Chapter 27: The Necromancer and The Knight.

Beat is going with Blaft to investigate a trouble that affects to Bradtiel. Several players have been kidnapped and they have become slaves. Beat doesn't like this situation at all, so he called Blaft and asked him to follow him. They go into a forest.
-Blaft: Why are we going to this forest, sir?
-Beat: I must talk to the second GM of Bradtiel area. Also he said that here there is a group of people that could give us information.
-Blaft: Are you talking of him?
-Beat: Yes. The thief GM. He is the security GM, you are the creation GM. You are the public face of this area, but he has a more important job.
-Blaft: Well, I take care of the city.
-Beat: And yet you couldn't find a single slave trader! So shut up and follow me. Today I'm in foul mood.
Then a little boy wearing a black leather armor, black trousers, black boots and uses a black hood and two black daggers jumps from a tree and falls exactly in front of Beat.
-Beat: You like the close range a lot, Yatagarasu.
-Yatagarasu: You know me to well, boss.
-Blaft: Yatagarasu, the security GM of my area.
-Beat: A thief always knows how to be stealthy. So for the starter city, is better to have the best thief as a security GM.
-Yatagarasu: Well, boss. We have a little trouble. A boy killed the guys I was following. I almost lost the track. Ain't it a shame?
-Beat: We must go where the boy is. Now!
-Blaft and Yatagarasu: Aye sir!

They go running and find some werewolfves and a boy that had red eyes and black hair and used newbie clothes but used an unusual sword. The sword of the set of the forgotten time. A set of relic equipment that together increased a lot the mana points that someone could use, increase the physical attack and the magical attack. Beat was the one that hid the set entirely.
-Beat: Yohohoho! An interesting sword you have there boy!
-???: And you three are?
-Beat: Oh I really forgot to say my name. I'm Beat, the creator of this game! And these two boys that go with me are the two GM of Bradtiel. Blaft, the creation GM of this area, and Yatagarasu, the security GM of this area. And you're?
-Nex: Call me Nex.
-Beat: I thought that the sword was well hidden. But it seems that no. Well, is an starting set so no problem!
-Blaft: Boss, you forget the reason why we are here.
-Beat: I didn't. But I don't want to rush asking that quickly.
-Yatagarasu: Why, sir?
-Beat: Because you two shall work together to catch the slave trader! You didn't find him/her on your own, so I hope that you two together do a better job! Sorry about my comrades. Good guys but sometimes they can't do their jobs well.
-Yatagarasu: This ain't a good idea, sir.
-Nex: I understand. So they had to catch the slave trader?
-Blaft: Yes. But we failed.
-Beat: Nex, could you help them a little? I hate asking this to you. But since you have Necromancy and Knight skills, you could be useful. And you saved the werewolfves, so I hope that you can help us.
-Nex: I heard something about a Baron.
-Beat: Ough. I hate to say this, but without proofs he is untouchable.
-Nex: Why?
-Beat: Rich guy. Troublesome for saying the least!
-Arion: So an skeleton will help us?
-Beat: Oh, it's a premium race I'll put later in time. Like Angel. But you shhhht! I don't want leaks!
-Arion: Okay. But you'll help us?
-Beat: Blaft and Yatagarasu shall help you. Blaft uses Guardian skills, mostly boosts of defense, aggro attacks like aggro slash and few holy based attacks like holy slash, holy wind slash and holy wind slash barrage. And he is a knight like Nex, also he has the art called Banishing Slash. A hit and you are banned if it kills you. Yatagarasu is a thief with assasin skills and decoding skills. The thief can steal things with steal, open closed doors with several skills, like force door and open lock and has the smoke bomb skill to be able to escape. As an assasin, Yatagarasu can use execution, usual skill used by many people, quick dual cut, cutting with two daggers quickly, and a lot of boosts of attack. Yatagarasu uses the stealth skill like your friend Nex, and with the decoding skills can decipher every code. Yatagarasu art is Yatagarasu finishing triple slash. A banning art that kills the opponent and bans the opponent.
-Nex: I could learn those arts!?
-Beat: No. Only an art can be created by someone, it cannot be taught! A shame. I really wanted to learn some interesting arts... But if I let that happen, people would get very strong without leveling!
Then some fireballs start going where Beat was.
-Blaft: Like I'll let you attack my boss! MAGIC HOWL!
Blaft is surrounded by an aura that made the fireballs go to hit him but then Blaft takes out a big and pure white shield with a gems in the center and blocks the attacks.
Yatagarasu finds the magician that attacked.
-Yatagarasu: Time to end you all! EXECUTION!
Yatagarasu cuts quickly the head of the magician.
-Yatagarasu: All done, boss!
-Beat: Okay, I'm leaving. I'll search for clues while preparing the.... uhh, new event!
-Blaft: Okay. Bye master.
-Nex: Before you leave. I could get a set like the ones that wear your GMs?
-Beat: No. Sorry, but those sets are one of a kind. Unique you could say. Only the crafter that made them, the Fairy King, could create a set like the ones that my GMs are using. But he won't do that easily, even paying a lot! If he sees you unworthy of using one of his sets he won't make it.
-Nex: What a shame.
-Blaft: Hey Werewolf.
-Arion: Me, sir?
-Blaft: You or one of your friends. Could you care to explain all what happened to you? And if you need help we can help you too.
-Arion: Okay! I was going to explain all to Nex.

Meanwhile, in a cave a slave is running and is wounded. She falls and finds a vampire with black spiky hair, red eyes and a scar with the shape of an X in his face. The vampire wore pure black jacket with a hood that he wasn't using, black trousers and black shoes and wasn't using any weapon and had a pendant with a pendulum. A man find the slave and the slave was very afraid of that man.
-Man: You are coming with me! Guys, I found him.
-Slave: Someone please save me!
Many guys came where the slave was. The vampire steps in.
-Man: What you want, freak?
-???: I want you to leave this place, and leave this man alone.
-Man: You want to die!? Perfect!
-???: Hey, you. Can you do me a favour?
-Slave: Yes?
-???: Close your eyes until I say otherwise. Please.
-Slave: O-Okay.
The slave closes the eyes.
-???: Thanks. It makes this easier. No peeking. Pendulum of my soul, shine and unleash your power. PENDULUM ACTIVATE.
Then the pendant starts glowing and from the vampire's shadow gets out the upper part of a shadow made muscled man similar to the vampire but uses a scythe.
-???: ORDER: STOP THE ENEMY.
The shadow muscled man starts killing the men that tried to grab the slave. When all the enemies were defeated the shadow dissapeared and the pendulum stopped glowing.
-???: You can open your eyes.
-Slave: (Opens the eyes) Thanks... What is your name?
-Deadlast: My name is Deadlast.
Deadlast leaves.

Finally I did a long chapter! I didn't have ideas for introducing this new character, Deadlast! But well, who is Deadlast? Who knows!
Also I did a good mention to the new side story that Dreamland has. Made by WorsOfTheFallen, its name is Dreamland mmorpg: Demon.
Next chapter you'll see more of Deadlast but also I'll continue with Geralt and the others. But a little change is always good!

I hope that you like it!