Chapter 8

I am sorry but I cannot think of any creative names for the chapters anymore so I am just sticking with the number of the chapter.

Reapers POV

"Of Course! I would be delighted!" Geno chirped as he resisted the urge to tackle hug me. I let out a happy cheer as I was to happy that I wasn't rejected. "Actually Reaper that's what I was going to ask you before...but then you woke up and it shocked me..." He whispered hanging his head. I chuckled and pulled my cloak on properly, covering my exposed bones. This seemed to make Geno sad. I chuckled again and moved a little bit closer to Geno. "I love you." I stated standing up still slightly wincing in pain. "You need rest!" Geno yelled starring up at me. "I will...I just want to take you somewhere first..." I mumbled creating a portal and gesturing him to walk through it.

He sighed but still stood up and walked through the portal me following close behind. As we walked through a bright light blinded us as we were greeted by flowers and a bright sunlight that loomed from above. Butterflies flew past as Geno stood there even more dumbfounded then when I took him to OuterTale. "Welcome to Life's, my Tori's, garden." I said in a cheery voice as the butterfly that landed on my shoulder died. He let out a cheerful laugh as he ran around through the vegetation.

"This is amazing Reaper!" He chirped as he ran around some more. "Heh, heh glad you like it!" I replied sitting down on a patch of grass causing it to all wilt. I looked over at Geno who was plucking flowers and putting them into a bunch. He then proceeded to sit beside me and begin to weave something made out of the flowers. By the time he was done I was still unsure to what it was. Geno stood up and placed what he had weaved onto my head. I saw petals fall a the woven object on my head began to wilt. So it was a flower crown? Heh ain't that cute. "Thank you." I muttered as I pulled my hood over my head to hide my head. "Reaper are you okay?" Geno asked.

I nodded even though I knew I was about to cry. He bent down to my level and put a piece of bark on my teeth. "What the?" I mumbled into the bark. Geno lent toward the bark and gave it a quick peck to where my teeth was just on the other side. He let out a small giggle when he saw my ocean blue face. 'God dammit! Why does he have to be so cute?' I asked my self mentally before he removed the bark.

"C-come on Geno! It's time to go!" I told him standing up and opening a portal back to the SAVE screen. "Aww but we just got here!" He whined. I nodded but still motioned him through the portal. He grunted and stood, soon walking through.

"Why did we have to leave?"
"Let's just say me and life aren't on the best terms."
"Why not?"
"Because I may or may not have killed her entire garden once when I was admiring the flowers."

With that Geno remained silent. We finished walking through the portal and I had began to limp.  "Reaper are you okay?" He asked stopping in in tracks. I nodded and continued to limp further into the darkness. "No you're not!" He snapped running over to me. By now my knees were wobbling and my breathing was heavy. 'Why is my body doing this?' I asked myself. Geno was now standing over me and he was frantically trying to help me without touching me. "Geno....I said I am...fine." I chocked out trying to sound like I was fine but utterly failing.

Before I knew it I had collapsed on the ground a coughing mess. Seems likes those wounds are still not fully healed.

Geno's POV
I saw Reaper started to shake and he was also breathing heavily. "Reaper are you okay?" I asked him becoming very nervous. He nodded and continued to limp further into the screen. "No you're not!" I snapped running over to him. I was standing over him trying to keep him standing, but it was proving to be very hard seeing as I couldn't touch him. I tired to tell him to stay strong but he had already collapsed. 'Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!' I repeated in my head over and over.

I saw some blood seep out of his cloak, I must of not healed his wounds good enough. His breathing started get more heavy making me worry even more. He wasn't moving much and his face seemed even more pale because he had massive bags beneath his eyes. "Dammit Reaper!"

Word Count: 794