Special chapter: Love Time!

Lately a TV program of Dreamland has appeared and its presenter is one of the creators of Dreamland, Beat. It's name is "Dreams of Dreamland"
Today's program is Valentine day special program.
Beat appears in a great room with a lot of windows, three seats, one table near the seats and two TVs near the windows.
-Beat: Hello! Today's Dream of Dreamland is the Valentine Dream! I know that I appeared in Dreamland few times, but here I'm presenting this program where we talk about the things that happen in this game called Dreamland! Today we will talk about the popularity of some players and how many people love them! These TVs will show the ranking, so let's see first the girls ranking!

Beat goes to the left TV that is near of the window and switches it on. In the TV a top five ranking appears. In first and second position there are the twins, third position is Martha, fourth is a girl called Delphine and the last position goes to Lightning.
-Beat: What a surprise! The queen has lost her seat and the two most known tsunderes have occupied it! It seems that quantity wins over quality... I shouldn't have said that, no? Whatever! Let's see some opinions.
The TV shows an emblem of a great black sword.
-Beat: We won't show the face of the ones who talk but if you see the emblem you can see who is! What's ypur opinion about this, Guy 1?
-Guy 1: Well, I'm usually surrounded by girls but this time I think that Lightning deserved the first place. At least she isn't a tsundere.
-Beat: I can't agree. But I must be impartial. Thanks for your opinion!
-Guy 1: A pleasure to be here.
The emblem changes into a rapier that is surrounded by thunders.
-Beat: Next one! Hello, Girl 1!
-Girl 1: Hi!
-Beat: What you think about this ranking?
-Girl 1: That the twins should be out of this ranking! They aren't popular, they are renegades!
-Beat: So many jealousy here... Thanks for your opinion.
-Girl 1: It isn't jealousy!

Beat switches off the TV.
-Beat: I'll go to the other TV and we will see the ranking!
Beat goes to the other TV and switches it on. The ranking is that in first position is Dave, second Duraralt, third Adreilt, fourth Jerome and fifth Geralt.
-Beat: I'm surprised, a guild controls this ranking! I'll say it's name! It's the Diamond Wolfves! Let's see what people say!
An emblem of a two daggers surrounded by dark hands appears.
-Beat: Hi, girl 2.
-Girl 2: Hi.
-Beat: "She's cold..." What you think about this ranking!?
-Girl 2: That Geralt deserves a better position and that Jerome could go out of ranking.
-Beat: Direct hit to Jerome! Not all girls love you! Thanks for the information.
-Girl 2: You're welcome.
The emblem dissapears.
-Beat: "She was nice." Well, let's talk with our last asked person!
The emblem that appears now is an spear and a crown.
-Beat: Hello guy 2!
-Guy 2: Hello... We can go quick? I'm getting bored and this starts being a drag.
-Beat: "That's cold dammit!" What you think about this ranking?
-Guy 2: That Duraralt shouldn't be there and Geralt should be in his position.
-Beat: Okay! Thanks for you participation!
-Guy 2: You're welcome...
Beat switches the TV off.
-Beat: That's all for today! Thanks for seeing us!

Here there is this year Valentine's special. Short and good. I'll try to make one better next year. But here is a little game to make sure that you know some characters. Try to guess who is who! Put the answer in a comment in this chapter!