Chapter 38: Martha's Wrath and Yatagarasu's Sin.

Mellorine has a bodyguard that is a Psyren and Mellorine knows of a merc that loves killing other players, it's name is Robert. She makes the bodyguard contacts him using the skill called Psy Channel, it's one of the most easy skills of Psyren Skills but also one of the most useful since it lets you contact anyone you know of or you have met.
-Mellorine: Robert. I'll pay you 250000 coins, but you have to destroy or almost destroy Bradtiel. Deal?
-Robert: I'll kill many people! Yes! I accept!
The bodyguard ends the connection.
-Mellorine: Let's see how it'll go, okay?
-Bodyguards: Okay.
They keep walking until they reach a hill from where they could see Bradtiel.

Meanwhile, Yatagarasu is bored but then Alvyn teleports where he is.
-Yatagarasu: (Scared) Dammit! Alvyn! Why are you here!?
-Alvyn: You know which is my objective this year?
-Yatagarasu: Yeah. Open a tea shop in all the cities.
-Alvyn: I have several in Gretiel, one being made in Daltial, some in Taraq and the best, a lot in Balatraf! Only I have to open a tea shop here! And I heard that there is an inn almost destroyed!
-Yatagarasu: The Red Ravens. They are always fighting. Luckily they fight for Demon Fort. I heard that one of its best players use an armor that throws chains. Suspicious for saying the least. Which type of chains it'll use...?
-Alvyn: Hey, I did a little Psy scan in all Bradtiel. And it seems that a player called Nex wants to talk with you. It's about the banned items?
-Yatagarasu: Yeah. Remember how I learned my banning art?
-Alvyn: How I could forget?

Flashback starts.
In the beta, before becoming GM:
Deadlast, Yatagarasu and Alvyn went to meet Deadlast's cousin. She leveled a lot in a short time and they wanted to see how strong she was and they found her. Was a short girl that had long red hair, black eyes and used an iron armor and a lance. Her name was Zephyr. She was a cheerful girl, always ready to help, but also wanted to become as strong as Yatagarasu, Deadlast and Alvyn.They went through a cave but while going, Zephyr started melting and turning into a monster. Deadlast and the rest were afraid of what was happening but quickly Deadlast tried to help her with his pendulum.
-Zephyr: You can't... This is caused... by EXP potions. I drank 20 of them... (Crying) I wanted to be strong... But this is the price no? I wanted to be with you but... I couldn't. My mind is breaking... I tried to hide the fact but is happening.
-Deadlast: No. NO! I'll stop it! At any cost, I'll save you! Alvys! Try to help her! Please!
-Alvyn: I can't. My power cannot repair what is broken. When a mind breaks, there's no way to fix it. (Starts crying) Sorry Deadlast. I'm so sorry...
-Deadlast: NO! I won't let her die! Alvyn! You can copy my mind structure and paste it into my sister's mind!?
-Alvyn: That would kill you!
-Deadlast: AND!? If it's for saving her, I'm prepared to die!
-Alvyn: Still, I already tried. Copying mine and trying to paste it in another person. Even if it worked, she would be trapped in game. She'll die either way. As I said: When a mind breaks, you cannot save it.
Zephyr turned into a monster tries to attack Deadlast, Yatagarasu without thinking twice goes to stop her. But with his heart crying because she'll die in real life too, wants to make it quick.
-Yatagarasu: AHHH! I'll kill you in three hits! (He sees a way. Like if something else was teaching him) BANNING ART: YATAGARASU FINISHING TRIPLE SLASH!
Yatagarasu hits Zephyr three times and kills her, lots of chains grab the monster while it dissapears and when it is out they seal the remains. Making the ban complete.
Deadlast was crying, she had lost her cousin by a banned item. Yatagarasu felt like a murderer. Alvyn felt useless.
-Yatagarasu: Sorry Deadlast... I couldn't save her, no one could. If you want to finish me, I'll be ready.
-Deadlast: No. She was lost... She died, but you liberated her... Now I see that. Thanks Yata. Thank you. At least her soul will rest... But those sinners that have caused this shall pay in blood! THEY WILL PAY!
Flashback ends.

