Chapter 105: The strongest monk

Alvyn waited in his stance for Jin to move. Jin tried to force Alvyn to leave his guard down but he couldn't force it to go down. So he decided to dash forward and attack him, when Alvyn countered his hit he would avoid it with the mods and stab in his heart. He tried to do that but he was stopped by Alvyn guard which parried the hit.
-Alvyn: EARTH DRAGON ROAR!
Alvyn roared like a dragon and pushed Jin 3 meters away and changed of stance. His hands were open and he put his left feet in front of his right feet. With a crack sound from the ground, Alvyn disappeared and hit 69 times Jin, all the hits hit in vital points of Jin with a powerful force. Alvyn was using PSY Boost at its limit.
-Alvyn: PSY BOOST! SEA DRAGON 69 PRESSURE BREAK STRIKES!
Alvyn teleported himself to the back of Jin and prepared to strike him again.
-Alvyn: IRON FINGE...
Alvyn was stabbed in the throat before he could use his skill. Jin was able to move like nothing happened.
-Jin: Bad idea. My mods allow me to fight you with my entire body damaged. Quite the trouble, huh?
-Oboro: Already guessed that. Alvyn. Do it.

Alvyn smiled and grabbed the sword of Jin and shattered it. Jin looked afraid of Alvyn.
-Oboro: My full heist is done. I have captured you with a miracle heist. I knew that Geralt would betray me, I knew that he would grab someone of us attention. I did a background check of all the new players when Geralt joined. Never expected it to be Duraralt himself. Expected that Alvyn or Tanya would help him in a non-official way. Still, I had to do a pair of things on the air to fix the situation. Yeah, I am talking of Graliel's attack. I had to seem afraid. If not, Shade would have never left herself with the guard down. But then all went as planned, Duraralt even helped more than I expected. Then, I just had to hunt Shade to force you out. But I knew that if I did not push the situation enough you'd hide. So I decided to bet on a flying ship. Worked out and now here I have you.
-Jin: So you went to do all that to catch me? Pretty desperate.
-Oboro: 'But I could escape easily' That would be your line? Sassy as always.
-Jin: How do you know that...?
-Oboro: Try to pull off your quick escape.
Jin tried to logout quickly using mods but they failed and there was a message: Under event you can't escape.
-Oboro: 10 steps ahead of you. Perfect plan. In a siege event, you can't log out. If you did, you'd have to crack the game. If you did, I'd have what I was searching here. Win-Win situation for me.
-Jin: So I am under your hands. How did you guess that I wouldn't risk myself until that point to save her?
-Oboro: Because I caused that you got cocky. I put myself in a tight situation. But worth it.
-Jin: So that's how you catch me? Playing a plan with so much gambling? For what?
-Oboro: For a fate worse than prison. You will work for those who you wanted to destroy. BANNING ART: THOUSAND DRAGON STRIKES!
Oboro started hiting Jin and sent him to the sky and there Jin was chained by chains that got out from thin air and sealed his avatar.

Oboro received a message with the real name of Jin, where he lived and his ID. Oboro smiled and started walking. He had won finally. He risked his reputation, his place as a GM and his friendships but all was worth it. He managed to stop one of the greatest hackers and now with the gamble he did with the police and government of capturing H.A.T.R.E.D.3 before 2 years pass he had full control of his trial. He literally could put him in prison for the rest of his life, put him to work for Beatech or even worse, taking all what he had. But Oboro planned this to ensure Dreamland's survival, if he kept doing what he was doing, the government would be forced to stop the VR and with it, a lot of doors for people who lost their jobs thanks to accidents and were not able to move a part of the body.
Alvyn hit Oboro in the back, Oboro coughed blood.
-Oboro: You crazy monk! Control your punches!
-Alvyn: Why you did plan all this? You knew that you broke like 10 rules in preparing all?
-Oboro: That's the only chance I had. If not that bastard would escape from me always!
-Alvyn: So... you truly care about VR? I did not expect that.
-Oboro: Huh!? I am a GM here! Also VR is studying how the brain works! In the long run, we will be able to fix things that before we could not! Even we can improve things that before we could not! It would be useless to throw the chance away!
-Alvyn: I notice your lies. Act like you are only interested in what VR can give. But you should forget about the illusion of control. You did not have all this exactly planned like always, so it means that you couldn't force things as you like.
-Oboro: The important is the result!
-Alvyn: Don't expect the tomorrow, because it is a mystery. Don't drown yourself in the past because it is history. Just open the gift that is today! Because that's why we call it present!
-Oboro: Then you will love today's gift. Because today is the rising of our boss. As the phoenix he will rise again and this time he will find closure.
Oboro walked to his ship to go to rest a bit. All the planning and fighting had left him tired.

Seems that Oboro's plan had been working since a lot of time! But if it worked that much, what will happen to Geralt? Stay tuned to know more of this!