Chapter 9

Geno's POV
"Dammit Reaper!" I shouted as tears fell onto the dark ground. How, why? Why would he be so idiotic to use up his magic power to just create a fucking portal? Having swap wounds was bad enough but losing all of your magic power as well? Why does Reaper have to worry me like this? Why does he have to harm his body in such a way? Only to impress me...

After I thought that I Had actually lost Reaper I Heard a portal opening behind me. "Where is he!?" A feminine voice growled as she neared Reaper and I. I looked up at her terrified. Standing in front of Reaper and me was a tall women wearing all green. Her along fluffy ears bounced on her shoulders with every step she took. When she saw Reaper on the ground motionless and me balling my eyes out, she gasped. He eyes showed anger but her body showed sadness.
"What did you do to him?" She asked me. I looked back down at Reaper and started to cry even harder. I knew that she thought I was the one who did this to Reaper. I screamed for her to help him and that's when she seemed to get the message.
"What's you name? What happened to him? Are you okay? What can I do to help!?" She called out to me before dashing over and taking Reaper in her arms(because she is life it sorta balances out the effects of Reapers magic because Life and Death).

I told the women to heal him anyway that she can. She nodded and opened her hands making a green magic flow out onto Reaper.

His body twitched and he had started to breathe again. I sighed and thanked the women for healing him.
"So, you still haven't told me your name." She said sweetly turning to me then back to Reaper.
"It's Geno....and thank you again for helping Reaper. I just don't think my magic was powerful enough to heal him completely." I sighed looking down at the SAVE screen ground. She told me that it was the least she could do for the lazy lug then managed to get back to ReaperTale.

~Later, In Normal POV~
Reaper had started to turn from side to side like he was having a nightmare, Geno however was paying no attention. Just sitting beside Reaper starring at the SAVE screens walls. He was humming some random tunes and singing to himself softly, not wanting to wake Reaper up. Reaper groaned loudly in pain and Geno shot around to face him. He was still worried that Reapers wounds were not completely healed. Yet Reaper just continued to lay still and stopped groaning.  Geno sighed in relief, turning so he was facing away from Reaper. 

It had been a few minutes since Reaper had stopped groaning and turning, he woke up.  He stretched and yawned. Reaper turned around to see Geno sitting beside he singing softly.
"Nice view~" He purred. Geno turned to see Reaper was awake and starring at his ass, or where his ass would be if he weren't a skeleton.
"Stop starring you pervert!" He squeaked, his face a dark blue hue.
"Nah I would prefer to continue starring~" Reaper replied, rolling over onto his stomach.

Geno stood up and was tempted to kick Reaper but decided against it knowing the consequences.
"You know, sometimes I wish you could just burn in hell." Geno muttered sitting back down, with a huff.
"You know you love me~" Reaper replied, a smirk spreading on his face. Geno huffed again and crossed his arms, frowning. He opened his mouth to retaliate but could argue with Reapers statement. Sure he loved Reaper, but he was a complete asshole at times. Reaper chuckled, soon sitting up beside Geno. All he wanted was to wrap his arms around him, to do things normal couples do. Not fear that one day he may touch Geno and cause him to dust, right before his eyes. Reaper sighed and put his hands behind him.
"I love you, Geno." He whispered, turning to smile at him.
"I love you too, Reaper." Geno said softly back, falling onto his back to stare at the endless black sky.

It was silent for the next couple of hours. It could've been that Geno had fallen asleep or Reaper just didn't know what to talk about. He was mostly thinking to himself, trying to think of a way he could touch Geno without killing him. Geno mean while was just snoring beside him, looking like he couldn't give a shit about anything. Reaper laughed to himself, soon lying beside the other skeleton. He closed his eyes for a brief moment before opening them again to see that Geno was drooling. He giggled and closed his eyes for good, falling asleep.

I am sorry for not updating, but I guess that's what writers block does to ya'. Anyway can anyone leave any suggestions in the comments? Like request a thing for Geno and Reaper to do? Cause I don't know what to type. It would help a lot...thanks.
Word Count: 814