Chapter 47: AGA and upgrading the castle even more.

After all what happened in the surprise event, Blaft and Alvyn decided that the World Council would have to have place in the flying island called Graliel. In that island, the monsters were smart and strong so going after the World Council would be insane. Also some federations and great guilds would have the privilege of getting people to protect the council. Alvyn went to talk with Kathy. She was fighting a small guild that tried to conquer a part of her territory.
In a desolated area, a big number of strong looking players are grabbing the rifles and aiming. In the middle of that squad of players there was an elf girl with green hair with golden eyes and with a scar in her left eye and had a green leather armor and a rifle. She was Kathy of the AGA. Lots of players were charging against that squad.
-Kathy: Sweeties! AIM! Wait... Wait... SHOOT!
The players with the rifles aimed well and killed almost everyone. The only survivor was the leader of the guild that attacked. Kathy grabbed her rifle and went near the leader.
-Kathy: If you want to play war, play it with head. You messed up with the wrong ex-army soldier.
Kathy aimed for the head of the leader and shot coldly.
-Alvyn: Quite a heated fight.
-Kathy: Nah. A short lived war. Nothing more. (Sighs) How I miss the old days, Alvyn. Even if it was trying to snipe you. Only weak guys come now.
-Alvyn: Like Vilge said: A soldier is a soldier...
-Kathy: For all life. It's true. I'm expecting Lion Heart to come. A good fight must get out of the encounter with them.
-Alvyn: As bloodthristy as always. Can you help us with the World Council Protection?
-Kathy: Of course! My guys are always ready fo bailing out, dear.
-Alvyn: I'll ask the Grim Gang too.
-Kathy: (pouts) Perfect. Put gangsters with soldier! The result of mixing those two types of people will be like putting a burger in this scandalous body of mine, Sugar!
-Alvyn: Hmm... It wouldn't feel well. Not at all. But if you want my opinion, you have a great body. Being in the army makes wonders.
-Kathy: You can bet on that!
-Alvyn: Time to get the other working. See you in Graliel!
-Kathy: Wait, Sugar! You said Graliel!?
-Alvyn: Yeah.
-Kathy: Holy Apache! The legendary flying island! I'm so happy! Sweeties, pack all up! We are moving out to Graliel! That a Psy warn the HQ that I'll come back after the World Council!
-Army: Aye aye madame!

All the squad gets ready to leave and a psy from that squad starts contacting with the HQ of the AGA. Alvyn leaves using a teleport and goes to a mansion that is near the sea filled with players with armors that looked like the typical gangster outfit. He enters in the house and find a middle aged man with a suit, a necktie, black shoes and a hat. He was using a brass knuckle and he had been hitting a man that had stole some of the materials of the man of the suit. The name of the man of the suit is Leo. Leo "Grim Reaper" Martino. The boss of the Grim Gang. A guild with a mafia family style, but is a trading guild, carries several deliveries of materials. They never go late, and never let any trouble stay between any delivery.
-Alvyn: Leo. We need your help to keep the security in the World Council. We'll pay well.
-Leo: No need for pay. This is important. Also I owe you all one. If weren't because of Angel's Paradise, I wouldn't have this guild!
-Alvyn: You are too humble, Leo.
-Leo: I know when to say the truth. And this time is a good one. Where we'll meet? Oboro has trashed Bradtiel.
-Alvyn: Graliel.
-Leo: Perfect. A place I don't know nothing. How many people will be ready to protect the council?
-Alvyn: AGA is a sure one, the EGA may help too, the Grim Gang, True Gold and Beauty Blossom.
-Leo: Army and mafia never get along. Also those "merchants" of True Gold? I know how to know if a guild is a rat hole. And believe me, True Gold isn't a good guild. It's worse than a rat hole. And Beauty Blossom? Yeah, ask a guild that hates men to protect some men. That shot will go to your feet, Alvyn. I think that no men won't be sleeping with fishes if we let them protect the Council. The EGA and us will be the only worthy of protect the Council then.
-Alvyn: I have to ask some people still.
-Leo: Count us in. Let me interrogate this thief a little more. Several tons of Dark Orbs have dissapeared. You know that with one of those orbs, you have a magic cannon. Count 10 tons of that only in a guild. What you see? Someone wants something no matter what happens.
-Alvyn: I understand. I'll warn Blaft in case that he knows something. "Someone getting so many of those orbs? Ragnarok. Only it can be that. The one that has them wants to get Ragnarok or create a new one. But creating a new one... It's impossible. Duraralt obtained the one time only materials and created Ragnarok as a warning. A warning that if the federations kept fighting over Dreamland, he would just blow Dreamland. Back then he was touched by the death of Zephyr, so touched that he didn't care about what happened to anyone".
Alvyn leaves using a teleport.

Meanwhile, in the Diamond Wolfves castle, Duraralt is using Dark Orbs as a part of several cannons that he has created to make a magic cannon with an insane power. Also in a 3Km² spheric area there is a giant wall of Dwarf Stone, the hardest wall material for now, created also by Duraralt with 20-30 cannons that Duraralt has made with Dark Orbs in each floor of the wall. There are 3 floors. Also there are lots of building done and ready for making a city around the castle.
-Duraralt: "Too many cannons for now... Well, in no time knowing of Geralt we will have lots of people. But who was the stupid to bring near here the Dark Orbs? Well, I'll thank him later! 10 tons of Dark Orbs are just what I wanted! I hope that they aren't stolen... If they are, I'll be in a trouble. What a drag being the only one of the guild who knows that we will be attacked if we keep growing..."
Duraralt keeps building as fast as he can.

Duraralt in bad mood is a help. If you want a big area filled with building, he can just do that with the materials. Remember that you still have around 1 week to vote in the popularity poll! Be nice and vote! Maybe I do many other special things if many people vote!