Goodnight

A Few Months Later

"Bye children. Eomma will be back later!" Jin said, walking out the front door to the car. He was going to the grocery store to grab some dinner food and maybe some more diapers. He left Namjoon with the kids.

"Kids, where did Jimin go?" The kids looked at their father. "I dunno!" Tae said. "I think he and Hoseok went outside." Yoongi said, holding baby Jungkook. "I told them we were going to stay inside and watch movies-" Namjoon started, walking out the back door.

"Hoseok! I told you to ke-" Namjoon noticed Jimin but not Hoseok. "Hm. Ya, Jiminie! Come along back inside! We're going to watch movies together, you can hold your baby brother!" He said. Jimin eagerly ran back inside.

"Yoongi, go set up pillows and blankets on the couch and let the kids agree on a movie! I'll be right back." Yoongi nodded as Namjoon closed the door and started walking around in the backyard, searching for Hoseok.

"Hobi, where'd you go? Come on darling, we're going inside!" Namjoon then heard a small rustle from the small playset, noticing a shadow. He walked over there and found Hoseok pouting and hiding behind the playground.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Hoseok stayed silent and looked away, a bit angry. "Cmon. What's wrong?" Namjoon said, kneeling next to the upset child. "It's just... Jimin called me a baby." Hoseok said, frustrated.

"Darling, you are no baby. He's just a five year old. He doesn't understand how mature you are. Now come on. We're going to watch movies." Namjoon said, reaching out and picking Hoseok up.

   He carried his son inside, finding the boys all cuddled up together, waiting for their father and their brother. "What movie are we watching?" Namjoon asked, sitting down and putting Hoseok in his lap.

   "The little mermaid. The others begged for it." Yoongi said. "Okay." Namjoon pressed play on the remote and the movie started.

Two Hours Later•

The screen went black as the movie had been done for a while. The family was fast asleep.

Jin walked in the front door, closing it softly. He heard soft snoring coming from the living room, putting down the groceries on the kitchen counter and walking in there.

Jin found Namjoon asleep with Taehyung lying against him. Jimin was holding baby Jungkook, and Hoseok was cuddled up next to Yoongi. They all looked peaceful and happy.

Jin giggled quietly, kissing Namjoon's head as he grabbed a blanket and lied it over everyone. He then walked up to he and Namjoon's room and went to sleep on the bed.

---

This was a short chapter but still cute :)

- Kayla