The Void Of Love

No Ones POV

Geno and Reaper sat together in the Save Screen for hours talking about the most random topics. They laughed and played around until Reaper had to leave. "Hey I have to go now Geno. See you soon~" Reaper purred while standing. Without thinking Geno grabbed a hold on Reaper coat pulling him back down. "H-hey!" Reaper yelped as he fell. Geno giggled and scooted over just a little bit. "Why did you do that?" Reaper asked turning to face Geno. Geno shrugged and blush a light shade of blue. "I-I just enjoy your company. . ." Geno admitted looking away from Reaper. "Well if you enjoy my company don't grab my cloak. You don't want to accidentally touch me do you?" Geno shock his head at Reaper's question. "Thought not"

                           *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The two skeletons sat there in the save screen for hours not speaking, just occasionally glancing at each other. Geno still had a light blush on his face. "Cute~" Reaper teased looking at Geno, causing his blush to darken. "S-shut up!" Geno shouted covering his face. Reaper chuckled softly and moved over to Geno tracing down his spine through his shirt making him shiver. "Stop...it!" Geno groaned and he crawled away from the reaper behind him. "Now why should I do that~" Reaper cooed waving at Geno. Geno huffed and crossed his arms. "You know I don't like your company anymore." He muttered looking back at the skeleton behind him.

Reaper raised his non-existent eyebrows "I don't think that's the truth" Reaper hummed making Geno's blush darken even more. "S-so what if I-it isn't the t-truth!" Geno snapped back turning so he was fully facing Reaper. He grumbled and stared directly into the other skeletons eye sockets causing reaper to have a small blue hue on his face. "Look who's the cute one now!" Geno chirped. Reaper raised a brow and chuckled. "That's not what I meant!" Geno yelled making Reaper flinch. Geno whispered a sorry before he stood and started to walk off. Reaper scrambled over to Geno and grabbed his sleeve. "Don't go please" Reaper whined pulling Geno down to his level. Geno fell down beside Reaper he seemed to be unconscious. "Damn..." Reaper muttered. "I held onto his sleeve to long, I just caused him to faint..." He sighed clicking his fingers and going back to Reapertale. He grabbed a blanket and teleported back to the save screen. Reaper threw the blanket over Geno.

Geno instantly cuddled into the blanket alerting Reaper that he wasn't unconscious any more he was only asleep. He let out a sigh of relief and teleported back to Reapertale. As much as he didn't want to admit it he had work to do.

Geno's POV

I woke up beside the save screen curled up in a blanket. I looked around confused expecting to find Reaper as he was there before I passed out but he was no where to be seen. I sat up and yawned. I looked down to have a closer look at the blanket that was wrapped around me. It had a picture of Reapertale Tori on it. Figures... I sighed and laid back down letting my mind wander. The only thing that came into my mind was Reaper. He seemed to always be there lurking no matter what I thought of. Then an image came into my mind that I never thought would. It was Reaper and myself on the beach, just walking by the sea. I knew by now a blue hue was on my face as I could see more detail between us.

I was wearing a plain white tee-shirt with the red stripe slashed down the middle. But Reaper he only wore black swimming trunks so his rib cage was exposed. I covered my mouth to stop myself from squealing like a little girl. 'Seriously...I can't be falling for him. He's supposed to kill me. One touch and I'm gone.' I thought to myself. I didn't want to admit it but I guess you could say I do have a little crush on Death itself.

Sorry for the short chapter I don't have much time before I have to head off to school. . .Sorry.

Word Count: 605