Chapter 10: Taraq, the city of merchants.

The team of Geralt reach the city of Taraq and they get paid by Fadle just in the entrance. They got the guild board and also the reward.
-Geralt: We got the board. What we do now?
-Adreilt: We could go around Taraq and see it entirely.
-Geralt: Okay.
They walk around Taraq.
It is a big city that has houses made of stone, and a lots of large buildings, the people walks with exotical armors that show skin but not a lot, there are lots of shops where most crafters sell their things, and the guild building here is totally different, it is a great round shaped building, not like the tall tower of the guild building of Bradtiel. Some crafters has stands and they sell there their things and people look the things that they sell, there are some restaurant in some buildings.
The port is a great place where big and small ships come and sell the things that they have fished, also they sell fish for those who love cooking.
-Adreilt: There's a lot of fishes being sold. I hope that they can cook them.
-Geralt: Surely they can. Why you ask that?
-Adreilt: Well, I mastered cooking skills. And I'm proud of my cooking skills.
-Geralt: Next time make for all the guild a big lunch.
-Adreilt: Then obtain a bigger HQ!
-Geralt: We're on it, so be easy.
-Adreilt: Okay... (pouts)
Meanwhile they walk they see a pair of players that are being bullied.
-Player 1: Madame Xilia, please forgive us, you're the best cook.
-Xilia: Yes, and that means that you should stop cooking and paying for my food!
-Player 2: But they are too pricy.
-Xilia: Your bad luck. Start earning money!
Adreilt sees a lot of parts of fish that aren't great, like the spines and the head, but they can be used for cooking and with them he can do great dishes, and decides to step in.
-Adreilt: So you are the best cook? What an insult. A good cook uses everything of the ingredient! Not only the best part! I'll show you how a great cook has to make his dishes! I challenge you to a cooking battle!
-Xilia: You? You look as a dumb adventurer.
-Adreilt: Ha! You don't know who I am?
Xilia looks a little more and recognizes Adreilt.
-Xilia: Dreadjaw King... What the hell are you doing here?
-Adreilt: I have what I wanted and joined a guild.
-Xilia: Well, I accept your challenge. But I don't think that you can beat me.
-Adreilt: I was the cook of Lion Heart guild. Don't understimate me.
-Xilia: Okay. Thanks for the advice.
The 2 players that were bullied run to prepare all and in 15 minutes have all ready, two kitchen totally prepared and they have called 3 food critics, the most important ones. The first was a tall man with green eyes and with a butler armor and a rapier, the second is a small and fat man with blue eyes that wears a heavy armor and a long sword, the third is a man that has purple eyes and wears a hood and a rogue armor. They are all humans.
-Xilia: Well they'll see if our foods are good. We'll do two dishes. Okay?
-Adreilt: Okay.
Adreilt takes out of his bag a cook armor and a kitchen knife that is black with red glyphs. The critics are surprised as everyone around the port is.
-Geralt: What happens?
-Bullied 1: It is the black fang knife! Only a master cook can use it!
-Geralt: He mastered cooking.
-Bullied 2: Then... He is the best cook!
-Geralt: I trust in him. He'll win this.
The critics say to the cooks that they want fish and pasta in the dishes.
-Xilia: "I won! No one is able to beat my dishes of fish!"
-Adreilt: "Just what I wanted! This chick will learn to show respect to everyone!"
The challenge starts.
Adreilt cuts the fish and cleans all the spines and the head and with the head, the spines and pasta that is cut for making Ramen makes the Ramen and takes out a strange plant that has little red balls as fruits and puts eight of them to the ramen.
With the fish meat he simply puts it to a frying pan and makes it fried and takes out a bag with some little white crystals and adds them to the dish and he uses a sauce that is green.
Adreilt changes back his clothes, clean the knife and puts the dishes prepare to be served.
Xilia makes and spaghetti with prawns and a grilled fish. Without anything that is olive oil.
The chefs test Xilia's food first.
-Tall Critic: Xilia's food is great as always! I won't say nothing against it.
-Rogue Critic: It is good, but it needs something more.
-Fat Critic: I can eat more? I like it so much!
Adreilt eats a little of the remaining dishes of Xilia.
-Adreilt: Too much oil used. A sauce could make it better. This is like eating oil alone. Compared to her cooking this is a joke.
-Xilia: You are a sore loser.
-Adreilt: First, eat my food. Then talk.
-Xilia: Okay.
The critics and Xilia eat the dishes made by Adreilt and they all eat all quick and ask for more.
-Adreilt: It was good, no?
-Critics: The ramen has a spicy touch, it is not strong, it is in the just point.
-Xilia: The sauces are excellent. How did you make such sauces?
-Adreilt: Well, after trying and failing countless times, I found the items that resembled the chili and the guacamole. I used them.
-Xilia: It is great.
-Critics: The winner is Adreilt!
-Adreilt: Thanks, it was a pleasure cooking for you!
Geralt was happy about hearing that Adreilt won and the two left and went to look for some jobs that gave money and that they could do in their return to Bradtiel.

Meanwhile in the forest area, Dave and the twins are lost and they keep looking for the dissapeared girl.
-Dave: Well, it is great, we're lost.
-Mina: We'll find the way out and the girl!
-Tina: Is our only option.
They keep looking for the girl.

Adreilt is sure surprising. But we have important things now in our hands. Dave and the twins are lost! Will they be able to do their quest? Who knows!