Chapter 17

Disclaimer: There will be self harm and talk of depression/Suicide in this chapter. Please if you are uncomfortable with this subject leave now. It won't make any difference. This chapter only goes into Geno's mind a bit more.

With Geno back, Reaper could finally live in peace. Currently the two were sitting on the couch in Reapers house. Geno was reading a book he had picked up not too long after Reaper and the other two took him back from Nightmare.

"Stop starring." Geno said bluntly, turning a page in his book. Reaper blinked a few times before turning away. He didn't even realise he was starring.

"You're Drooling as well." He grunted, turning to look at the god.
"It's Disgusting" With that Geno just simply walked off.

Reaper quickly we wiped the small amount of drool from his teeth. He didn't know why but whenever Geno seemed to push him off he got slightly turned on.

He sighed and grumbled, knowing that his thoughts would never occur. Especially with the way he had been acting lately. Ever since he had saved Geno from Nightmare he had seemed lifeless. Not like before but now he no light in his eyes like he used to.

If they were to travel somewhere he would always wear jumpers or long sleeves, covering all of his arms. Reaper was worried. He didn't know what Geno has exactly gone through and was too scared to ask.

But knowing that Geno may be in trouble, he got up from the couch and ran off to follow Geno. Reaper found him curled up on his bed that he had given him.

"Geno?" Reaper called softly. He shuffled in the sheets slightly before turning and facing him.
"Yes?" He replied in a chocked voice, kinda like he had been crying.

"I want to ask you something. Tell me, why is it that you have been avoiding me? And why do you always where long sleeves?" He asked, worry lacing his words. Geno stiffened. He sat up and turned, quickly drying his face so Reaper couldn't see his face covered in tears.

He put on a large face smile and chuckled slightly.
"No reason. I just like the feeling of long clothes and I've just been tired." He lied. Reaper walked closer to him, sitting on the bed away from him.

"Geno don't lie to me. I can hear it in your voice." Reaper told him. Geno looked down at the bed sheets, tears pricking in the corner of his eye sockets.

"Why do you want to know?" He chocked. Reaper looked at him and felt his heart ache.
"I'll be right back." He whispered leaving the room and quickly returning.

He had lots of fabric wrapped around his arms. It was a mixture of both table clothes and oven mitts. He trugged over to Geno and gripped his chin, the pieces of clothes preventing Geno's death.

"I want to know because I love you Geno." He said sternly. The tears swelling in Geno's eyes began to fall, hitting the bedded sheets and Reapers knees as they dropped from his cheeks. He wanted so much to hug him, but knowing he'd die if he did, he had to resist it.

"What have you been doing to yourself?" He asked, dropping his arm so it wouldn't burn threw touch of the cloth. Geno hugged himself and shook his head, alerting Reaper that he wouldn't tell. His breath became us easy when Reaper moved closer and gripped at his arms.

Geno pulled back, not being able to go back as far as he wanted as Reaper had a strong grip.
"Stop." He ordered. Geno did as he was told and held himself back from moving.

Reaper stared at Geno's small and fragile arms. He lifted up his sleeve and gasped.
"Geno." He breathed. His arm was smothered in various cuts and bruises. Scars laces his bones, signalling he had been doing this for a long time.

The cuts that seemed new were filled with blood and we're swelling to the point it looked like millions of ants had bit him.
"Oh Geno, why didn't you tell me?" He whispered, beginning to slightly tear up as well.

Geno pulled his arms away from Reaper, his magic beginning to burn and make him dizzy.

"I was scared." He mumbled, rubbing his arms.
"That you may...hurt me if I told you. Reaper, Im scared of what you can do. Ever since you came into my life I haven't wanted to die. Yet, im getting closer and closer to it."

Reaper's eyes began to drop water, matching Geno's in a way. Reaper had always thought that he was to blame. Everything Geno had suffered. He knew he was at fault.

Geno was shaking. Tears falling like endless streams unable to stop.
"I don't want to die!" Geno yelled, gripping onto himself tighter.

Reaper tried to reach out to his trembling lover. Geno backed  away from his attempted touch and ran off, leaving the god lifeless on the bed.

The End :D