Chapter 13: Nightmares Being a Bitch

Image by: BeeKrach on YouTube and Deviant art!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV
"We need to get him back." Reaper chocked, already crying from the stress of Geno being taken. Ink and Dream nodded, opening a portal straight to Dreamtale to See if they could find anything there.

As they expected nothing was left there as evidence to where Nightmare could have taken Geno. Reaper scoffed and teleported to another AU, hoping to find any leads.

The other two followed behind Reaper as he growled and cried in frustration, hoping from AU to AU. It wasn't until Ink grabbed reaper by the cloak he finally stopped.
"That's enough Reaper. Your magic is completely drained and your gonna collapse again." Ink Warned him, pulling him down to his level.

Reaper growled, pulling away from Inks grasp.
"Ink's right Reaper. Besides I think I know a place where he might be." Dream told the he both of the quietly. Reaper stared at him blankly for a second before Inhaling sharply an begging to yell.
"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER!?" He screamed, anger clearly spreading itself through his bones.

Ink wrapped his arms around Reaper's waist and pulled him away from Dream.
"Calm your ass down!" Ink shouted, growing angry himself.
"Like your one to talk, Skittles!" Reaper snapped back, struggling out of Inks grasp. For a small guy, he was surprisingly strong.

Reaper breathed out heavily and turned his back to the two. He raised his arms and screamed in a fit of anger. He covered his head in his hands and let out a shaky breath. Reaper whispered an apology that the other Sanses barely heard, yet they still nodded as an acceptance.

"Im sorry." Reaper whimpered again, falling to his knees, visibly shaking. Ink ran over to him and helped him to his feet, softly saying encouraging things to him. Dream just stood by the two and copied Ink in helping Reaper verbally, as he couldn't really do much else.
"It's not Inks fault Reaper, he isn't the one who has taken Geno away from you. But may I ask one question? Why do you love him?" Dream asked quietly walking towards Reaper. He looked down and Began to shake more violently.
"I thought Gods weren't allowed to be in a relationship with a mortal. Won't that cause problems?" Dream was only making the situation worse.

Reaper looked up at Dream, worry still lacing his bones.
"N-no I'm not supposed to have any relationship with mortals, but, I can't help it. It's the same way you love Ink. It's just a feeling. " He whimpered. Ink knelt down to him and hugged him tightly.
"Now, even though Dream may know Nightmares location it's going to be hard finding him as he doesn't technically belong to an AU." Ink told the two, both nodding eagerly for him to continue.
"Dream. Where do you think he is?" Ink spoke again, walking over to his lover.
"In DreamTale." He said bluntly. Reaper looked up, quite shocked at what he was hearing.
"Dreamtale? We have already visited Dreamtale!" Reaper shouted, jumping up a and walking over to join the two.
"I know." Dream replied.
"Then why do you think he is there!" Reaper asked, starting to get quite annoyed.
"You were travelling to fast for me to direct you to his castle. It hidden. I only found its locations while following Cross one day." Ink two he'd at the word 'Cross'. It was obvious Dream was interested in him.

"Lead me to it." Reaper said calmly. Dream nodded and opened a portal, to Dreamtale.

All three entered, Dream in the lead. They soon reached a bright, pastel like land filled with many monsters carrying their necessary nicknacks for the night. Dream ushered them away from the crowd and more toward a darker place. It wasn't pastel like everything else. It was eerie.

Ink began to become weary but Reaper continued to walk at a brisk pace. The trio soon stopped at a large tree. Gold and a deep purple laced the leaves in apples. Dream hated the tree, for many reasons. He hated it. Just hated it. He continued to walk straight past it, leaving Reaper and Ink quite confused.
"Hurry up. We are almost there!" Dream complained, swinging his hand back and forth telling them to hurry up.

Reaper and Ink ran after him, soon reaching a darker part of the universe. Ink began to shake slightly, obviously unsure of what to do. Dream ran into a large cave, full of many hanging vines and other nonsense.

Reaper ran ahead and looked in every nook and cranny until he spotted A black blur and Geno, all tied up.
---------------
Okay, so. I need to update more. Please, send me a message or comment if you need a chapter and I'll work harder. I've been to focused on drawing, this book is my main priority, so please alert me.