Chapter 22

I believe this shall be the second last chapter-
It shall be short. Also thanks for like 7K?

Reaper opened the bedroom door, expecting the worse. He knew he shouldn't have left Geno alone but sometime people just need that time alone to cool off. The bedroom door was opened quite easily, hardly any sound erupting form it.

"Geno?" Reaper called as he saw the red scarf tangled around the neck of the other skeleton. The skeleton that was situated on the bed jumped and yelped softly as Reaper neared him.

"I just wanted to say sorry for running off earlier..." Reaper trailed off as he reached Geno's side. Geno sat still as Reaper starred at him in utter dis belief. Geno's eye darkened as a tear slid down his cheek, frantically trying to cover up what he had been caught doing. Pulling down his sleeves and hurling the small blade he held in his hands to the floor.

His body harshly jolted to face the Death God as he began to scream on the inside.
"Reaper? I-It's Not what it looks like....I Swear!" He frantically stammered, waving his arms about and trying to slowly move away from Reaper. Using his feet to try and get up, he slipped, having limited friction between the wood floors and his socks. Reaper tilted his head to get a better look at Geno, still trying to get away from him.

He sighed and walked over. Reaper harshly grabbed Geno around the waist and pulled him to his feet. He continued to lift Geno above the ground to meet eye level with him. Reaper raised a brow at the small skeleton now thrashing in his arms. His face was emotionless as he starred down at him, a small frown now playing itself on his face.

"Why...?" He chocked out, allowing Geno to stand on his feet again. Reaper grabbed Geno's wrists, inflicting pain to the other without even thinking. Geno winced as he pulled his arms away from Reaper and backed up onto the wall. He looked down to the side, averting Reaper's gaze.

He let out a laboured sigh as his arms brung the selves up and allowed Geno to hug himself. Tears continued to flow out of his once joyful eyes as Reaper walked toward him once again. Instead of hitting him, yelling at him or doing anything Geno expected, Reaper brung Geno into a tight hug. Granted he was still muttering small cusses as he did. Geno didn't immediately return the hug. Instead, he stood there just enjoying Reaper's presence.

"I'm sorry, Reaper. I-I don't ...know why." He replied after some time, now finally hugging him back. Reaper let a small smile appear on his face as he pulled away.
"At least you answered."

Reaper grabbed Geno's hand and directed him to the bathroom. Sitting him on the counter, Reaper grabbed the first aid kit he always kept underneath his sink out and grabbed a few things from it that he needed. Alcohol wipes, a small tissue and a bandage. Geno stayed completely silent as Reaper continued. He unwrapped the the alcohol wipe and ran it over the fresh cuts, cleaning any germs that were present out of them.

Geno let out small whimpers as his wounds began to sting. Gradually the pain began to subside and Reaper moved onto Geno's other arms, preform the same process. After he had finished, Reaper grabbed the bandage and wrapped it around both of Geno's arms and tied the up, kissing Geno on the forehead when he was done.

"Better?" Reaper whispered, standing up and hugging Geno. In return, Geno nodded and hugged back.
"Good. Now, onto something less serious, how about I take you out, on a small holiday? You know, get your mind off things?" Reaper suggested, rubbing Geno's tears away.

"I would like that."

Just One Little Touch || AfterDeath DISCONTINUED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें