Chapter 19

Reaper was still in a restless sleep, tossing and turning, unaware that Geno had collapsed on the cement, unable to rise onto his feet. Acute night terrors awoke the god from his quaint slumber. At first he jolted up, a small scream escaping his 'lips'. He shut his mouth and stretched a bit, now aware what happen was just his nightmares.

He gently smiled and arose off his bed. He looked around.
"Geno?" He called, very casually.
"Geno, where are you?" He began to worry, still forgetting the small argument he had with him. It was only when he noticed the open front door, that seemed to be forcefully pushed in a rush. Strong rain was flooding through the large gap.

Reaper walked up to it, beginning to slowly close the wooden structure, until he noticed the small trail of blood that travelled down the pavement, almost gone due to the heavy water pouring from the clouds. Immediately his eye sockets widened, remembering a few hours before.

Reaper ran out, slamming the door behind him. Following the blood, he hoped the didn't flow away in the rain, he aimed to find his little Tsundere.

"Geno!?" He called out, deep echo's following behind him. Reaper's face displayed dread as he feared the worst. Anything could of happened to Geno, the small skeleton to weak and frail to protect himself anymore. The longer Reaper was wandering among the streets, the more Geno was pushed into hell. The pain for him to harsh. Harder than he had ever felt before.

His body would seem like nothing more than a white blob to anyone passing by. Only his small whimpers could be used to tell he was living.

Reaper listened for any reply, something to know where his little lover was. He called out his name again, tears swelling in his eyes, somehow unable to fall. He let out a loud whimper, falling to his knees.

"Geno..?" He croaked. His voice was tired unable to conjure up anything more than a whisper. He looked beside him, really just to see if the space was clear to collapse on, something that just seemed to happen without the persons acknowledgement. He jumped slightly when he noticed the small white bundle of clothing. What caught his eye was the red piece of torn cloth that was wrapped around it.

The figure trembled, cold and wet from the rain pouring down from above. It glitched ever so slightly. Reaper looked down at it, quite curious. It whimpered, unpleasant sound began to erupt from it as it shook more than before. It looked up ever so slightly, revealing Geno's face that hid beneath.

Reapers face lit up with joy, turning to sadness, then back to joy. He didn't know what to think. He was happy Geno was there, beside him. Yet, he didn't know what had fully happened to him.

"Reaper?" Geno questioned ever so quietly.
"Yeah?" He responded, smiling gently trying to calm him.
"C-can you touch...me?"

Reapers face darkened.
"What?"
"You heard me. I want you to touch me." Geno repeated. Trying to push himself up. Reaper shook his head, refusing Geno's request. He would never do such a thing. Geno finally managed to sit up.

He looked the same as always. Dark circles underneath his eyes, skull more pale than Reaper and a dull expression. The only thing that seemed to be different was the large glitch over his right eye. The mess of white blobs wasn't  apparent. What replaced it was a normal eye socket, yet, it was melting, small parts dropping down on the cement below, washing away with the rain.

"Geno, I can't do such a thi-"
"Yes. You can. Just one little touch is all it will take, Reaper. Just. Do. It." He demanded, cutting Reaper off mid sentence. Truth is, Geno's mental health was getting worse. His depression often taking over his way of speech and actions. This often guided him into situations that he may not agree with.

He was unable to control these things. If someone where to ask, he would describe it as wearing a blindfold on the busiest street in the world. You were deaf, unable to hear the traffic or pleading cries for you to walk away from where you are. Everyone in the cars cannot see you. They cant hear you. You're existence is non apparent to them. The only thing guiding you is the person you hate the most. No trust within them. They are only there to see you suffer. They are the only people you can hear.

That's how it felt. He wanted it all to be over. Geno smiled, starring at Reaper as he did the opposite. A large frown was spread along his face. Reaper still refused. He didn't want to make Geno die. Shaking his head again, he stood, unsure of what else to do.

Geno grumbled, following the god in standing up.
"Fine." Geno whispered. Reaper let out a sigh of relief.
"Ill just touch you myself." Reaper looked at him shocked, trying to back away. Before he could, Geno grabbed him by the upper arms. Reaper tried to yank them away but Geno's grip was firm.

"Stop Squirming." Geno grumbled before slamming his teeth onto Reaper's.