. Geno yelped as Reapers magic slowly destroyed the rope, burning Geno in the process.

"You fucking idiot!" Geno yelled, struggling away and finally being able to stand.
"Why the hell did you burn me!?"

Reaper chuckled.
"Theres the little attitude I missed~" He cooed standing up and walking over to him.

"Fuck you."
"Don't you mean Fuck me?~"

Geno's face lit up in a light blue blush. He was going to storm away until he heard a familiar voice behind them.

"Heya pests, ruined my fun already?" A deep voice asked.

Reaper looked over to see Ink and Dream crumbled up on the floor, motionless.

"Heh. Lets have some more fun, shall we?"

With that their whole world turned black.