Chapter 20

Okay, from this point forward there is a strong themes warning for this book. Many thing's may occur that will trigger at least one reader of this book. I apologise but it goes with the story plot. However I may make an alternate ending.

Geno pulled away from Reaper, smiling. He would finally get what he had always wanted, death. Unable to be killed before, this was his chance. Small tears fell from Geno's eye socket, truly happy. Tears also fell from the skele-god, for the opposing reason.

"G-Geno?" Reaper muttered, his hand shaking, unable to stop. The smaller looked up at him, the smile now leaving his face. Nothing was happening. Geno wasn't dusting, surely something was wrong. Reaper instinctively moved his hands and wrapped them around Geno face, patting and feeling around his facial shape.

Nothing was happening. Geno backed away and frowned again.
"W-why?" Reaper asked.
"How are you not dusting!?" He yelled wrapping his arms around Geno and nestling into his shoulder.

Geno hugged back, unlike Reaper he stood still in the hug, hardly moving closer to him. Reaper backed away and kissed Geno again. Geno back away from the kiss and eyed Reaper. To be honest with himself, Geno was quite mad at Reaper. How did he seem to calm down so fast?

"W-Why are you so calm about this?" He stuttered. Reaper looked at him and stepped over to him.
"Im calm because I can finally hug you, Geno" He chuckled.

Geno narrow his bone brows. He began to tear up as he turned and walked away from Reaper. The god grabbed his wrist, keeping him in place.
"Let Me Go." Geno demanded, Reaper shook his head.

"Geno I just found out I can actually touch you. I AM NOT CALM ABOUT THIS. I'm also worried, concerned. I don't know what happening but I can finally touch you and I'm happy." Geno eyed him again, he didn't look like he meant what he said. Yet, that was Reaper. He always seemed so calm and collected.

Geno sighed and gave in to the others words, falling into his arms, tears falling faster than before.

"Im... sorry." He managed to choke out. Reaper lifted up Geno's chin and pulled a questioning face.
"What is there to be sorry about, Geno?" He asked.

Geno didn't look him in the eye.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I just tried to kill myself using you! I wasn't thinking and I didn't put your feelings into consideration. I'm a fucking idiot and I have no right to even know you. You are to amazing, to kind. Im not worth it." He responded, gripping onto Reapers cloak like a life line. Reaper sighed and gripped onto Geno. A snap rang out through out the midnight air and Reaper slid his fingers together. Shortly the rain stopped falling as Reaper teleported them both.

The appeared above Reaper's bed, still materialising into the room. When they had fully appeared both fell onto the bed, still entangled in each others arms. Geno landed on top of Reapers ribcage, slightly hurting the other. It wasn't like he minded, as long as Geno was okay.

The poor little skeleton was still crying, he just seemed to refuse the action of stopping. Reaper sighed and hugged Geno tighter. He was so relived that he could actually hug Geno now but he still was upset that Geno wouldn't stop crying.

"Geno? Geno please look at me." Reaper softly pleaded, shaking the smaller slightly. Geno hesitated for a second before looking up and meeting eye to eye with Reaper. Geno's face was covered in tears and stained with previous ones. His eyelight was shaking slightly as the tears continued to fall.

Reaper smiled softly and kissed Geno softly. The action calmed Geno slightly as he eventually felt limp into Reaper's arms, crying himself to sleep. Reaper slowly slid Geno off his chest and placed him down beside himself on the bed. He lifted the blanket over them both and brought Geno close. The small skeleton nuzzled into the others chest, loving the comfort it brung.

Reaper kissed Geno's foreskull and closed his eyes. The couple could finely enjoy some peace and quiet.

:D Snuggles. Things are gonna get worse From here.