Chapter 18

I was joking. The story wont be ending. Not yet. Enjoy the chapter ฅ'ω'ฅ

Normal Pov
Reaper laid on the bed for hours, refusing to stand or even move. He wasn't sure where Geno had run off too, worrying him to the point of crying.

Sure, he was already crying when he and Geno had their little 'talk' but now they just wouldn't stop falling. Staining the bed sheets like a cup of water had just been carelessly tossed onto them.

The pillows were tightly attached to his grasp. Reaper's small littles wails rung out throughout his house. Quiet, yet not silent. He was sure that if anyone had heard him, he would be called weak, a coward and many other things.

Slowly, the cries died down as Reaper fell into a restless sleep.

Meanwhile, Geno was still running. He refused to stop, despite his wound constantly aching from the consistent pounding of footsteps along the ground.

He didn't want to be near anyone right now. He just wanted to be alone. Many had asked what was wrong as he ran along. Yet, he refused to answer.

Eventually, rain began fall. Soaking Geno and making him shiver. He was still running, finding himself unable to stop. That was until the wet pavement slid out from underneath him; toppling down with a loud crash.

Geno let out an agonising cry of pain, gripping onto himself. His life form remained still on the soaked cement, a few tears were the only things found to be moving. His bones slightly rattled with his shaky breaths, filled with small screams of his desperate form, that no one would hear.

He moved his arms, gripping tightly at his knees and bringing them to his chest.
"R-Rea...per?" He chocked.
"I think I'm actually ready to die."

Its short because wtf not?