-Yatagarasu: That's when I decided to destroy all banned items. They caused deaths. They simply played to be gods, and killed people. I cannot save those affected always, but at least I'll prevent that more people like Zephyr die. That's why I'm a GM. My sin is being unable to see what was happening. To not give her a quick death.
-Alvyn: Talk with Nex, I saw in his head that he's helping you. Find the ones that create banned items. Stop them. I'll make the channel.
Alvyn makes the channel and Yatagarasu and Nex can talk.
-Yatagarasu: So, what was taking you so long?
-Nex: I was caught with some family stuff. I have to ask you something.
-Yatagarasu: What is it?
-Nex: You know what is Demon Fort?
-Yatagarasu: “Why he asks me that now? Not all is a coincidence... Alvys, you were spying?" Yeah, a place where usually “For not saying almost always" strong guilds clash, right?
-Nex: More or less. It's somewhere we can go?
-Yatagarasu: “By what I remember, it's inside Bradtiel's part of the world. So I think that there's no trouble."  Sure, as long as a member of a guild let us go.
-Nex: Good. Meet me at Bradtiel's gates within an hour.
-Yatagarasu: Okay. “What the hell? Alvys close the comm"
Alvyn is always checking the mind of Yatagarasu so he does as asked.
-Alvyn: I didn't know nothing. I'll stay here until Blaft comes.
-Yatagarasu: I'm on my way.
Yatagarasu goes to the gates and finds Victor and the innkeeper(check Dreamland mmorpg: Demon).
-Yatagarasu: I didn't expect more people. You are with Nex?
-Victor: Yeah! He'll help us to get back Demon Fort fighting in the frontline!
-Yatagarasu: No. He won't. Neither I. I won't help in a silly war. If you win, Lion's Heart won't stay quiet. This conflict has taken so long. Surrender Demon Fort, or I'll ask to destroy it.
-Victor: (Angry) How dare you!?
-Yatagarasu: I'm Yatagarasu of the quiet winds. You think that you can defeat me?
-Victor: A GM!? Why are you here?
-Yatagarasu: Nex is a friend. I won't put him in danger.
-Victor: Our enemy's forces has increased a lot! How can we fight them without Nex or others helping?
-Yatagarasu: In a short amount of time?
-Victor: YES!
-Yatagarasu: “If they are using EXP potions... It'll be better for Nex to stay away" Then I must say that I don't like neither want to be with you.
Nex arrives and Victor says that he has info about True Gold.
-Yatagarasu: Sounds shady. “But if he has info, it may be good. Zephyr... Your death won't be in vain. Beat will understand this"
Nex and Yatagarasu go with Victor and the innkeeper.

Meanwhile, in the city. Robert is killing players. And after several kills, Lightning and his team go to find Robert. They look in all the city and end finding him. Was an extremely tall guy with blonde hair, had black eyes and was using glasses, a black armor and an axe as big as him.
-Lightning: An oversized man with an oversized ego. Time to kill!
-Robert: Perfect! Lightning of Lion's Heart! My boss will be happy! Such an idol asking me this!
-Lightning: Oh, great emperor of thunder, make my wishes true and turn me into a great warrior! Ark Valtiar, lend me your strenght!
Lightning uses his familiar and attacks Robert.
-Lightning: ARK VALTIAR ULTIMATE THUNDER BARRAGE!
-Robert: KILLER OVERHEAD SLASH!
Lightning hits using her rapier 50 times with the power of Ark Valtiar and damages a lot Robert but Robert withstands the damage and hits Lightning strongly with her axe and sends her flying and Lightning trying to avoid hitting a kid ends with a broken leg. She cannot move now.
-Robert: Quite good. (Drinks a potion that heals him) But now, you cannot move.
-Lightning team: Boss!
The team of Lightning go to protect their boss but Robert smiles and starts killing people of the team easily and some friends of Robert help him to kill all the team. Lightning tries to move but she can't move. A lot of pain come when she tries.
-Lightning: ARK VALTIAR FLASH!
Lightning sends a little thunder ball to the friends of Robert and kills them. But Robert finishes with Lightning team. Robert approaches Lightning.
-Robert: Your good heart killed them. Trying to protect the kid, you killed all your team and killed yourself.In love and war all can be done. Now I'll take your armor out and leave you without armor. Hehehe. Many guys will be happy.
Robert smiles and when he is going to do a wrong thing, Martha arrives and sees Lightning crying. Full of anger she throws a throwing knife to the hand of Robert.
-Martha: I don't know what has happened for you to lose like this Lightning. Surely he sent you flying and you were about to hit someone and you broke your leg avoiding that. It's what I see. A mere luck that someone like Robert shouldn't have. But after trying such despicable thing, Robert I shall punish you. Maybe it risky but failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death.
-Robert: Two pretty girls that will make a good photo! Shame time! Ahahaah.
-Martha: Originus, time to end this.
-Originus: I agree. Such despicable man shall learn what is fear.
-Martha: ORIGINUS, CHIEF OF GODS AND MASTER OF TIME! LEND ME YOUR CONTROL OVER TIME! MAKE THE TIME MY SLAVE! IN ORDER TO STOP SHAMELESS ACTS OF EVIL, GIVE ME YOUR POWER! ORIGINUS GOD EQUIPMENT, TIME VERSION!
Martha's Eltear glows and blinds everyone and after the light dissapears we see Martha with white hair and all her equipment is white like the snow and has a lot of clocks, her sword glows with an energy that seems dangerous.
-Martha: I'll declare one thing, in the next 3 seconds I'll cut your left leg.
-Robert: Try!
-Martha: TIMESTOP!
Time stops and Martha walks and in front of Robert she cuts his left leg grabs it and throws it to his face but before hitting the leg ends frozen in time. 3 seconds have passed.
-Martha: Time runs again.
As she said, time runs again. The left leg hits Robert face with an incredible speed.
-Martha: When I declare something, it happens. That's what a declaration is!
-Robert: (Scared) WHAT ARE YOU?
-Martha: The strongest lion and you are a lamb. TIMESTOP.
Time stops again.
-Martha: SWORD SLASH BARRAGE! (Starts slashing) BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD! (Keeps slashing) DIE, DIE, DIE!
After 500 slashes and leaving the body ready to be cut in pieces when time runs again, she takes a deep breath. 2 minutes has passed.
-Martha: This is for Lightning, your pig. TIME RUNS AGAIN.
Time starts running again and Robert dies.
-Martha: When I find your boss. She or he will pay too!
Martha grabs Lightning and takes her to the healers.

Martha is quite dangerous! Time stops at her will when she's angry! She is one of the strongest by a reason! Hope you liked it! All votes are good! Also check my other stories and if you like them, vote!